Thaumcraft 4.1.0 Completed Research List

Succubism

Jul 29, 2019
1268752-necroposter.jpg

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
I just wish that people made these pictures out of newer mtg cards.

Lethosos

Jul 29, 2019
I've always wanted to meet a real live necromancer. Now my life is complete. </sarcasm>

Sent from my Puzzle Box of Yogg-Saron using Tapatalk 2

Shandraya

Jul 29, 2019
This is great but any chance you might update it?
Some of the aspects you use no longer exist int he most recent version of Thaumcraft. I thought maybe I hadn't unlocked them yet but no they have removed some aspects in the recent update http://thaumcraft-4.wikia.com/wiki/Aspects http://ftbwiki.org/List_of_Aspects_(Thaumcraft_4.2)
Also some of your combinations are wrong, for instance motuus doesn't have aqua in it the ingredients for that is aer and ordo.

Great tool to use just to learn how to do it yourself though.
Thank you

RedBoss

Jul 29, 2019
This thread is for Thaumcraft 4.1. You're quoting details from a newer version of the mod. Of course there are differences. Find a thread that discusses the version of the mod your using instead.

I believe this is a textbook necro reply since it adds nothing and the comment doesn't even apply to the original post.

Reactions: Gamefury64

Shandraya

Jul 29, 2019
Wow!
I merely asked Fading if he could do an updated version as I was so impressed.
I only observed the changes to demonstrate I know it's a different version otherwise why would I ask if he could do an updated version, hmmm.
So much hate!

Cptqrk

Popular Member
Aug 24, 2013
No hate, just pointing you to better google-fu skills of looking for research for 4.2 instead of 4.1....

Thaumcraft is a very involved/evolved mod.. Take the time to look for the right information. Googeling help with the version number you are using is good knowledge for all mod research.

Reactions: RedBoss

RedBoss

Jul 29, 2019
There are also multiple 4.2 threads on these forums. I refuse to link them because they're easy to find.