[1.7.10] Arcane Arteries [Blood Magic addon]

jordsta95

Jul 29, 2019
Ever get bored of having to prick yourself 5 times before you can make a blank slate? I do, so I assume others are the same.

Blood Magic's early game, before you get a sacrificial dagger + mob farm, is extremely slow and tedious. Arcane Arteries is here to make it a little easier to start out.

What's added?
As of V0.3 -
3 Daggers:
Arcane Blade: Utilizes the inherent magic of Thaumium, along with a little essentia, to make your dagger give you 500LP each time you prick yourself
vGssDc0.png

(this is crafted like a Thaumium Sword, using a Sacrificial Knife as the handle)

Elven Dagger: Utilizes metals granted to you by the Elves of Alfheim, along with a little bit of mana, to grant you the ability to get 1000LP (or 1 blank slate) each time you prick yourself.
seYJTQZ.png

(you need 2 Elementium Ingots and a Sacrificial Knife on a runic altar)

Razor Blade (disabled by default): This is meant for mod packers as a dagger they can configure to their own accord. More options will come soon :)

Thaumic and Botanical replacements for Blood Runes: These give no buffs to the Blood Altar, but can be used to help progress the tier of the blood altar (e.g. A Blood altar with 3 Botanical, 3 Thaumic, and 2 Blood Runes, below it will be Tier 2 - assuming they are placed correctly)

What's planned?
Botania:
Bloody Flowers! Ability to combine Botania's generating Flora (e.g. Dayblooms and Kekimauris) so that they create more mana. (This may not get added for a while)
Botanical Armour - Like Bound Armour

Thaumcraft:
Thaumic Armour - Like Bound Armour

Configs:
Disable the crafting of runes/slates
Disable whole mod interactions
Hard mode recipes (use harder to acquire materials, e.g. Gaia ingots, in recipes)
Mod pack friendly config checker

Misc:
Version checker (Must have witty comments!)

Other mods?
Maybe Xeno's Reliquary, if I understood it better.
EE3 if more stuff gets added quickly
ProjectE is likely

Downloads:
V0.1
V0.2
V0.3

MOD PACK DEVS! This is the bit you are looking for!!!!
I have no issues with you using this mod in your mod packs, although dropping me a notification would be awesome.

Credit to @SkeletonPunk for the art of the daggers. Much better than what I would have been able to make

Last edited:

Synaxin

Jul 29, 2019
I find it a bit strange that there's an elementium knife but not a manasteel knife, and possibly a voidmetal knife if you're going for knife tiers.
I can do retextures if you want any help.

Padfoote

Brick Thrower
Forum Moderator
Dec 11, 2013
I find it a bit strange that there's an elementium knife but not a manasteel knife, and possibly a voidmetal knife if you're going for knife tiers.

I was talking with jordsta a bit yesterday about this. As far as I'm aware this is just an initial release; more may be coming later, we'll see.

jordsta95

Jul 29, 2019
UPDATE TIME! http://minecraft.curseforge.com/mc-mods/230977-arcane-arteries/files/2240296
Adds a configurable knife - This is disabled by default and was added because @thephoenixlodge suggested it... but it seemed like something other mod pack devs may want.
Oh, and it fixes the fact that in 0.1 the knives didn't give LP.

I may add manasteel in future, but it wouldn't produce much more than the regular one. As the LP increase is basically a "you have got far in one mod, let's make Blood Magic easier". Elementium is quite late game, with a lot of time investment. Manasteel takes not much time, and can be found in chests.
And Thaumium is easy, but it will be an arcane recipe in the future, when I have more stuff to add to the thaumonomicon entry than 1 item (as 1 item in a tab irks me)

Synaxin

Jul 29, 2019
I may add manasteel in future, but it wouldn't produce much more than the regular one. As the LP increase is basically a "you have got far in one mod, let's make Blood Magic easier". Elementium is quite late game, with a lot of time investment. Manasteel takes not much time, and can be found in chests.
And Thaumium is easy, but it will be an arcane recipe in the future, when I have more stuff to add to the thaumonomicon entry than 1 item (as 1 item in a tab irks me)

I see, and I understand the manasteel thing, though thaumium and manasteel are basically in the same tier though, and runic crafting does gate botania things a bit. Though, my point for the manasteel is if someone were to do a playthrough where they only did botania and blood magic then they wouldn't be able to get a middle tier knife for early game, as for thaumcraft, you could only get a middle tiered knife and no high tiered knife. So yeah, that's my reason for suggesting it.

TheMadman

Jul 29, 2019
Now then, I am going to forewarn you that I am an avid blood mage and have been using Blood magic for well over a year, and am in fact a beta tester for Blood magic and the main Author of the soon to be released in game documentation of Blood magic. As such, I am under heavy bias with my opinion of this mod.

This mod is extremely broken from a balance prospective. The daggers are fairly cheap to make, thaumium being simple to acquire within minutes of starting thaumcraft, and gives a sizable buff to LP generation, over doubling it. Elementium is harder to acquire, but it is also offers a silly amount of LP for a heart, more then a T3 altar with only self sacrifice runes. The fact that self sacrifice runes buff them both only makes it worse.

Honestly, I see little reason for this mod to be added to anything. Blood magic offers plenty of options to make and accelerate the rate of LP generation. You have the Blood letters pack, cheap to make and allows passive LP generation away from the altar to then dump into an altar. Mix in a few hoppers, and you have semi automated slate creation. Hearts regenerate too slowly? You have access to potion of healing and regeneration. If you found any dungeons, you probably found BM potion ingredients to use to greatly accelerate the process. To stack on top of this, the soon to be released update has the "Incense" system with it, to speed up generation even more for self sacrifice throughout the game.

