Horizons: Daybreaker Released

Kya

Jul 29, 2019
Crash! Attempting to build an anvil for a compressor. Standard craft box. fill the top row with iron ingots. place an iron ingot in center of craft box, game crashes to desktop. All iron ingots are lost. (Game was open to LAN, if that matters). Tried a few times, crash happened each time.
To clarify, I was also not using the correct recipe. I laid iron ingots in all three top slots instead of iron blocks. Then an iron ingot in center slot crashed game.

Attachments

• crash-2015-06-21_11.03.33-client.txt
    34.1 KB · Views: 81
Last edited:

Dark/Rob

Jul 29, 2019
For those wanting a server, I know of one for you all, will be up in the next couple of days- horizons.moddedminecraft.net
And the website for the server is moddedminecraft.net

buggirlexpres

Relatable Gamer
Trusted User
Retired Staff
Nov 24, 2012
she/her
twitter.com
Alright, thanks for the crash reports.

As for the lag and things - keep in mind that we've had a team of Beta Testers testing this pack for several weeks prior to release. None of these issues surfaced before release. We're trying to make the pack as bug free as possible, but we can't predict everything that can happen. For those experiencing lag - can I get your system specifications? Most people who've played have reported it running great - so it's a surprise to me that it doesn't for y'all.

Crash! Attempting to build an anvil for a compressor. Standard craft box. fill the top row with iron ingots. place an iron ingot in center of craft box, game crashes to desktop. All iron ingots are lost. (Game was open to LAN, if that matters). Tried a few times, crash happened each time.
To clarify, I was also not using the correct recipe. I laid iron ingots in all three top slots instead of iron blocks. Then an iron ingot in center slot crashed game.
Malisis Door's confirmed crashing. (Rendering bug) Log here: http://pastebin.com/k46QPufA
Okay, I'll get that fixed in the next build. I believe I know how to fix it.

Reactions: Ryan784

KaosRitual

Jul 29, 2019
Here are my specs:
-8GB DDR3 @799MHz RAM
-Nvidia Geforce Gtx 750 Ti
-Intel Core i3 3320 @3.30 GHz
-Windows 7 64-bit
I think that's everything important, I have also tried with the optimization arguments on and off and they don't help.

EDIT: Removing streams fixed it. Not sure why that was so laggy though, I've had it in terrafirmacraft worlds without too much issue.
DOUBLE EDIT: That only fixed it for around 5 minutes, then it went back to being unplayable.

Last edited:
Reactions: buggirlexpres

Pixxlationn

Jul 29, 2019
I'm loving how I'm getting actually playable fps, I don't know why, but it's amazing ^-^. By the way, can't wait to get into Matter Overdrive - looks really neat, and I've never actually seen it before. And I'm liking all of the new storage mods :D

Reactions: dragon_fang101

Ajspana

Jul 29, 2019
Why does FTB have horizons 2.0.0 and not 2.1.1. I have a 2.1.1 server but I can't get on because FTB only has 2.0.0

FTB only has 2.0.0 Horizons? No 2.1.1?

Last edited by a moderator:
C

chbachman

I approve this pack. (A little to late, but w/e)

This pack has all it needs to be good. In fact, I think it is my favorite FTB pack ever. (I'll leave you guys to figure out why) :p

Padfoote

Brick Thrower
Forum Moderator
Dec 11, 2013
Why do people keep saying this? Mithion is back to working on it and has never actually left in fact. Do some research.

Development was halted for long enough that it seemed like no one was working on it. And with the number of bugs it had / still has, I can see why people thought that.

yotus

Jul 29, 2019
Glad to see that Horizons is out !

However, I was hoping to see Immersive Engineering too..
Is the mod still too much WIP ? WIll it be added at some point ? (I don't know if it is even downloadable, but if it is, that's one I'm going to add to the pack :) )

THEminer72

Jul 29, 2019
Glad to see that Horizons is out !

However, I was hoping to see Immersive Engineering too..
Is the mod still too much WIP ? WIll it be added at some point ? (I don't know if it is even downloadable, but if it is, that's one I'm going to add to the pack :) )
You can download it but you have to compile it yourself.

Durza Dawnstrider

Jul 29, 2019
2015-06-22_03.10.49.png
Am I the only one with random items not having textures?

Edit: they Change every time I load the world