Can't get AE2 Certus Quartz to spawn in Aroma Mining world

Tethlah

Jul 29, 2019
So for some reason AE2 certus quartz can only be obtained using an mfr mining drill. No matter where I check, certus quartz hasn't spawned on the server.

Anyone know of how I can get certus quartz to spawn in Aroma Mining World and The End? I can reset those, but I want to avoid resetting overworld for now so I'm fine with it not being there.

Tethlah

Jul 29, 2019
Please read the post, you can't mine something that isn't there.

The question is how do you get certus quartz to generate in the end and aroma mining world.

Sent from my LGLS990 using Tapatalk

Tethlah

Jul 29, 2019
Like I said before, there is no certus quartz, period, theres none to mine. And the server is already generated to 50k blocks out. So I want to find how how to get it to spawn in the mining world and deep dark (not the end, sorry) so I can just resent those

Lyra_Chan

Jul 29, 2019
If you have Mekanism installed, that could help you get quartz easily. Just use the digital miner. Otherwise, the MFR lasers will probably be your only choice. I think you can also get certus from bees, but I am not 100% certain. Assuming you have Forestry installed

Tethlah

Jul 29, 2019
Not remotely acceptable. To say that the only way you can get something that a mod is supposed to be spawning is to use another mod, something is wrong with a mod somewhere. The Digital Miner can't mine them btw, we already tried.

Again, the question isn't anything other than how do we set up the Deep Dark and Aroma Mining World to generate Certus Quartz.

PierceSG

Jul 29, 2019
Might need your server admin to check the server config for AE2, in case that Certs Quartz has been disabled for whatever reason.

Or was AE2 added in after the creation of the world? If so, you might need to do a retrogen.

Tethlah

Jul 29, 2019
I am the admin. The configs say it should be spawning. I went through all configs for certus and there's no things stopping it from generating. Ae2 and all other mods were in prior to starting the world for the first time.

6210classick

Jul 29, 2019
I am the admin. The configs say it should be spawning. I went through all configs for certus and there's no things stopping it from generating. Ae2 and all other mods were in prior to starting the world for the first time.

do you have CoFH mods on your server ? if so then you can control the ore generation with it.

by default it only generates in the overworld

Azzanine

Jul 29, 2019
Does AE2 not have a retrogen feature in it's config?

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

adamich

Jul 29, 2019
In def settings "deep dark" must spawn AE2 ores.
If deep dark not spawn several ores then it in black list.

Tethlah

Jul 29, 2019
It's not in a black list, but for some reason it's still not spawning. AE2 is not spawning ores anywhere. I searched the entire minecraft directory for all mentions of certus, there is nothing blacklisting it anywhere. It's just simply not generating. I'm looking into the COFH option and creating a new ore gen configuration.

HeroWing2

Jul 29, 2019
Try to generate a complete New World one on Client one on Server if There is Not certus There has to be an issue with Your config Try it i know you resetted the deep dark and the mining stuff
Also Try Mystcraft or rf Tools if you have These

Tethlah

Jul 29, 2019
which modpack U use?

Mine, it's called LiTCraft.

Try to generate a complete New World one on Client one on Server if There is Not certus There has to be an issue with Your config Try it i know you resetted the deep dark and the mining stuff
Also Try Mystcraft or rf Tools if you have These

We do use rfTools, but it's aroma mining dimension that I've been trying to get it to spawn in. I'm going to look at the COFH option to see if I can fix it that way. Personally, I'd just remove all but the most basic ores from overworld anyway and just have the high end stuff in the mining world. A: people won't quarry the overworld unless they are stupid, B: I reset the mining world and deep dark once a month anyway.

I like the idea of doing the COFH though, I wouldn't mind rewriting the way things spawn just to add a bit more difficulty and longevity to the game.