Short overview of how incense works: You make the incense crucible, which needs nothing but three iron ingots, two stone slabs, and a stone block to make. You then provide an incense, such as the T1 version called "Wood Ash" which is made from eight logs around a charcoal, and stand near the crucible around ten seconds(The more crucibles you have running at once, the faster it works. Catch is that you are also spending the wood ash faster). You then walk over to a blood altar and perform a "Large sacrifice" by holding right click then letting go, like a charging a bow shot. You are drained to ten percent of your max health(If you have ten hearts, that is one heart. Twenty has you lowered to two, and so on.), then LP is added to the altar based on how much health was sacrificed with the buff of self sacrifice runes, like normal. But extra LP is added to the altar based on how long you've been under incense, and what was the strongest incense. For our wood ash example, you gain an additional 20% on top of the normal amount, so at a T1 altar at nine hearts sacrificed, you make 2160 LP at once, then suffer twenty seconds of soul fray. The multipliers of incense, from T1 to T5, are as follows: 20%, 60%, 120%, 200%, 300%. Incense is fairly cheap to make, even the T5 needing two purple dye, a fractured bone, nether quartz, a gold nugget, nether wart, blaze powder, and wood ash with the archmage orb.

With everything I've listed, this mod can be given some semblance of balance with a simple change. Runes of self sacrifice should not effect it in any way, so that building a good altar is the better option at T3 for thaumium and T4 for elementium. Yes, it would still be cheaty to the point I'd never use it in any pack, but it would be far less broken then it currently is. After all, your intention, from the sound of it, was to alleviate the time investment to some extent of the early game, but the current implementation renders it ridicules due to self sacrifice runes adding to the amount made.

Now then, these opinions are my own and not shared by everyone. All i have listed are the thoughts and feelings of the Madman who literally wrote the book on blood magic, and knows almost every trick in the book. And a piece of advice, to anyone reading this: Tend to your blood altar like a farmer would his field. instead of standing by it and starring, like a chief watching a pot, check on it as you pass by. Walk up to the altar, add a few hearts, walk away. Return next time you're in the area and your health has regenerated, drop in a few hearts, add some stone the the hopper system, leave again. Trust in your hearts to fill like a farmer does the seeds to grow, helping it along and tending to it as needed, but leaving it be to do other things.

jordsta95

Jul 29, 2019
Yes the numbers are a little "cheaty" but if you end-game Botania (or there abouts, heck, I may change it to gaia ingots instead of elementium), and haven't gotten to a point in Blood Magic where you don't need to use a knife to sustain your LP (you have a well of suffering, or only need 1 or 2 more ritual stones, or something, to make one), then the OP knives are a fine and dandy thing, in my opinion. Especially when you say:
Tend to your blood altar like a farmer would his field. instead of standing by it and starring, like a chief watching a pot, check on it as you pass by. Walk up to the altar, add a few hearts, walk away. Return next time you're in the area and your health has regenerated, drop in a few hearts, add some stone the the hopper system, leave again. Trust in your hearts to fill like a farmer does the seeds to grow, helping it along and tending to it as needed, but leaving it be to do other things.
The reason I don't like this, is because if I want to get some pretty decent armour, for example, and Blood Magic is the only mod that adds decent armour in the pack you are playing... and you haven't even touched BM yet, well you need:
The slates for the the altar, so that you can get the slates for the ritual stones (for the ritual of binding), not to mention the blood orbs... Well, that's a lot of stuff needed, and not everyone likes to wait an "eternity" (an hour of "grinding" especially in a mod you have likely got to a T4/5(maybe even 6) altar before is very boring, and seems to take longer every time you do it again).

And I totally agree with you on Thaumium, please don't take the recipe for it as is. As I have just been too lazy to add an arcane infusion recipe, thaumonomicon tab, and entry, for just one item.
When I do more with the Thaumcraft stuff, then it will be a little more balanced. (I may actually make it so that you need to have done at least a tiny bit of blood magic, maybe a slate or two, and then the thaumium and some essentia to make the thaumic dagger)

Reactions: Padfoote

TheMadman

Jul 29, 2019
Yes the numbers are a little "cheaty" but if you end-game Botania (or there abouts, heck, I may change it to gaia ingots instead of elementium), and haven't gotten to a point in Blood Magic where you don't need to use a knife to sustain your LP (you have a well of suffering, or only need 1 or 2 more ritual stones, or something, to make one), then the OP knives are a fine and dandy thing, in my opinion.

The reason I don't like this, is because if I want to get some pretty decent armour, for example, and Blood Magic is the only mod that adds decent armour in the pack you are playing... and you haven't even touched BM yet, well you need:
The slates for the the altar, so that you can get the slates for the ritual stones (for the ritual of binding), not to mention the blood orbs... Well, that's a lot of stuff needed, and not everyone likes to wait an "eternity" (an hour of "grinding" especially in a mod you have likely got to a T4/5(maybe even 6) altar before is very boring, and seems to take longer every time you do it again).
Well, blood magic has always considered itself to be a late game mod. By the time you start blood magic, it is assumed that you already have nether access, and thus access to potions for faster healing.

Also, one thing I should point out, is that you seem to consider the well of suffering to produce a lot of LP. With vanilla and BM alone, that isn't true. Most people use cursed earth to power a Well, or even mob spawners, but with vanilla this is far harder due to hostile mob spawning rules, the limitations of mob spawning in vanilla. You have the options of a dark room, which need you to be nearby to function and the more mobs that spawn outside the room the slower it runs until it stops all together. You have nametaged witches, but this needs a huge time investment getting the nametags and the witches for only a moderate LP source, and farm animals which don't provide large amounts of LP per mob due to their low health. You also need some automated breeding and transport of the animals to the well.

Yes, it does take time to progress through the tiers. It is meant to be an investment, take time to go through whether you are just starting out in a world or have invested hours into it. While we have taken steps to alleviate this "Grind", with the blood letter's pack and incense, we still want it to be a proper investment. As I have stated in my last post, there are other ways that are far less grindy in blood magic to achieve progression. We leave it to the user to pick the method they see fit, trading resource investment in the form of potions and incense for time, or multi tasking with the blood letter's pack. If you are really late game when you start, you have access to a vanilla beacon with a four tiered base for free regeneration.

