DireWolf20 Problem

• Tech Support section is for getting help with FTB related problems. If there's a repeatable issue that can be labeled as a bug, then please use the issue tracker for the pack or the app at GitHub issue trackers - If there's no repository for a pack that means that the pack is old and/or will not be updated. Bugs for older packs will not be fixed, unless they are critical.

idjmleader

Jul 29, 2019
Hmm I think this means you have 3Gb since it is under system details. JVM Flags: 3 total; -Xms256M -Xmx3328M -
I actually just explained this to someone. You pretty much need 2GB allocated to just FTB then windows 7 uses 2GB pretty much on its own. Sooooo if you only have 3Gb and it is using 4GB your computer will spike and you will have crashes or blue screens. But hey I am probably wrong.

Last edited:

ErdemInce

Jul 29, 2019
This is actually my friend's problem and i dont exactly know but i asked it before he said his ram was 4 gb and he allocated 3 . He said he would cloas all other programs so 1 gb would be enough . I dont know why it says 3 or if it is 3 ill check .

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
This is actually my friend's problem and i dont exactly know but i asked it before he said his ram was 4 gb and he allocated 3 . He said he would cloas all other programs so 1 gb would be enough . I dont know why it says 3 or if it is 3 ill check .
he needs to leave 2GB for windows, as windows uses more then 1 on its own

ErdemInce

Jul 29, 2019
Fixed. Seems like gendustry has localization problem with turkish. The I s was turned to İ . Fixed it by adding "-Duser.language=en -Duser.country=US" to java parameters .

K

KaevorrVector

grandrolf

Global moderator
Team Member
Global Moderator
Trusted User
Aug 29, 2014
sweden
I have been trying many times to figure out why my laptop wont run ftb. It returns me to the launcher 5 seconds after I hit launch. Currently running 1.7.0 through curse, laptop is a dell xps 15 9550 with Windows 10-64 bit, 8GB RAM, NVidia GeForce GTM 960M and Intel HD 530 Graphics card, Intel Core i5-6300HQ [email protected]

Don't take over someone elses old thread, start your own one.