Nullifying wither effect?

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

NinjaEnergy

Jul 29, 2019
Hi guys, im actually looking for a way to efectively get rid of the wither effect that some mobs/bosses inflict.

Im playing on FTB infinity 1.9.0, but from what i know and checked, noone of the mods i use offer a way to actually remove the effect. Best thing i found is supplying a regeneration effect, which is kinda nice (and did already), but im still looking to know if there is a way to remove or counter it...

Thanks for any help offered!

trinityamc

Jul 29, 2019
Hi guys, im actually looking for a way to efectively get rid of the wither effect that some mobs/bosses inflict.

Im playing on FTB infinity 1.9.0, but from what i know and checked, noone of the mods i use offer a way to actually remove the effect. Best thing i found is supplying a regeneration effect, which is kinda nice (and did already), but im still looking to know if there is a way to remove or counter it...

Thanks for any help offered!
Dont know much About infinity and its modlist but if xenos reliquary is in the pack u got this if not well just add the mod and craft yourself a witherless Rose as long as its in your Inventory you Dont get the wither Effect

Gesendet von meinem D6603 mit Tapatalk

desht

Jan 30, 2013
UK
Thaumic Tinkerer adds an amulet that can do that, I can't remember the name though
Talisman of Remedium is the one you're after.

Otherwise: Protection IV on all your armour greatly reduces the chance and duration of withering, I've found. To the point where I can fight Botania's Gaia 2.0 without needing any regen potions or other defences. Just a good sword and full Terrasteel with Prot IV.

NinjaEnergy

Jul 29, 2019
Talisman of Remedium is the one you're after.

Otherwise: Protection IV on all your armour greatly reduces the chance and duration of withering, I've found. To the point where I can fight Botania's Gaia 2.0 without needing any regen potions or other defences. Just a good sword and full Terrasteel with Prot IV.

Yeah, i was actually preparing for the Gaia II, so i got myself a fully enchanted (prot IV stacked + extras) terra armor + sword. Also prepared a few of the regen flowers on the ground and the damaging ones, just in case :p

The talisman will be a great adition to this also, thanks for that!

Reactions: SpitefulFox

Everlasting2

Jun 28, 2015
removing wither effect on infinity mod pack doesn't an infernal wand (yes with caps attached dont think they need to be anything special ) give wither immunity? (as well as protection from fire for a limited extent if ur not holding it directly in your hand) its from forbidden magic

Last edited:
Reactions: SpitefulFox

Everlasting2

Jun 28, 2015
Drink milk. Its a mechanic of vanilla Minecraft to remove any potion effect.
unstackable one use ithem and since the gai and the wither boss lead to getting it multiple times and then theres another down fall of milk removes all positve effects as well which is undesirable or even lethal in some cases
thens there fact u must manually drink it so the boss dmgs u more while ur drinking the milk 3 pts against vannila milk

side note milk does NOT remove all/any potion effects some are hard codded to NOT be removed so easily try to drink milk for soul fray or thaumcraft warp effects

A

Anduris

I recommend using the Charm: Wither Resistance one piece of supremium armor, and using draconium for the rest.

Attachments

• Screenshot (73).png
    Screenshot (73).png
    1.5 KB · Views: 110