Consider it this way: Blood magic bound armor, something you seem to value highly, is a fairly good option for armor, providing better then diamond protection and protection to normally armor piecing damage. Now then, say it takes roughly an hour and a half from the start to T3 on average without using potions and relying on natural regeneration(These number are from before the addition of incense) if you focused on nothing but BM and had all the resources in the world. Compare this to Botania for something par: Terra steel. It can take a fair amount of time in botania to build up the mana generation to be able to make terra steel, but assuming you had all the resources in the world would it not take a comparable amount of time to be able to make terra steel, perhaps more? Or thaumcraft research, would it not take a fair amount of time to have the research to make thaumium fortress and then the infrastructure to do so? Considering where it is in the overall tech tree of minecraft, an hour and a half of investment is par for the course, if not better.

jordsta95

Jul 29, 2019
I am not saying that Thaumium is balanced, so I will ignore that comment. The problem was, if I used voidmetal, it would eliminate users who play with "wimpy settings" (warp disabled) TO MY KNOWLEDGE (I have been told it is eldritch knowledge, which requires warp), which is why it would get pushed behind arcane crafting, and other things.

As for Botania, it would take longer, as you have an even slower start, and a lot of waiting. But it is something you can AFK and let it grow, not AFK for 10k LP. As nice as the Blood Letters Pack is, it doesn't really work. But I do get your point with that. But as you said with terrasteel, you will have spent longer to get to terrasteel than you will have done for a T3 altar (given you have all the basic resources infinitely - Blood magic: stone, glowstone, diamonds, etc., Botania: stone, wood, flowers, etc.) so why should you double the amount of time to get an armour of equivalent value, if not a little better? (terrasteel armour vs Bound armour).

As for the mob spawning thing, I understand that in a "vanilla" environment (just vanilla and Blood Magic + util mods; NEI sorta things) then the WoS isn't great. But seeing as this mod relies on interaction between other magic mods (by default, unless a mod pack dev/user enables the config dagger - Which if they want to can do as they wish with) then one would assume you are in a mod pack environment, with a liklihood of auto-spawners/cursed earth/breeders+conveyor belts/etc. Modded minecraft is all about the "play it your way" idea (at least in my mind), so if you want to play a mod as the dev intended, with their recipes, then that is awesome. However, if you want just one thing from that mod (for example, only having the wings from Extra Utilities) then why should anyone stop you?

And as a final note about instant-health/regen potions. Health potions are fine, but for something like the Magicians Blood orb (3x the capacity of an un-upgraded altar) it's hard to keep up with that, and regen was basically made useless after the whole "hunger when near a blood altar with regen" thing came about. But, I understand if you want to spend time, and make an efficient altar, then vanilla health potions will probably be able to do the job just fine.

TheMadman

Jul 29, 2019
And as a final note about instant-health/regen potions. Health potions are fine, but for something like the Magicians Blood orb (3x the capacity of an un-upgraded altar) it's hard to keep up with that, and regen was basically made useless after the whole "hunger when near a blood altar with regen" thing came about. But, I understand if you want to spend time, and make an efficient altar, then vanilla health potions will probably be able to do the job just fine.
Well, I've made my points and you have as well. Let us call this a stalemate, since we won't be changing the others mind.

But for that comment about regen, that mechanic is removed in the next update. Because of the incense system, it is generally more profitable to use incense over high power regeneration and the mechanic didn't really work anyway since people regenerated through hunger pains.

Reactions: jordsta95

jordsta95

Jul 29, 2019
Slight balance update is at hand... and yes, it also breaks it slightly... but feedback is key to balance, eh?! :D
http://minecraft.curseforge.com/mc-mods/230977-arcane-arteries/files/2240448

So, this is a bit of a better looking changelog than 0.2's:

All daggers now take into affect Blood Magic's wimpy setting into account (if you get a sacrificial orb in blood magic, you get a sacrificial orb from me)

Config Dagger:
Fully customizable, apart from images (you will still have to edit the images in the jar/use a resource pack to do this, for now). But you can now customize:
Item Name (both as a dagger and as an orb), Item Description (the text below the name), the amount of hearts used per prick, the amount of LP added to the altar (both with and without soul fray)

Thaumcraft:
Added Thaumonomicon tab!!!!!!

Thaumic Knife:
Now requires you to research the knife, and craft it through arcane infusion.

Added Thaumic Slates:
Requires research
Currently only used to make Thaumic Runes (can be used in place of Blood Runes for the Blood Altar)

Added Thaumic Rune:
Requires research

Botania:
Added Botanical Slate:
Throw stone into a mana pool, and get a mana slate (numbers will not be disclosed as to keep with Botania's lack of numbers ideology)

Added Botanical Rune:
Can be used in place of Blood Runes for the Blood Altar.

SkullyGamingMC

Jul 29, 2019
When Arcane Arteries is installed, many Wand Foci in regular Thaumcraft are missing. Hence, when you attempt to read a Thaumonomicon entry about the Foci it results in this crash report:
---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
// Would you like a cupcake?

Time: 31/05/15 16:13
Description: Rendering screen

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: Could not initialize class java.text.DigitList$1
at java.text.DigitList.shouldRoundUp(Unknown Source)
at java.text.DigitList.round(Unknown Source)
at java.text.DigitList.set(Unknown Source)
at java.text.DecimalFormat.format(Unknown Source)
at java.text.NumberFormat.format(Unknown Source)
at thaumcraft.api.wands.ItemFocusBasic.func_77624_a(ItemFocusBasic.java:54)
at net.minecraft.item.ItemStack.func_82840_a(ItemStack.java:525)
at thaumcraft.client.gui.GuiResearchRecipe.drawArcaneCraftingPage(GuiResearchRecipe.java:750)
at thaumcraft.client.gui.GuiResearchRecipe.drawPage(GuiResearchRecipe.java:364)
at thaumcraft.client.gui.GuiResearchRecipe.genResearchBackground(GuiResearchRecipe.java:281)
at thaumcraft.client.gui.GuiResearchRecipe.func_73863_a(GuiResearchRecipe.java:236)
at net.minecraft.client.renderer.EntityRenderer.func_78480_b(EntityRenderer.java:1357)
at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_71411_J(Minecraft.java:990)
at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_99999_d(Minecraft.java:887)
at net.minecraft.client.main.Main.main(SourceFile:148)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)
at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.launch(Launch.java:135)
at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.main(Launch.java:28)

