FTB News - July 17th, 2015

B

Big Bad

Quick news pieces! Boom boom boom!

Mod of the Month

We’ve got some good news to report on the Mod of the Month: Botania modpack. The redux of the released has passed a few of our internal testing gauntlets and will be making its way back to Curse Voice and our launcher shortly.

Voting for this month’s pack will end on the 17th at 12pm EST.

BlockJam

Feed The Beast will be participating in the BlockJam charity event for Child’s Play on the 25th and 26th. FTB Founder slowpoke101 and Lead Modpack Developer tfox83 will be representing the team as two of BlockJam’s special guests.

You can read up more on BlockJam on their website located here.​

Motion Artist Wanted

Feed The Beast is currently looking for a motion graphics artist to help on various projects such as pack trailers, stream intros/outros, and other smaller tasks. This is a volunteer position that will be working closely with the marketing and visual design teams. Experience with video production software such as Adobe Premiere and/or Sony Vegas is required; familiarity with Adobe After Effects and Cinema4D is a plus.

If you are interested, please send a link to your portfolio to the email address media AT feed-the-beast.com

Magic Bees Products

We’re proud to release the first batch of Magic Bees products to our storefront! Go check ‘em out!

OE6if6n.png

HeroWing2

Jul 29, 2019
Nice! I hope There is no cohfcore in the pack But if it is There it wont care me that much
And an another Suggestion Maybe use two mod of the months and Put them in one pack
First Month Base mods and quests
And so on

Hambeau

Over-Achiever
Jul 24, 2013
Asking for an exact date around here almost guarantees a delay for release among some mod/pack creators. Usually someone will post a link to the ETA page but I may be replying a bit early today.

Soaryn used to say that's the reason XYcraft hasn't been updated yet... the clock is still ticking off all the ETA requests. Now he's admitted that the delay is caused by minor things like trying to finish school this fall. :D