[1.7.10 | Unlisted] Obscurity - Jampacked 2 Winner

Jam4Cash

Jul 29, 2019
Issue: Playing one of the quests, under "supplying the Masses", "Do you like Top or Bottom" - you have to make 2500 Blueberry Muffins. Well, I made them only to find that there is no way to turn them in. there's no way to link it to the Quest delivery System and 2500 exceeds the max player inventory. I thought maybe it detects the napsack inventory too, but no it doesn't. Anyone else know of this problem???

Reactions: SnowShock35

carlwheeser

Jul 29, 2019
Issue: Playing one of the quests, under "supplying the Masses", "Do you like Top or Bottom" - you have to make 2500 Blueberry Muffins. Well, I made them only to find that there is no way to turn them in. there's no way to link it to the Quest delivery System and 2500 exceeds the max player inventory. I thought maybe it detects the napsack inventory too, but no it doesn't. Anyone else know of this problem???

Try linking it to the quest book without clicking "Select Task." If the button is not highlighted, it probably means your book is already prepared to bound the QDS to it. Another way to fix it might be press "Select Task" on a different quest and see if it is then highlighted.

Jam4Cash

Jul 29, 2019
Try linking it to the quest book without clicking "Select Task." If the button is not highlighted, it probably means your book is already prepared to bound the QDS to it. Another way to fix it might be press "Select Task" on a different quest and see if it is then highlighted.
There isn't even a "Select Task" button on this quest. I tried both of your suggestions to no avail

Keeshi

Jul 29, 2019
Anyone else having issues loading the pack? Mine hangs once it gets to Post initalization - Jareds Map Downloader(51/106)

I've tried looking into the gethub of the pack but no luck.

Edit; Deleted the pack and re-downloaded it, I got the prompt to download something so, lets hope it works.

recipe

Jul 29, 2019
Blueberry quest: had the same issue, had to /hqm edit around it.

X doesn't melt in smeltery, drains lava: they say you need pyrotheum for that. Most of the time a magma crucible works better.

Glowstone: thaumcraft has a few options for creating it, not to mention powered witch spawners.

Jam4Cash

Jul 29, 2019
Blueberry quest: had the same issue, had to /hqm edit around it.

X doesn't melt in smeltery, drains lava: they say you need pyrotheum for that. Most of the time a magma crucible works better.

Glowstone: thaumcraft has a few options for creating it, not to mention powered witch spawners.
Thanks!

maiconimortal

Jul 29, 2019
So yes you do need to use liquid pyrotheum instead of lava in the smeltery. the NEI recipe does work, just use the pyrotheum as fuel.
Glowstone 'dust' I got easy in the magma crucible, it's ok. But I need glowstone 'block', the recipe use a glass with liquid glowstone in a smeltery but don't work, the glowstone dust no melty.

Keldin42

Jul 29, 2019
Glowstone 'dust' I got easy in the magma crucible, it's ok. But I need glowstone 'block', the recipe use a glass with liquid glowstone in a smeltery but don't work, the glowstone dust no melty.
It helps to save some glowstone blocks from the nether cube. Or if you haven't gotten that one yet, go get it :)

MonthOLDpickle

Jul 29, 2019
How come crafting magical blocks both ways for me doesn't count for the quest?

Okay its very picky. Can't use enchanted items I got from mobs nor can I use the fluid transposer method.

You have to craft the enchanting table and do level 1 enchants on books.

I still can't get any passive animals to spawn !! What gives!?!? I got spot loaders there =(

Last edited:

Keldin42

Jul 29, 2019
I still can't get any passive animals to spawn !! What gives!?!? I got spot loaders there =(

I have had a few passive animals spawn. In the area I quarried I put some silverwood trees and put in a grass block to let is spread. So part of the grass is magical forest, the other part is ice plains I believe.

On the other hand, in the market you can trade emerals for spawn eggs.

MonthOLDpickle

Jul 29, 2019
I have had a few passive animals spawn. In the area I quarried I put some silverwood trees and put in a grass block to let is spread. So part of the grass is magical forest, the other part is ice plains I believe.

On the other hand, in the market you can trade emerals for spawn eggs.

Thing is I can't even get squids! I got like a 8x5x7 pool =S

Also, are unstable ingot not suppose to blow up? I thought they did and tooltip mentions it does.

Jam4Cash

Jul 29, 2019
Yes witches will give you some glowstone DUST as a drop chance. However to make Glowstone, you need to melt glowstone dust in the smeltery using Pyrotheum as fuel since lava isnt hot enough to melt it. Once you have 10,000 MB of liguid glowstone in the smeltery, place a piece of glass in the casting basin, then pour out your liquid glowstone dust onto it. It will appear that the basin is full with the glass in it but I assure you, the liquid will envelope it. It takes a while for it to harden so be patient. just make sure that when you look at the basin, Waila should say that it's 10000/10000.
This method of making glowstone is because the vanilla recipe for glowstone is disabled for this mod pack.

Last edited:

maiconimortal

Jul 29, 2019
Yes witches will give you some glowstone DUST as a drop chance. However to make Glowstone, you need to melt glowstone dust in the smeltery using Pyrotheum as fuel since lava isnt hot enough to melt it. Once you have 10,000 MB of liguid glowstone in the smeltery, place a piece of glass in the casting basin, then pour out your liquid glowstone dust onto it. It will appear that the basin is full with the glass in it but I assure you, the liquid will envelope it. It takes a while for it to harden so be patient. just make sure that when you look at the basin, Waila should say that it's 10000/10000.
This method of making glowstone is because the vanilla recipe for glowstone is disabled for this mod pack.
Ohhhhhh, this is very expensive, I need 40 glowstone dust for make 1 glowstone block with pyrotheum!!!!!

The octadique capacitor is more expensive yet in this modpack, your recipe could be modified because the glowstone.

Thank you guys.

Last edited:

Tergiver

Jul 29, 2019
AE Blank Patterns require three glowstone dust each. Given that glowstone is rather rare and expensive, perhaps the blank pattern recipe should be changed to use something else.

EndlessFields

Jul 29, 2019
Thing is I can't even get squids! I got like a 8x5x7 pool =S

Also, are unstable ingot not suppose to blow up? I thought they did and tooltip mentions it does.
Are you trying to spawn inside a cube? My understanding is that no mobs are allowed to spawn in the "cube dimension". So you'll need to have a grassy area and water pool in the general Deep Dark area.

Unstable ingots do blow up. The ingots given in quest rewards are the Stable version which does not. They would be pretty mean if the quest reward ingot had to be used within 10 seconds.