A detailed walkthrough of the error, its code path and all known details is as follows:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-- Head --
Stacktrace:
at thaumcraft.client.gui.GuiResearchRecipe.drawArcaneCraftingPage(GuiResearchRecipe.java:750)
at thaumcraft.client.gui.GuiResearchRecipe.genResearchBackground(GuiResearchRecipe.java:281)
at thaumcraft.client.gui.GuiResearchRecipe.func_73863_a(GuiResearchRecipe.java:236)

-- Screen render details --
Details:
Screen name: thaumcraft.client.gui.GuiResearchRecipe
Mouse location: Scaled: (156, 62). Absolute: (470, 581)
Screen size: Scaled: (456, 256). Absolute: (1366, 768). Scale factor of 3

-- Affected level --
Details:
Level name: MpServer
All players: 1 total; [EntityClientPlayerMP['SkullyGamingMC'/314, l='MpServer', x=482.73, y=8.62, z=175.50]]
Chunk stats: MultiplayerChunkCache: 30, 39
Level seed: 0
Level generator: ID 01 - flat, ver 0. Features enabled: false
Level generator options:
Level spawn location: World: (473,4,171), Chunk: (at 9,0,11 in 29,10; contains blocks 464,0,160 to 479,255,175), Region: (0,0; contains chunks 0,0 to 31,31, blocks 0,0,0 to 511,255,511)
Level time: 91470 game time, 343470 day time
Level dimension: 0
Level storage version: 0x00000 - Unknown?
Level weather: Rain time: 0 (now: false), thunder time: 0 (now: false)
Level game mode: Game mode: survival (ID 0). Hardcore: false. Cheats: false
Forced entities: 8 total; [EntityChicken['Chicken'/279, l='MpServer', x=518.59, y=4.00, z=135.44], EntityChicken['Chicken'/278, l='MpServer', x=521.44, y=4.00, z=133.44], EntityChicken['Chicken'/281, l='MpServer', x=524.53, y=4.00, z=128.78], EntityChicken['Chicken'/280, l='MpServer', x=523.53, y=4.00, z=132.25], EntityHorse['Horse'/157, l='MpServer', x=491.97, y=4.00, z=129.06], EntityTrail['unknown'/754, l='MpServer', x=482.73, y=8.62, z=175.50], EntityClientPlayerMP['SkullyGamingMC'/314, l='MpServer', x=482.73, y=8.62, z=175.50], EntityChicken['Chicken'/57, l='MpServer', x=469.53, y=4.00, z=131.47]]
Retry entities: 0 total; []
Server brand: fml,forge
Server type: Integrated singleplayer server
Stacktrace:
at net.minecraft.client.multiplayer.WorldClient.func_72914_a(WorldClient.java:373)
at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_71396_d(Minecraft.java:2433)
at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_99999_d(Minecraft.java:908)

