[Listed] [1.7.10] Refuge [Jampacked 2 Entry] [HQM] [FTB Launcher] [Curse Client]

Evic

Jul 29, 2019
Hey, I have played this pack for a bit, and it is great fun, but i messed up big time. I put all of my stuff in the ME system, and it ran out of power. Now i cannot get to any of my stuff, and would really suck to have to do everything again. Creative cheat is disabled. Is there anything I can do? (sorry if this is the wrong place to post this)

Eskordok

Jul 29, 2019
Here is my First Look on this ModPack. It's a blind play of the first 30 min or so.
Good Luck to dMaster8 and all developers involved.

Reactions: dmaster8

dmaster8

Jul 29, 2019
Hey, I have played this pack for a bit, and it is great fun, but i messed up big time. I put all of my stuff in the ME system, and it ran out of power. Now i cannot get to any of my stuff, and would really suck to have to do everything again. Creative cheat is disabled. Is there anything I can do? (sorry if this is the wrong place to post this)
The only thing i can say is, press esc then click open to lan. Enable cheats and go into creative and get some dense energy cells to get your stuff out :D

Crazy-San

Jul 29, 2019
So this pack is tagged as an HQM pack but there is no HQM in the pack. Will that be coming later?

CuriousBat

Jul 29, 2019
ok so i'm on mac and when i tried to make a world it crashed i'll attach the crash report.
Please help soon i'm watching let's plays and... well i'm noticing a lot more than them and i really want to play.

Attachments

• crash-2015-05-24_12.27.51-server.txt
    14.6 KB · Views: 118
Last edited:

CuriousBat

Jul 29, 2019
thanks for the tip but i can't update because admin blocks installing programs
also just clarifying this isn't a dupe site that gives viruses because i ran into one of them a bit back it wasn't a fun week

lol 69th post xD

dmaster8

Jul 29, 2019
thanks for the tip but i can't update because admin blocks installing programs
also just clarifying this isn't a dupe site that gives viruses because i ran into one of them a bit back it wasn't a fun week

lol 69th post xD
Well, it's the oracle java website

EmperorFisto

Jul 29, 2019
So, I hadn't played in a while, and decided to try the pack again. The door on the right when you first enter the basement didn't open. I'm on version 1.0.8.5.

LuisAdeur

Jul 29, 2019
I think with the amount of stuff you get to start in this pack there's no need to look for anything. 4 hoes... so many iron ingots , etc.
need nerf , also i'll suggest you replace the Ae2 blocks around the base with something that is not part of an expensive system.
good pack thought.

dmaster8

Jul 29, 2019
I think with the amount of stuff you get to start in this pack there's no need to look for anything. 4 hoes... so many iron ingots , etc.
need nerf , also i'll suggest you replace the Ae2 blocks around the base with something that is not part of an expensive system.
good pack thought.
The iron you get goes after completing a couple quests

magicreal

Jul 29, 2019
hello guys----i found a bug(maybe)

iron seeds and certus quartz seeds have the same crafting(coal+quartz) or its ok and i have to try it many time to have other seeds? tanks