Non-golem options for auto-farming ender lilies?

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Ieldra

Popular Member
Apr 25, 2014
Are there any? I've done it with golems several times and I'm looking for something new...

Cpt_gloval

Oct 20, 2013
Mfr harvester and planter should be able to manipulation ender lilys. Could in 1.5.x anyway. Not sure it it will work with endercores as the "soil" was planning on going this route myself. Will report back.

Ieldra

Popular Member
Apr 25, 2014
Beleive EnderIO Farming stations can handle them.
That would be nice. My current world is EnderIO-heavy. I'll give it a try. Any other alternatives?

BTW, does anyone know if the Ender Lilies grow faster on Ender Cores than on End Stone? I'm finding that End Stone is quite a bit easier to make if you have TiC.

Yusunoha

Jul 29, 2019
That would be nice. My current world is EnderIO-heavy. I'll give it a try. Any other alternatives?

BTW, does anyone know if the Ender Lilies grow faster on Ender Cores than on End Stone? I'm finding that End Stone is quite a bit easier to make if you have TiC.

wasn't the difference that ender cores give a higher chance for another seed to drop?
I believe the speed is the same for ender cores and end stone

b0bst3r

Jul 29, 2019
If you take the EnderIO Farming station route the RF cost is expensive, to get around this simply set the farming station to redstone signal on and use a state cell + timer to turn it on every 15 mins.

KnightOwl

Jul 29, 2019

Ender Cores also allow Ender Lillies to grow quicker via all the faster growth mechanics (haven't tried agricraft yet but botania sigil, blood magics ritual & watering can both work)