-- System Details --
Details:
Minecraft Version: 1.7.10
Operating System: Windows 7 (amd64) version 6.1
Java Version: 1.6.0_24, Sun Microsystems Inc.
Java VM Version: Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (mixed mode), Sun Microsystems Inc.
Memory: 202542072 bytes (193 MB) / 528744448 bytes (504 MB) up to 954466304 bytes (910 MB)
JVM Flags: 3 total; -XX:HeapDumpPath=MojangTricksIntelDriversForPerformance_javaw.exe_minecraft.exe.heapdump -Xmx1024m -XX:MaxPermSize=128m
AABB Pool Size: 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) allocated, 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) used
IntCache: cache: 0, tcache: 0, allocated: 0, tallocated: 0
FML: MCP v9.05 FML v7.10.85.1272 Minecraft Forge 10.13.2.1272 Optifine OptiFine_1.7.10_HD_B7 88 mods loaded, 88 mods active
mcp{9.05} [Minecraft Coder Pack] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
FML{7.10.85.1272} [Forge Mod Loader] (modpack.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
Forge{10.13.2.1272} [Minecraft Forge] (modpack.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
CodeChickenCore{1.0.4.29} [CodeChicken Core] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
InfiniBows{1.3.0 build 20} [InfiniBows] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
NotEnoughItems{1.0.3.74} [Not Enough Items] (NotEnoughItems-1.7.10-1.0.3.74-universal.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
ThaumicTinkerer-preloader{0.1} [Thaumic Tinkerer Core] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
WitchingGadgetsCore{1.1.7} [Witching Gadgets Core] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
debug{1.0} [debug] (denseores-1.5.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
bspkrsCore{6.15} [bspkrsCore] ([1.7.10]bspkrsCore-universal-6.15.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
ArmorStatusHUD{1.28} [ArmorStatusHUD] ([1.7.10]ArmorStatusHUD-client-1.28.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
StartingInventory{1.7.10.r03} [StartingInventory] ([1.7.10]StartingInventory-universal-1.7.10.r03.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
StatusEffectHUD{1.27} [StatusEffectHUD] ([1.7.10]StatusEffectHUD-client-1.27.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
AetherCraft{1.5.0.82} [AetherCraft] (AetherCraft-1.7.10-1.5.0.82.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
Baubles{1.0.1.10} [Baubles] (Baubles-1.7.10-1.0.1.10.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
AlchBling{%VERSION%} [Alchemical Bling] (AlchemicalBling-1.1.1.7-universal.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
antiqueatlas{4.2.1-1.7.10} [Antique Atlas] (antiqueatlas-4.2.1-1.7.10.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
Thaumcraft{4.2.3.5} [Thaumcraft] (Thaumcraft-1.7.10-4.2.3.5.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
arcanearteries{0.1} [Arcane Arteries] (ArcaneArteries0.3.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
aura{0.1r0} [Aura Cascade] (AuraCascade-369.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
Waila{1.5.5} [Waila] (Waila-1.5.5_1.7.10.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
Automagy{0.24} [Automagy] (Automagy-1.7.10-0.24.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
bagginses{@MODVERSION@} [Bagginses] (Bagginses-1.2.1.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
AWWayofTime{v1.3.2} [Blood Magic: Alchemical Wizardry] (BloodMagic-1.7.10-1.3.2-1.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
Botania{r1.6-191} [Botania] (Botania r1.6-191.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
CarpentersBlocks{3.3.5} [Carpenter's Blocks] (Carpenter's Blocks v3.3.5 - MC 1.7.10.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
clockworkphase{1.7.10_1.0c} [Clockwork Phase] (clockworkphase-1.7.10_1.0c.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
menagerie{1.0} [menagerie] (dark_menagerie-1.7.10-beta-3.0.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
elementalessence{V0.32} [Elemental Essence] (elementalessences-V0.34_1.7.10.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
Enchiridion{1.1} [Enchiridion] (Enchiridion-1.7.10.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
EnderStorage{1.4.5.27} [EnderStorage] (EnderStorage-1.7.10-1.4.5.27-universal.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
EE3{0.3.465} [Equivalent Exchange 3] (EquivalentExchange3-1.7.10-0.3.465.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
Equivalence{1.1.0} [Equivalence] (Equivalence-1.7.10-1.1.0.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
evilcraft{0.8.4} [EvilCraft] (EvilCraft-1.7.10-0.8.4.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
FastCraft{1.21} [FastCraft] (fastcraft-1.21.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
ftfloocraft{1.7.10-1.3} [Floocraft] (Floocraft-1.7.10-1.3.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
ThaumicTinkerer{unspecified} [Thaumic Tinkerer] (ThaumicTinkerer-2.5-1.7.10-163.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
ForbiddenMagic{1.7.10-0.562} [Forbidden Magic] (Forbidden Magic-1.7.10-0.562.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
foxlib{1.7.10-0.7.0} [FoxLib] (FoxLib-1.7.10-0.7.0.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
ModGeochests{1.2.3} [§aGeochests] (geochests-1.7.10-v1.2.3.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
GraveStone{2.12.2} [GraveStone] (GraveStone-2.12.2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
HardcoreQuesting{The Journey (4.2.2)} [Hardcore Questing Mode] (HQM-The Journey (4.2.2).jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
iChunUtil{4.1.3} [iChunUtil] (iChunUtil-4.1.3.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
insane_IlluminatedBows{1.7.1} [Illuminated Bows] (IlluminatedBows-1.7.10-1.7.1b.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
interdictionpillar{1.7.10-1.0.0} [Interdiction Pillar] (interdictionpillar-1.0.0.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
inventorytweaks{1.59-dev-152-cf6e263} [Inventory Tweaks] (InventoryTweaks-1.59-dev-152.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
LavaMonsters{2.2.1} [Lava Monsters] (LavaMonsters-1.7.10-2.2.1.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
magicalcrops{1.7.2 - 0.1 ALPHA} [Magical Crops] (magicalcrops-1.7.10_0.1.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
mdeco{0.3.3} [Magical Decorations] (MagicalDecorations-0.3.3.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
Mimicry{1.7.x_1286_1.0.9} [Mimicry] (Mimicry-1.7.10_1286_1.0.9.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
MineTweaker3{3.0.9B} [MineTweaker 3] (MineTweaker3-1.7.10-3.0.9C.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
Morph{0.9.1} [Morph] (Morph-Beta-0.9.1.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
Morpheus{1.7.10-1.5.26} [Morpheus] (Morpheus-1.7.10-1.5.26.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
Mystcraft{0.11.8.00} [Mystcraft] (mystcraft-1.7.10-0.11.8.00.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
NaturalAbsorption{1.2.1} [Natural Absorption] (NaturalAbsorption-1.7.10-1.2.1.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
necromancy{1.7.1} [Necromancy] (Necromancy-1.7.10.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
NEIAddons{1.12.5.17} [NEI Addons] (neiaddons-mc1710-1.12.5.17.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
NEIAddons|Botany{1.12.5.17} [NEI Addons: Botany] (neiaddons-mc1710-1.12.5.17.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
NEIAddons|Forestry{1.12.5.17} [NEI Addons: Forestry] (neiaddons-mc1710-1.12.5.17.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
NEIAddons|CraftingTables{1.12.5.17} [NEI Addons: Crafting Tables] (neiaddons-mc1710-1.12.5.17.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
NEIAddons|ExNihilo{1.12.5.17} [NEI Addons: Ex Nihilo] (neiaddons-mc1710-1.12.5.17.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
NodalMechanics{1.7.10R1.0} [NodalMechanics] (NodalMechanics-1.7-1.0-7.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
recallstones{0.4.16} [Recall Stones] (RecallStones-1.7.10-0.4.16.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
libsandstone{1.0.0} [libsandstone] (LibSandstone-1.0.0.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
xreliquary{1.2} [Reliquary] (Reliquary-1.2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
SSTOW{1.7.10-0.1-RC9-7} [Soul Shards: The Old Ways] (SoulShards-TOW-1.7.10-0.1-RC9-7.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
StorageDrawers{1.7.10-1.3.6} [Storage Drawers] (StorageDrawers-1.7.10-1.3.6.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
symcalc{0.13.5} [Symcalc] (symcalc-0.13.5.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
Tails{1.7.10-1.3.0} [Tails] (Tails-1.7.10-1.3.0.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
TaintedMagic{1.1.2.5} [Tainted Magic] (TaintedMagic-1.1.2.5.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
tfsimplymagic{0.1.3} [TF Simply Magic] (TFSimplyMagic0.1.3-1.7.10.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
ThaumcraftMobAspects{1.7.2-2A} [Thaumcraft Mob Aspects] (ThaumcraftMobAspects-1.7.2-2A.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
thaumcraftneiplugin{1.7.10-1.7} [Thaumcraft NEI Plugin] (thaumcraftneiplugin-1.7.10-1.7.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
ThaumicExploration{0.6.0} [Thaumic Exploration] (ThaumicExploration-1.7.10-1.1-37.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
ThaumicHorizons{1.1.1} [Thaumic Horizons] (thaumichorizons-1.7.10-1.1.1.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
Translocator{1.1.1.14} [Translocator] (Translocator-1.7.10-1.1.1.14-universal.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
TravellersGear{1.15.5} [Traveller's Gear] (TravellersGear-1.7.10-1.15.5.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
ttCore{MC1.7.10-0.1.0-61} [ttCore] (ttCore-MC1.7.10-0.1.0-61.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
TwilightForest{2.3.5} [The Twilight Forest] (twilightforest-1.7.10-2.3.5.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
UtilityMobs{3.1.1} [Utility Mobs] (UtilityMobs-1.7.10-3.1.1.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
VillagersNose{1.3a} [Villager's Nose] (VillagersNose-1.7.10-1.3c.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
WailaHarvestability{1.1.0} [Waila Harvestability] (WailaHarvestability-mc1.7.x-1.1.0.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
wailaplugins{MC1.7.10-0.0.1-13} [WAILA Plugins] (WAILAPlugins-MC1.7.10-0.0.1-13.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
warpbook{2.0.null} [Warp Book] (warpbook-1.7.10_2.0.36.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
reaper_waterpipe{1.11} [Water Pipe mod] (Waterpipe1.11[1.7.10].jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
witchery{0.23.0} [Witchery] (witchery-1.7.10-0.23.0.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
WitchingGadgets{1.1.7} [Witching Gadgets] (WitchingGadgets-1.7.10-1.1.7.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
denseores{1.0} [Dense Ores] (denseores-1.5.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
Launched Version: 1.7.10-Forge10.13.2.1272
LWJGL: 2.9.1
OpenGL: Intel(R) HD Graphics Family GL version 3.1.0 - Build 8.15.10.2361, Intel
GL Caps: Using GL 1.3 multitexturing.
Using framebuffer objects because OpenGL 3.0 is supported and separate blending is supported.
Anisotropic filtering is supported and maximum anisotropy is 16.
Shaders are available because OpenGL 2.1 is supported.

