Private Pack NoodlePowered Network | Custom modpack | Great community | Teamspeak | Skype

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

haphazard2007

Jul 29, 2019
Hey guys, my friend plays and wanted me to join
haphazard2007
Central US
I'm trusting of other players and really know how the mods work. I enjoy teaching others.

AleFa

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN (Minecraft Username): AleFa
  • Timezone: GMT +1
  • How will you benefit our community? i would consider myself an expert in ic2, and buildcraft/thermal expansion, so i would love to help others with those mods, as well as learn new ones. I know a good amount of server settings!

Stalkersphere

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN stalkersphere
  • Age 12
  • Timezone PST
  • I will benefit the community by helping anyone who needs help with witchery for I am very experienced with it and wish to try other mods.

Last edited:

WestBound

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN: MC_WestBound
  • Timezone: GMT +1 Amsterdam
  • Benefits: I have a lot of experience with older noodlepowered packs on older servers, some of you might remember me as a bloodmage or beekeeper. I'm especially interested in the minechem mod.

IBeRamen

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN: MC_WestBound
  • Timezone: GMT +1 Amsterdam
  • Benefits: I have a lot of experience with older noodlepowered packs on older servers, some of you might remember me as a bloodmage or beekeeper. I'm especially interested in the minechem mod.

@WestBound or anyone who would like to join the server please apply here: http://noodlepowered.com/join/

We are running a stable custom pack with two servers merged into one for better performance.