[ 1.7.10 ] SIEGED [ JamPacked2 ] [ HQM | Reikas ]

lLLEGAL

Jul 29, 2019
The problem is that the altar is not holding a blood, it disappears in 1 second, although there all the heart to pump. Hopefully streamers Eugene will understand this. By the way, I subscribed to a Steamlynx's channels on YouTube and Twitch :)
Make sure you do not have the SoulFray effect which happens after you die and prevents blood from generating when you use the knife. To make your first blood orb be sure to drain 29 health at one go. Don't die or you'd get the SoulFray effect. Regenerate your health back to full and drain another 29 health. Blood altar doesn't leak if you have a decent amount of blood in it. Once you've done it twice there will be enough blood to make the first orb.

It works, tested.

Sev07

Jul 29, 2019
Как скачать эту сборку??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

так же, как и все остальные.
если не в курсе, то открываешь гугл и пишешь: "как скачать сборку ftb", первые 4 ссылки будут видео, в которых показано, как же всё таки скачивать.
ну и на будущее - прежде чем что-то спросить - загугли, 97,5% вероятность того, что с таким вопросом/проблемой уже кто-то раньше сталкивался

BakermanLP

Jul 29, 2019
Hello,
I have a little suggestion. Can you change the Agricraft Cactus drops? In versions until 1.1.25 they drop cactus green. But wouldn't it be nice to get cactus instead? That would only be a little config change:
File: config/agricraft/Configuration.cfg

B:"Cactus produces cactus blocks"=true​

Thanks for reading

Michael (aka BakermanLP)

Eskordok

Jul 29, 2019
Hello guys,

I made a video showing the first 30 minutes of Siege. I bet that after watching this, you are going to love playing Siege.
What an amazing job Illegal.

Here you go. I hope you guys enjoy it.

MrZinc

Jul 29, 2019
For some reason this pack doesn't work for me. It just doesn't launch, while other modpacks work.

lLLEGAL

Jul 29, 2019
1.1.26, lowered Roc, Raiko, Epion spawn rates. Disabled march of the gorgomite, agricraft gives you cactus instead of green dye, tweaked turret quests (less expensive) and higher base health.

FunTomas

Jul 29, 2019
Hi guys, I downloaded the latest version of the Sieged and I am having this problem: Void alchemy i don't have the research, except for research on wood that I must do, I have studied one research, there are no others? How to fix the problem? Sorry if there are mistakes I don't speak english language, I'm from Ukraine.
2015-06-18_13.25.07.png

ZeroAI

Jul 29, 2019
Hi guys, I downloaded the latest version of the Sieged and I am having this problem: Void alchemy i don't have the research, except for research on wood that I must do, I have studied one research, there are no others? How to fix the problem? Sorry if there are mistakes I don't speak english language, I'm from Ukraine.View attachment 20316
У мене такої помилки не виникло. Можливо, Вам слід видалити клієнт і завантажити заново.
P.S. Google translate

lLLEGAL

Jul 29, 2019
Hi guys, I downloaded the latest version of the Sieged and I am having this problem: Void alchemy i don't have the research, except for research on wood that I must do, I have studied one research, there are no others? How to fix the problem? Sorry if there are mistakes I don't speak english language, I'm from Ukraine.View attachment 20316
Type /mt reload.
If that doesn't work reinstall the pack.

FunTomas

Jul 29, 2019
Type /mt reload.
If that doesn't work reinstall the pack.

The problem with the quest is solved. But now a new problem appeared with this error: 1286: Invalid framebuffer operation. I found a mod that creates this error is ThermalFoundation how can I solve this problem? P. S Sorry for the mistakes I don't speak English I'm from Ukraine

Melonapult

Jul 29, 2019
hey, just logged in after a long time again... i wanna ask you for some things i dont like about the modpack apart from the REALLY AWESOME rest: 1.getting normal ores (apart from redstone) is too hard, especially iron is a pain, there are almost no ways to get soo many aspects/skystone/obsidian without it being really really grindy. another problem is automation 2. trees look like they dont grow in the deep dark so the treecutter seems useless, although im not sure if thats true or ive failed at something. 3. some quests dont work, the book doesnt like my half-rotten food and i have no clue how to get the apple juice. 4. i would like some more documentation about the modpack and the map, especially the custom stuff and how to get it.

do you still update this pack? i hope so cuz i really enjoy it and i will keep playing, but i have to cheat in some stuff to avoid the worst grinding parts

EDIT: how do i get silver, lead, platinum, nickel, tin and praecantatio aspects?

Last edited:

lLLEGAL

Jul 29, 2019
hey, just logged in after a long time again... i wanna ask you for some things i dont like about the modpack apart from the REALLY AWESOME rest: 1.getting normal ores (apart from redstone) is too hard, especially iron is a pain, there are almost no ways to get soo many aspects/skystone/obsidian without it being really really grindy. another problem is automation 2. trees look like they dont grow in the deep dark so the treecutter seems useless, although im not sure if thats true or ive failed at something. 3. some quests dont work, the book doesnt like my half-rotten food and i have no clue how to get the apple juice. 4. i would like some more documentation about the modpack and the map, especially the custom stuff and how to get it.

do you still update this pack? i hope so cuz i really enjoy it and i will keep playing, but i have to cheat in some stuff to avoid the worst grinding parts

EDIT: how do i get silver, lead, platinum, nickel, tin and praecantatio aspects?
Obtain massive amount of ores by raiding the dungeons, (stone brick structures with a lot of torches) those has a lot of ores in the chests. You can make a mob farm as well. Obtain a sapling from the tree cutter quests, trees can grow, all you need is a juicer.

Will fix halfrotten stuff in the next update.
Most of the documentation is in the quest book. To obtain silver lead plat etc, you would have to go down the Thermal expansion quest line which is after Rotarycraft and praecantio aspect can be obtained from magical stuff.

FunTomas

Jul 29, 2019
How I can remove the function spawn mobs? Everywhere are spawned, got, their spawn you can turn off is not including peace regime, and putting the half-blocks? Sorry for the mistakes I'm from Ukraine use the Google translator

lLLEGAL

Jul 29, 2019
How I can remove the function spawn mobs? Everywhere are spawned, got, their spawn you can turn off is not including peace regime, and putting the half-blocks? Sorry for the mistakes I'm from Ukraine use the Google translator
Switch to peaceful mode.

i found another problem =/ how do i get a coconut for the cake quest?
Make a market and purchase a sapling.

FunTomas

Jul 29, 2019
And other ways to remove spawn there? Without a peaceful mode. Sorry for the mistakes I'm from Ukraine use the Google translator