Is Modded: Definitely; Client brand changed to 'fml,forge'
Type: Client (map_client.txt)
Resource Packs: []
Current Language: English (US)
Profiler Position: N/A (disabled)
Vec3 Pool Size: 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) allocated, 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) used
Anisotropic Filtering: Off (1)

jordsta95

Jul 29, 2019
When Arcane Arteries is installed, many Wand Foci in regular Thaumcraft are missing. Hence, when you attempt to read a Thaumonomicon entry about the Foci it results in this crash report:
---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
// Would you like a cupcake?

Time: 31/05/15 16:13
Description: Rendering screen

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: Could not initialize class java.text.DigitList$1
at net.minecraft.client.renderer.EntityRenderer.func_78480_b(EntityRenderer.java:1357)
at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_71411_J(Minecraft.java:990)
at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_99999_d(Minecraft.java:887)

A detailed walkthrough of the error, its code path and all known details is as follows:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-- Head --
Stacktrace:

-- Screen render details --
Details:
Screen name: thaumcraft.client.gui.GuiResearchRecipe
Mouse location: Scaled: (156, 62). Absolute: (470, 581)
Screen size: Scaled: (456, 256). Absolute: (1366, 768). Scale factor of 3

-- Affected level --
Details:
Level name: MpServer
All players: 1 total; [EntityClientPlayerMP['SkullyGamingMC'/314, l='MpServer', x=482.73, y=8.62, z=175.50]]
Chunk stats: MultiplayerChunkCache: 30, 39
Level seed: 0
Level generator: ID 01 - flat, ver 0. Features enabled: false
Level generator options:
Level spawn location: World: (473,4,171), Chunk: (at 9,0,11 in 29,10; contains blocks 464,0,160 to 479,255,175), Region: (0,0; contains chunks 0,0 to 31,31, blocks 0,0,0 to 511,255,511)
Level time: 91470 game time, 343470 day time
Level dimension: 0
Level storage version: 0x00000 - Unknown?
Level weather: Rain time: 0 (now: false), thunder time: 0 (now: false)
Level game mode: Game mode: survival (ID 0). Hardcore: false. Cheats: false
Forced entities: 8 total; [EntityChicken['Chicken'/279, l='MpServer', x=518.59, y=4.00, z=135.44], EntityChicken['Chicken'/278, l='MpServer', x=521.44, y=4.00, z=133.44], EntityChicken['Chicken'/281, l='MpServer', x=524.53, y=4.00, z=128.78], EntityChicken['Chicken'/280, l='MpServer', x=523.53, y=4.00, z=132.25], EntityHorse['Horse'/157, l='MpServer', x=491.97, y=4.00, z=129.06], EntityTrail['unknown'/754, l='MpServer', x=482.73, y=8.62, z=175.50], EntityClientPlayerMP['SkullyGamingMC'/314, l='MpServer', x=482.73, y=8.62, z=175.50], EntityChicken['Chicken'/57, l='MpServer', x=469.53, y=4.00, z=131.47]]
Retry entities: 0 total; []
Server brand: fml,forge
Server type: Integrated singleplayer server
Stacktrace:
at net.minecraft.client.multiplayer.WorldClient.func_72914_a(WorldClient.java:373)
at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_71396_d(Minecraft.java:2433)
at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_99999_d(Minecraft.java:908)

