Whitelist Server UKZilla | Team Survival | Ars Magica, Chargepads, Balkan's Weapon Mod & Logistic Pipes

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

GunnerWolf

Jul 29, 2019
-sigh- okay, ars magica hates me... seriously can i have some help here? every time i try to run it i get a crash. please help :(

EDIT: im going to hop on sc2, so i might not reply
Hop on teamspeak and I'll help you out
In Game Name: bross2811
Why you want to join the server: Looking for good people to play with.
Have you read the rules: Yes
Why should we whitelist you: I will make cool things, help players, and have fun.
Can you be trusted to play properly and maturely: Always
Yay canadian, howevery, your application is missing something, please reread the rules.

Cman333

Jul 29, 2019
9) We already have somebody doing thaumcraft, and because of the way the thauminomicon works, it would be a waste of resources for anybody else to do it. If you do you will be breaking rule #6
6) Fix creeper damage as soon as it happens

Might want to fix this to say rule #7, not 6

Reta232

Jul 29, 2019
I am Rolling back the world due to an excessive amount of people NOT Paying attention to creepers....
if there was anything lost due to this rollback I apologize... Also I will turn off creeper explosions to help relieve this issue.

The Rollback will roll to a backup taken on the morning of the 26th

Sorry for the inconvenience

Veraz

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: veraz123
Why you want to join the server: I was looking for a Mindcrack server but i wanted logi pipes and you have both :)
Why should we whitelist you: I'm interested in trying out the communal living thing and I also have lots of experience with the mods.
Can you be trusted to play properly and maturely: yeah this will not be a problem

Reta232

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: veraz123
Why you want to join the server: I was looking for a Mindcrack server but i wanted logi pipes and you have both :)
Why should we whitelist you: I'm interested in trying out the communal living thing and I also have lots of experience with the mods.
Can you be trusted to play properly and maturely: yeah this will not be a problem
You are missing something in your application, please re-read the server's rules and re-post your application.

Rule 5 might help.

Oh and Yay for another British person applying, we are running short on those :D Funny cause the server IS called UKZilla

--------

Also for any new applicants, it seems there is a problem with running Ars Magica on Mac's. I have not been able to snipe the problem like I usually can and would appreciate any problems to be pasted on the mod authors page.

LETS FIGHT FOR THE LIBERATION OF MACS!!!!!!!!

Veraz

Jul 29, 2019
I did read the rules but totally forgot to add that :p

Why should we whitelist you: I'm interested in trying out this epic communal living thing and I also have lots of experience with the mods.

GunnerWolf

Jul 29, 2019
I did read the rules but totally forgot to add that :p

Why should we whitelist you: I'm interested in trying out this epic communal living thing and I also have lots of experience with the mods.
Accepted join teamspeak to get whitelisted

Ruskey

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name:xRuskeyx
Why you want to join the server:Well i want a community based server where i can help/be helped to do cool stuff on FTB ^^ also i want to use ars magica :)
Have you read the rules:yes i had a EPIC time (hehe)
Why should we whitelist you:Because i have huge experence with mods, i have been playing tekkit for over a year and when FTB came out i jumped straght on it :)
Can you be trusted to play properly and maturely: defiantly

GunnerWolf

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name:xRuskeyx
Why you want to join the server:Well i want a community based server where i can help/be helped to do cool stuff on FTB ^^ also i want to use ars magica :)
Have you read the rules:yes i had a EPIC time (hehe)
Why should we whitelist you:Because i have huge experence with mods, i have been playing tekkit for over a year and when FTB came out i jumped straght on it :)
Can you be trusted to play properly and maturely: defiantly
Defiantly? :D Accepted, join teamspeak to get whitelisted

GunnerWolf

Jul 29, 2019
Once again we have restarted the world, I apologize to people getting irritated with constant world restarts, but somebody, not naming names (Reta232) thougth creepers blew up the old meadow base so he rolled back the world, then the autobackup system overwrote the old world, so when he tried to roll forward we had nothing. So due to public vote we restarted. We'll try not to restart anymore, hopefully no more problems.

Reta232

Jul 29, 2019
:oops:

As stated this shouldn't happen again due to a slower backup system providing more space between backups.

again
:oops:

Reta232

Jul 29, 2019
As of January 29th We are running Mindcrack v8.0.1 Server plus the original versions of additional mods, make sure to backup all non Mindcrack mods so that you will still be able to connect to the server

--Edit--

Railcraft and Steves Carts re-enabled....I am never using the "download server" button in FTB for the mods again, only to get the .jar

unfortunately permissions were reset due to an error on the filehost. the FE mods were deleted and i was unable to locate the correct version to be able to export said permissions.

on the bright side the new FE update fixes a ton of bugs so YAY :D

Disabling Railcraft and Steves Carts due to a bug causing connection to the server impossible, will be re added once it is sorted

GunnerWolf

Jul 29, 2019
As of January 29th We are running Mindcrack v8.0.1 Server plus the original versions of additional mods, make sure to backup all non Mindcrack mods so that you will still be able to connect to the server

--Edit--

Railcraft and Steves Carts re-enabled....I am never using the "download server" button in FTB for the mods again, only to get the .jar

unfortunately permissions were reset due to an error on the filehost. the FE mods were deleted and i was unable to locate the correct version to be able to export said permissions.

on the bright side the new FE update fixes a ton of bugs so YAY :D

Disabling Railcraft and Steves Carts due to a bug causing connection to the server impossible, will be re added once it is sorted
Did you remember to remove TrainCraft?