Mod Feedback [By Request] RotaryCraft Suggestions

Demosthenex

Jul 29, 2019
Try removing all texture packs.

I moved some sprites around in v5, but persisting after removing the texture packs?

Right. Switching to default didn't fix it. Switching to default, shutting down MC, restarting in default, and adding back Soartex fixed it.

Demosthenex

Jul 29, 2019

To be fair I worked on that for two days of restarts, and reinstalled... I asked only after I got frustrated.

Now if only I could stop replacing turbine blades because a monster spawns in a SEALED room that's all half slabs and well lit, I'd be great! I can't wait to make a fission reactor and upgrade to an HP turbine. :p

TomeWyrm

Jul 29, 2019
Upgrade to V6, I think that fixed the CrC lightning ball things from wrecking blades. Or use a Magnum Torch, or switch biomes to Sky or Mushroom Forest.

1M Industries

Jul 29, 2019
Upgrade to V6, I think that fixed the CrC lightning ball things from wrecking blades. Or use a Magnum Torch, or switch biomes to Sky or Mushroom Forest.
It isn't ball lightnings, we don't have extra utilities, and the mobs that are spawning are technically peaceful. Lycanites + Reactorcraft = MY TURBINES!!!

Blood Asp

Jul 29, 2019
Reactorcrafts Turbine generator is missing a "1D/" in the calculation of the EU generated.
The RF mode has it, the EU mode not.
17 trillion EU/t is a bit too much.

1M Industries

Jul 29, 2019
Reactorcrafts Turbine generator is missing a "1D/" in the calculation of the EU generated.
The RF mode has it, the EU mode not.
17 trillion EU/t is a bit too much.
17 trillion. 17 trillion. 17 TRILLION!!!!??!?!?! Now to clean the hot chocolate off my monitor. Holy... I am just trying to imagine the amount of stuff you could do with that kind of power...

Blood Asp

Jul 29, 2019
Hopefully i did count the digits right:
8Dnrs2p.png