-- System Details --
Details:
Minecraft Version: 1.7.10
Operating System: Windows 7 (amd64) version 6.1
Java Version: 1.6.0_24, Sun Microsystems Inc.
Java VM Version: Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (mixed mode), Sun Microsystems Inc.
Memory: 202542072 bytes (193 MB) / 528744448 bytes (504 MB) up to 954466304 bytes (910 MB)
JVM Flags: 3 total; -XX:HeapDumpPath=MojangTricksIntelDriversForPerformance_javaw.exe_minecraft.exe.heapdump -Xmx1024m -XX:MaxPermSize=128m
AABB Pool Size: 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) allocated, 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) used
IntCache: cache: 0, tcache: 0, allocated: 0, tallocated: 0
FML: MCP v9.05 FML v7.10.85.1272 Minecraft Forge 10.13.2.1272 Optifine OptiFine_1.7.10_HD_B7 88 mods loaded, 88 mods active
mcp{9.05} [Minecraft Coder Pack] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
FML{7.10.85.1272} [Forge Mod Loader] (modpack.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
Forge{10.13.2.1272} [Minecraft Forge] (modpack.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
CodeChickenCore{1.0.4.29} [CodeChicken Core] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
InfiniBows{1.3.0 build 20} [InfiniBows] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
NotEnoughItems{1.0.3.74} [Not Enough Items] (NotEnoughItems-1.7.10-1.0.3.74-universal.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
ThaumicTinkerer-preloader{0.1} [Thaumic Tinkerer Core] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
WitchingGadgetsCore{1.1.7} [Witching Gadgets Core] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
debug{1.0} [debug] (denseores-1.5.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
bspkrsCore{6.15} [bspkrsCore] ([1.7.10]bspkrsCore-universal-6.15.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
ArmorStatusHUD{1.28} [ArmorStatusHUD] ([1.7.10]ArmorStatusHUD-client-1.28.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
StartingInventory{1.7.10.r03} [StartingInventory] ([1.7.10]StartingInventory-universal-1.7.10.r03.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
StatusEffectHUD{1.27} [StatusEffectHUD] ([1.7.10]StatusEffectHUD-client-1.27.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
AetherCraft{1.5.0.82} [AetherCraft] (AetherCraft-1.7.10-1.5.0.82.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
Baubles{1.0.1.10} [Baubles] (Baubles-1.7.10-1.0.1.10.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
AlchBling{%VERSION%} [Alchemical Bling] (AlchemicalBling-1.1.1.7-universal.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
antiqueatlas{4.2.1-1.7.10} [Antique Atlas] (antiqueatlas-4.2.1-1.7.10.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
Thaumcraft{4.2.3.5} [Thaumcraft] (Thaumcraft-1.7.10-4.2.3.5.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
arcanearteries{0.1} [Arcane Arteries] (ArcaneArteries0.3.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
aura{0.1r0} [Aura Cascade] (AuraCascade-369.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
Waila{1.5.5} [Waila] (Waila-1.5.5_1.7.10.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
Automagy{0.24} [Automagy] (Automagy-1.7.10-0.24.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
bagginses{@MODVERSION@} [Bagginses] (Bagginses-1.2.1.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
AWWayofTime{v1.3.2} [Blood Magic: Alchemical Wizardry] (BloodMagic-1.7.10-1.3.2-1.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
Botania{r1.6-191} [Botania] (Botania r1.6-191.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
CarpentersBlocks{3.3.5} [Carpenter's Blocks] (Carpenter's Blocks v3.3.5 - MC 1.7.10.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
clockworkphase{1.7.10_1.0c} [Clockwork Phase] (clockworkphase-1.7.10_1.0c.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
menagerie{1.0} [menagerie] (dark_menagerie-1.7.10-beta-3.0.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
elementalessence{V0.32} [Elemental Essence] (elementalessences-V0.34_1.7.10.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
Enchiridion{1.1} [Enchiridion] (Enchiridion-1.7.10.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
EnderStorage{1.4.5.27} [EnderStorage] (EnderStorage-1.7.10-1.4.5.27-universal.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
EE3{0.3.465} [Equivalent Exchange 3] (EquivalentExchange3-1.7.10-0.3.465.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
Equivalence{1.1.0} [Equivalence] (Equivalence-1.7.10-1.1.0.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
evilcraft{0.8.4} [EvilCraft] (EvilCraft-1.7.10-0.8.4.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
FastCraft{1.21} [FastCraft] (fastcraft-1.21.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
ftfloocraft{1.7.10-1.3} [Floocraft] (Floocraft-1.7.10-1.3.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
ThaumicTinkerer{unspecified} [Thaumic Tinkerer] (ThaumicTinkerer-2.5-1.7.10-163.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
ForbiddenMagic{1.7.10-0.562} [Forbidden Magic] (Forbidden Magic-1.7.10-0.562.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
foxlib{1.7.10-0.7.0} [FoxLib] (FoxLib-1.7.10-0.7.0.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
ModGeochests{1.2.3} [§aGeochests] (geochests-1.7.10-v1.2.3.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
GraveStone{2.12.2} [GraveStone] (GraveStone-2.12.2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
HardcoreQuesting{The Journey (4.2.2)} [Hardcore Questing Mode] (HQM-The Journey (4.2.2).jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
iChunUtil{4.1.3} [iChunUtil] (iChunUtil-4.1.3.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
insane_IlluminatedBows{1.7.1} [Illuminated Bows] (IlluminatedBows-1.7.10-1.7.1b.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
interdictionpillar{1.7.10-1.0.0} [Interdiction Pillar] (interdictionpillar-1.0.0.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
inventorytweaks{1.59-dev-152-cf6e263} [Inventory Tweaks] (InventoryTweaks-1.59-dev-152.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
LavaMonsters{2.2.1} [Lava Monsters] (LavaMonsters-1.7.10-2.2.1.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
magicalcrops{1.7.2 - 0.1 ALPHA} [Magical Crops] (magicalcrops-1.7.10_0.1.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
mdeco{0.3.3} [Magical Decorations] (MagicalDecorations-0.3.3.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
Mimicry{1.7.x_1286_1.0.9} [Mimicry] (Mimicry-1.7.10_1286_1.0.9.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
MineTweaker3{3.0.9B} [MineTweaker 3] (MineTweaker3-1.7.10-3.0.9C.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
Morph{0.9.1} [Morph] (Morph-Beta-0.9.1.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
Morpheus{1.7.10-1.5.26} [Morpheus] (Morpheus-1.7.10-1.5.26.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
Mystcraft{0.11.8.00} [Mystcraft] (mystcraft-1.7.10-0.11.8.00.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
NaturalAbsorption{1.2.1} [Natural Absorption] (NaturalAbsorption-1.7.10-1.2.1.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
necromancy{1.7.1} [Necromancy] (Necromancy-1.7.10.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
NEIAddons{1.12.5.17} [NEI Addons] (neiaddons-mc1710-1.12.5.17.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
NEIAddons|Botany{1.12.5.17} [NEI Addons: Botany] (neiaddons-mc1710-1.12.5.17.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
NEIAddons|Forestry{1.12.5.17} [NEI Addons: Forestry] (neiaddons-mc1710-1.12.5.17.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
NEIAddons|CraftingTables{1.12.5.17} [NEI Addons: Crafting Tables] (neiaddons-mc1710-1.12.5.17.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
NEIAddons|ExNihilo{1.12.5.17} [NEI Addons: Ex Nihilo] (neiaddons-mc1710-1.12.5.17.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
NodalMechanics{1.7.10R1.0} [NodalMechanics] (NodalMechanics-1.7-1.0-7.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
recallstones{0.4.16} [Recall Stones] (RecallStones-1.7.10-0.4.16.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
libsandstone{1.0.0} [libsandstone] (LibSandstone-1.0.0.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
xreliquary{1.2} [Reliquary] (Reliquary-1.2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
SSTOW{1.7.10-0.1-RC9-7} [Soul Shards: The Old Ways] (SoulShards-TOW-1.7.10-0.1-RC9-7.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
StorageDrawers{1.7.10-1.3.6} [Storage Drawers] (StorageDrawers-1.7.10-1.3.6.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
symcalc{0.13.5} [Symcalc] (symcalc-0.13.5.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
Tails{1.7.10-1.3.0} [Tails] (Tails-1.7.10-1.3.0.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
TaintedMagic{1.1.2.5} [Tainted Magic] (TaintedMagic-1.1.2.5.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
tfsimplymagic{0.1.3} [TF Simply Magic] (TFSimplyMagic0.1.3-1.7.10.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
ThaumcraftMobAspects{1.7.2-2A} [Thaumcraft Mob Aspects] (ThaumcraftMobAspects-1.7.2-2A.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
thaumcraftneiplugin{1.7.10-1.7} [Thaumcraft NEI Plugin] (thaumcraftneiplugin-1.7.10-1.7.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
ThaumicExploration{0.6.0} [Thaumic Exploration] (ThaumicExploration-1.7.10-1.1-37.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
ThaumicHorizons{1.1.1} [Thaumic Horizons] (thaumichorizons-1.7.10-1.1.1.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
Translocator{1.1.1.14} [Translocator] (Translocator-1.7.10-1.1.1.14-universal.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
TravellersGear{1.15.5} [Traveller's Gear] (TravellersGear-1.7.10-1.15.5.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
ttCore{MC1.7.10-0.1.0-61} [ttCore] (ttCore-MC1.7.10-0.1.0-61.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
TwilightForest{2.3.5} [The Twilight Forest] (twilightforest-1.7.10-2.3.5.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
UtilityMobs{3.1.1} [Utility Mobs] (UtilityMobs-1.7.10-3.1.1.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
VillagersNose{1.3a} [Villager's Nose] (VillagersNose-1.7.10-1.3c.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
WailaHarvestability{1.1.0} [Waila Harvestability] (WailaHarvestability-mc1.7.x-1.1.0.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
wailaplugins{MC1.7.10-0.0.1-13} [WAILA Plugins] (WAILAPlugins-MC1.7.10-0.0.1-13.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
warpbook{2.0.null} [Warp Book] (warpbook-1.7.10_2.0.36.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
reaper_waterpipe{1.11} [Water Pipe mod] (Waterpipe1.11[1.7.10].jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
witchery{0.23.0} [Witchery] (witchery-1.7.10-0.23.0.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
WitchingGadgets{1.1.7} [Witching Gadgets] (WitchingGadgets-1.7.10-1.1.7.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
denseores{1.0} [Dense Ores] (denseores-1.5.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
Launched Version: 1.7.10-Forge10.13.2.1272
LWJGL: 2.9.1
OpenGL: Intel(R) HD Graphics Family GL version 3.1.0 - Build 8.15.10.2361, Intel
GL Caps: Using GL 1.3 multitexturing.
Using framebuffer objects because OpenGL 3.0 is supported and separate blending is supported.
Anisotropic filtering is supported and maximum anisotropy is 16.
Shaders are available because OpenGL 2.1 is supported.

