sg's RPs of Awesomeness! :D

dylanpiera

Jul 29, 2019
[no rp] May i ask one more thing, In whice year is this.
Like can i tell eve came from a ship in space :p[/no rp]

sgbros1

Jul 29, 2019
[no rp] May i ask one more thing, In whice year is this.
Like can i tell eve came from a ship in space :p[/no rp]
[jk] Uh, the rp is set in "a long ass time from now, AD" [/jk]
[no rp] Ok, let's just say it is 42069 AD. And yes you can say eve came from a ship in space [/no rp]

*Agartha senses a creature present around her and goes in the direction of it. She meets a human like being crawling in the barren grasses.*

/A-@lenscas' char
Who are you and what the fuck are you doing here?

dylanpiera

Jul 29, 2019
*But before lenses' char got to answer.. A huge dust cloud appeared a few miles away.. the sound of something comming from space was heared..*

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
*He seems scared, he crawls back. A knife appears in his right hand out of a dark mist.*
*He then hears the voices of them in his head. He hates them so much. They torture him and make him insane*

edit: and ninjad

sgbros1

Jul 29, 2019
/A-@lenscas' char
*She brandishes a sharp rock she found in the rubble*
Don't want to come out, eh? Seems I will last more than a day here.

[backstory] Agartha is bloodlusty. Nuff said. [/backstory]

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
*when he notices that she only has a rock, he relaxes a bit but he keeps his distance and stays ready to react*

[no rp]maybe try to be nice:p[/no rp]

dylanpiera

Jul 29, 2019
[no rp] really no-one cares about the sound of a huge space ship comming out of space and a dustcloud appearing under it?? [/no rp]
*As the ship has landed the dust starts to lift..*

sgbros1

Jul 29, 2019
/A-@lenscas' char
Who are you? Come out. I won't kill. Well, if you don't aggravate me.

[not rp] Lenny, name your char will ya? :p [/not rp]

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
*He stills seems wary but he answers, you can see that he has trouble speaking, it seems to even hurt*
T..T...Tzet
*when he said it you notice that blood appears in his mouth, he vomits it out. You notice how dark his blood is, almost completely black*

dylanpiera

Jul 29, 2019
*A small hatch opened in the ship, after it a small pod fell out of the ship.. The hatch closed again.*

sgbros1

Jul 29, 2019
*She swoops over to Tzet's mouth and suddenly the blood is wiped clean*
*Her alertness has heightened and now sense an object in the distance*
*She picks up Tzet and goes closer to the object*

dylanpiera

Jul 29, 2019
*Out of another hatch a robotic arm came and put the pod up right. It seems to float slightly in the air*

sgbros1

Jul 29, 2019
*Agartha looks curiously at the the spacepod, wondering how she could use it to rebuild the world*

dylanpiera

Jul 29, 2019
*The robotic arm seems to be pressing in invisible buttons.. The place were he typed started to glow green.. As if a code was typed correctly*

Someone Else 37

Forum Addict
Feb 10, 2013
[OOC] I'm atheist, but the setting here doesn't bother me at all. It's fiction, do whatever you want. [/OOC]
[OOC] Honestly, writing the above sentence bothered me more... [/OOC]

A ripple in spacetime momentarily opens a small portal near the surface of the wasteland. It stays open only long enough to spit out an old man, clad in softly glowing armor made of a strange, purple metal and holding a dark wooden staff covered with glowing, orange runes.

As he picks himself up, he says to himself "Again? Really? Sigh...", then he dusts himself off and looks around. He sees a large cloud of dust in the distance and starts to walk toward it.

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
*Tzet didn't like it to be picked and suddenly vanishes in a black mist, he then reapers close by, his knife is gone.*
*He hears them again, they torture him like always. He grabs his head, you can clearly see that he has a lot of pain*

sgbros1

Jul 29, 2019
*Agartha goes closer to the space pod, examining it closer and deciding how to use it*
*She senses a being nearby (@Someone Else 37's char) and goes towards it.

[not rp] Dammit guys name your characters already... D: [/not rp]

sgbros1

Jul 29, 2019
Ok... *updating legend*

Also, I would be gone in a couple of hours, and won't come back until tomorrow. So.. yeah... :(

EDIT: I edited the legend a bit. Now Agartha would be Ag.