sg's RPs of Awesomeness! :D

sgbros1

Jul 29, 2019
So I was gonna post my rp on lenscas's thread, but he kicked me out. :(

That's why I'm here making my own thread, for my rps.

Rules:
- Don't powerplay or metaplay too much
- Don't be a dick, really.

Current rp happening:
Dark Angel (name subject to change.)

Participants:
Reply if you want to join the rp! You can join at any time during the rp!

Former rps:
None yet, will fill up over time.

Syntax:
/Sender-Receiver 1, Receiver 2...: Dialogue between characters

/Addresser: Words between one person

*Text*: Any actions taken place by characters, if referenced in third-person pronouns it is assumed to be the char you are currently playing as

[subject] Text [/subject] -OR-
[Text] -OR-
Pure plaintext, with the previous post being purely OOC topics: Any out-of-character topics

E.g.
/A-B
Hello there.
(A said "Hello there" to B.)

/A-B, C, D
Hello there guys.
(A said "Hello there guys" to B, C, and D.)

/A
Yes!
(A exclaims "Yes" to himself.)

*A walks around town*
(A walks around town)

[no rp] This is an out-of-character topic. [/no rp]
(The text "This is an out-of-character topic" is out-of-character.)

[This is OOC.]
(The text "This is OOC" is out-of-character.)

// This has OOC topics.
(The text "This has OOC topics" is out-of-character. It's a reference to many commenting systems in programming)

Post A: [no rp] This is OOC. [/no rp]
Post B: This is also OOC.
(Because Post A entirely consists of out-of-character topics, Post B also entirely consists of out-of-character topics.)

Meh, nothing much to say left.

HAVE FUN! :D

Last edited:

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
wait?? no rules?? Bring out your nukes and time travel gear!
edit and 29 days?? that is not soon at all

sgbros1

Jul 29, 2019
The countdown timer should be posting the right time.

Anyways, The rp will start at about 2PM, Singapore Standard Time (2AM, Eastern Standard Time / 6AM UTC) on Saturday (aka tomorrow).

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
oh and @sgbros1 the reason why I didn't want your rp in my thread is because I probably end up putting the lost lore of the shadows there and I kind of want it close to the rp as it kind of has a lot to do with it.

Reactions: dylanpiera

Someone Else 37

Forum Addict
Feb 10, 2013
Ok, 2 AM... I should be around then. Whether I'll be playing Minecraft or something remains to be seen, but if I know when I should be here, it should help.

sgbros1

Jul 29, 2019
Time to start the rp then.

(This rp will include aspects of spirituality not tied to any religion or faith, so I apologize to any atheists or agnostics in advance. This rp will also contain some mild language.)
Apparently the atheists in the room are cool with this. There's still some fucking mild language though. (See?)

Pinging: @lenscas, @dylanpiera, @xTordX, and @Someone Else 37.

Legend:
Ag- Agartha (played by @sgbros1, Dead)
Tz- Tzet (played by @lenscas)
EVE- Eve (played by @dylanpiera, previously played by @sgbros1, inactive)
Wy- Wyman (played by @Someone Else 37, inactive)
Si- Sintoras (played by @lenscas, Dead)

Zy- Zya (played by @lenscas, previously played by @sgbros1)
Sh or Sa (depending on whether I remember)- Shadia (played by @sgbros1)

Ku- Kuro (played by @Majix560, inactive)
Ce- Cedric (played by @WitherBlaster)
Mo- Morte (played by @lenscas)
Lu- Luzad (played by @lenscas)

Na- Navritas (played by @lenscas)
Ve- Venole (played by @sgbros1)
A, B & C- Venole's three lizards (all played by @sgbros1)
Luma (played by @lenscas and @sgbros1)
Xavro- Xa (played by @lenscas)

/God-A
Now then... you have went against your moral conscience and committed a crime unworthy of an angel in the heavens. You are now sentenced to mortality to Earth, where you will serve the rest of your days rotting in the wasteland...

*With a snap of the fingers, Agartha is now transported down to a wasteland, owning nothing but a white gown she is wearing. She looks around, nothing in sight except for desert and weeds.*
*She sighs, as she is now forced to clean up this place and reinstate it back to its former glory.*

There, introduction done, let's begin! :D

Last edited:
Reactions: dylanpiera

dylanpiera

Jul 29, 2019
Time to start the rp then.

(This will include aspects of spirituality not tied to any religion or faith, so I apologize to any atheists or agnostics in advance. This rp will also contain some mild language.)

Pinging: @lenscas, @dylanpiera, @xTordX, and @Someone Else 37.

Same as lenscas's rp: /Sender-Receiver 1, Receiver 2, ...
Legend:
A- Agartha

/God-A
Now then... you have went against your moral conscience and committed a crime unworthy of an angel in the heavens. You are now sentenced to mortality to Earth, where you will serve the rest of your days rotting in the wasteland...

*With a snap of the fingers, Agartha is now transported down to a wasteland, owning nothing but a white gown she is wearing. She looks around, nothing in sight except for desert and weeds.*
*She sighs, as she is now forced to clean up this place and reinstate it back to its former glory.*

There, introduction done, let's begin! :D
Can i be eve?! xD [/no rp]

sgbros1

Jul 29, 2019
*Agartha looks around and spots some ash laying around. She goes towards the ash, but nothing is there*
*Black spots now cover her gown*

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
[not rp] This has nothing to do with my previous rp, I just like to reuse assets. This character was made before my rp and has been slightly adopted to this one[/no rp]
*Out of the darkness a human like being came to be, his skin as dark as the night. He has a blade with him made from a material unknown to most, it is soaked in blood. He has scars everywhere, especially in his neck.At the height of his hart, a greenish light comes out of his body. He has wings but jut as those from bats they have no feathers.He has a tail, black skin covers it.
He gets closer to the ground, he seems to be adopted to crawling. His blade disappears in a black mist. He looks around, making sure he will not been seen by any living creature. *