Is Modded: Definitely; Client brand changed to 'fml,forge'
Type: Client (map_client.txt)
Resource Packs: []
Current Language: English (US)
Profiler Position: N/A (disabled)
Vec3 Pool Size: 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) allocated, 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) used
Anisotropic Filtering: Off (1)
I'd like to say "I'll fix that" but I don't actually know if that is my mod causing the issue. You have a few mods there which are Thaumcraft addons, some of which have wand foci, which would lead me to assume it could be one of them.

However, if you tell me how you encountered this issue, and caused the game to crash, I will look into it :)

SkullyGamingMC

Jul 29, 2019
I'd like to say "I'll fix that" but I don't actually know if that is my mod causing the issue. You have a few mods there which are Thaumcraft addons, some of which have wand foci, which would lead me to assume it could be one of them.

However, if you tell me how you encountered this issue, and caused the game to crash, I will look into it :)

I was working on developing the HQM quests for my modpack, and I noticed the icon for the Wand Focus: Fire was missing. The item didn't show up in NEI either. So, to investigate, I tried to open the research entry for 'Wand Foci' and I crashed. Since this only occurred after I updated to the version which adds the Thaumcraft research, I uninstalled Arcane Arteries and the Wand Foci were present again. This might not be the case for everyone, since I do have a lot of Thaumcraft addons and it could be an incompatibility between Arcane Arteries and another addon.

jordsta95

Jul 29, 2019
I was working on developing the HQM quests for my modpack, and I noticed the icon for the Wand Focus: Fire was missing. The item didn't show up in NEI either. So, to investigate, I tried to open the research entry for 'Wand Foci' and I crashed. Since this only occurred after I updated to the version which adds the Thaumcraft research, I uninstalled Arcane Arteries and the Wand Foci were present again. This might not be the case for everyone, since I do have a lot of Thaumcraft addons and it could be an incompatibility between Arcane Arteries and another addon.
Just checked, looking through all of the Vanilla Thaumcraft Wand Foci, and it doesn't seem to have any issues. Which is what I expected.

My suggestion would be you check that all your mods are up to date, and if you updated a mod, then that may be the issue.

SkullyGamingMC

Jul 29, 2019
Just checked, looking through all of the Vanilla Thaumcraft Wand Foci, and it doesn't seem to have any issues. Which is what I expected.

My suggestion would be you check that all your mods are up to date, and if you updated a mod, then that may be the issue.
Well after reinstalling Arcane Arteries it seems that you are correct. Apologies for assuming it was your mod causing the issue!

Tepig4321

Jul 29, 2019

i dont like how you say vanilla thaumcraft, it might be confusing to some. Like actually in vanilla minecraft ;)

SkullyGamingMC

Jul 29, 2019
I think a Knife for EvilCraft would be cool. It is a very overlooked mod that I think is worthy of some sort of Vengeance Blood Dagger.