Stabilized Spawner

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Dezz

Jul 13, 2013
How do they actually work? If I have a Draconic Core how do I use it? Just right click and you're done?

Cpt_gloval

Oct 20, 2013
Right click a broke spawner with a draconian core creates an empty level 1 spawner.
You have to get a draconic sword, with the reaper debuff, to get a mob soul of your choosing.
Then right click that into the spawner.
Voila!!

Spawns like 1-2 every so often and cannot be turned off I believe. Have to install the next level core to enable Redstone control.

Dezz

Jul 13, 2013
Right click a broke spawner with a draconian core creates an empty level 1 spawner.
You have to get a draconic sword, with the reaper debuff, to get a mob soul of your choosing.
Voila!!

Spawns like 1-2 every so often and cannot be turned off I believe. Have to install the next level core to enable Redstone control.

Draconic sword? Not Wyvern sword? D:
Also, how does one obtain the reaper debuff?

memangamma

Jul 29, 2019
Yeah, depends on which mod. Draconic Evo's is very costly compared to MFR's.
MFR's uses RF and books to transfer the object's enchants onto the books.
If you're using the draconic evolution one then I would consult the information tablet.

Dezz

Jul 13, 2013
Yeah, depends on which mod. Draconic Evo's is very costly compared to MFR's.
MFR's uses RF and books to transfer the object's enchants onto the books.
If you're using the draconic evolution one then I would consult the information tablet.

Tried for Reaper at least 4 times @ level 30 enchant. No luck. MFR auto-disenchanter is A LOT of less expensive than the Draconic Evolution one is.

Is level 30 the optimal level for this enchantment? It would be nice if I could go at perhaps level 20 or so.

RedBoss

Jul 29, 2019
Setup an MFR fisher with plenty of storage. That's how I got my first Reaper enchanted book. By then I also had over a dozen ore berry bushes and an automated system for collecting the berries.

It sounds like you would benefit from investing in an infrastructure for XP collection and passive enchant collecting before you look onto Draconic items. The mod itself is designed to be expensive.

Dezz

Jul 13, 2013
Setup an MFR fisher with plenty of storage. That's how I got my first Reaper enchanted book. By then I also had over a dozen ore berry bushes and an automated system for collecting the berries.

It sounds like you would benefit from investing in an infrastructure for XP collection and passive enchant collecting before you look onto Draconic items. The mod itself is designed to be expensive.
Yea! No kidding! Quite expensive indeed. I am in the process of automating it as we speak and I finally got a Reaper V enchantment!

Xredstone_modsX

Jul 29, 2019
Removing enchants from draconic tools is very easy...if you push the key that it says on the tools to acces it, click the tool in your inv, hit "Inv" and just take the book out?

Reactions: ChemE

Inaeo

Jul 29, 2019
Do Draconic Evolution Spawners still spawn if a player isn't in the area? If not, will Cursed Earth make them do it? I'm considering an expansion to my mob farm, and I have more than enough resources to throw at DE.

RJS

Jul 29, 2019
Voila!!

Doesn't need to be a draconic sword, I have a diamond sword with Reaper on it and got a mob soul :p

Cptqrk

Popular Member
Aug 24, 2013
What picks up a spawner?

JABBA diamond dolly or portal gun. There is a witchery thing too i think.

In regards to getting the reaper enchant. I have read that using a gold sword will increase your chance of the more rare/high end enchants. I lucked out and got it on an ruby sword..

Then use the MFR auto disenchanter to get the book, then use Botania's enchanter to enchant but keep the book for other weapons when you can't repair the one you have anymore.

Reactions: GreenZombie

Furious1964

Nov 10, 2012
JABBA Dolly doesn't work. Tried both and can't pick it up. Make a Pick-Axe from Redstone Arsenal now.

Furious1964

Nov 10, 2012
Not Draconic Evolution Spawners. Regular, yes. Those, no.

No, don't have a Portal Gun yet. Top of my "To Do" List.

Last edited:

Cptqrk

Popular Member
Aug 24, 2013
Ahh, you didn't specify Draconic Evolution Spawners... But that's good to know before I get into DE..

Portal guns are an instant win button.. I totally lucked out and got one out of a chest under a Greatwood tree with a poison spider spawner under it. I've used it's "pick up" feature to move obsidian blocks instead of waiting to break them.....

Reactions: RedBoss