Whitelist Server Transferred | Infinity | 1.3.4 | Mature | Friendly | PVP/PVE |

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

cpfuzzy

Feb 19, 2013
In Game Name: Cpfuzzyz
Skype Name: Private, but I can PM you it
Mature?: Yes, I'm a mature user.
Why Should you be accepted?: I'm respectful, and plan on being very helpful.

In Game Name: Glaciem_Draco
Skype Name: marten022
Mature?: I'm mature for my age :D
Why Should you be accepted?: I am a mature member, and I actively play.

SuperSimon

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: yogsog
Skype Name: Not gonna post that here! I do enjoy voip while gaming though
Mature?: Yes
Why Should you be accepted?: Because I'm a nice guy and generally helpful

Last edited:

Excellius

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame : Excellius
Mature : Yes
Why should you be accepted : I enjoy the game and playing it with others, happy to help out when needed and creating cool things compactly.

fool

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: fuhl
Skype Name: I'll tell you via PM.
Mature?: Mostly.
Why Should you be accepted?: I'm active, I like complicated contraptions and I have comprehensive knowledge of most of the mods. Also I've been told I'm fun to work with.

Wantsomemagic

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: Was swimsuitman235 but changed to lmaqtpie
Skype Name: Raging_Pandaz
Mature?: i would say so
Why Should you be accepted?: My brother has been playing on here and he recently showed me the server and it looks very fun. I like to build and create cool machines to automate things that i can't do in regular minecraft.

Besdies

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: Besdies
Skype Name: Don't have one, could make one if needed.
Mature?: Yes.
Why Should you be accepted?: I can play pretty much everyday, but for how long it varies. I can get along with almost anyone.

Also if we can prank each others, i would like to think of some creative pranks. :p

iSchorsch

Jul 29, 2019
Well hello there.
I would be very interested in joining a small/controlled community to play some FTB with.
Those big, open servers just don't have any appeal to me, since I prefer smaller groups to play and have fun with.
(especially since I hate being griefed, but who doesn't ;P)
So, let's get the questions done:

In Game Name:
iSchorsch

Skype Name:
iSchorsch (as you can already guess, I am a very creative person!)

Mature?:
Other people can judge this part better, but I myself would say I am. It would be a bad sign if I wasn't at my age..

Why Should you be accepted?:
First of all, I love playing FTB.
So far, I have played Unlimited, Unleashed, Monster and Modsauce - so I have quite some experience with modpacks of this sort, which could contribute to the community in a positive way.
I am a friendly and helpful person - and I like to have fun in my spare time, so why not share it with others?
As to my personal "playstyle", I am a techy person. I like to automate every process imaginable, including farming, processing, building, etc.
If there is a chance, I would also be very interested in doing community projects to help each other out or just have a good time in general.

So, if you are interested in letting me prove myself, you should accept me! o:

As of now, I wish you all a great rest of your day and am eagerly awaiting your reply.

-schorsch

TheHawkeye

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: TheHawkeye
Skype Name: T.Smores
Why Should you be accepted?: I have been playing FTB a long time, and I have grown accustomed to what mods have to offer. I was playing on a whitelist vanilla server, and I just wanted some of that extra spice that comes with mods. I love the Infinity modpack, and hope that I will be able to see all of you on the server!

TheGrove

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: An_Sar
Skype Name: Boshrala
Mature?: yes
Why Should you be accepted?: I have been a long time player, server admin, and small-time modder.
Accepted, Can't wait to see you on the server!
For me and my friend

In Game Name: kazooie2424
Skype Name: James_w2424 (Through I prefer Ts)
Mature?: I would hope so ^^
Why Should you be accepted?: I just like playing the game ^^ modded minecraft is fun.

In Game Name: Shanyboy
Skype Name: shanyboy91
Mature?: Yup
Why Should you be accepted?: Same reason as me, we work together and build awesome things =)
Accepted, Can't wait to see you and your friend on the server!
In Game Name: Cpfuzzyz
Skype Name: Private, but I can PM you it
Mature?: Yes, I'm a mature user.
Why Should you be accepted?: I'm respectful, and plan on being very helpful.

In Game Name: Glaciem_Draco
Skype Name: marten022
Mature?: I'm mature for my age :D
Why Should you be accepted?: I am a mature member, and I actively play.
Accepted, Can't wait to see you and your friend on the server!
In Game Name: yogsog
Skype Name: Not gonna post that here! I do enjoy voip while gaming though
Why Should you be accepted?: Because I'm a nice guy and generally helpful
Ingame : Excellius
Mature : Yes
Why should you be accepted : I enjoy the game and playing it with others, happy to help out when needed and creating cool things compactly.
In Game Name: fuhl
Skype Name: I'll tell you via PM.
Mature?: Mostly.
Why Should you be accepted?: I'm active, I like complicated contraptions and I have comprehensive knowledge of most of the mods. Also I've been told I'm fun to work with.
In Game Name: Was swimsuitman235 but changed to lmaqtpie
Skype Name: Raging_Pandaz
Why Should you be accepted?: My brother has been playing on here and he recently showed me the server and it looks very fun. I like to build and create cool machines to automate things that i can't do in regular minecraft.
Sorry you have not been accepted, at least some maturity is needed to join. Sorry.
In Game Name: Besdies
Skype Name: Don't have one, could make one if needed.
Why Should you be accepted?: I can play pretty much everyday, but for how long it varies. I can get along with almost anyone.

Also if we can prank each others, i would like to think of some creative pranks. :p
Accepted, Can't wait to see you on the server! (Pranks are not happening currently, soon though they will :D

Caesura

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: Caesura_
Skype Name: toamt5toam5toam5
Why Should you be accepted?: I'm looking for somewhere to chill and build some nice, interesting systems that don't exploit, but are fun to create and fun to enjoy. I feel I should be accepted as I'll put plenty of hours in, I'm communicative, and I love to see other people's creations too. I want to see and try out this modpack as it's a new one for me, though I'm familiar with most of the mods.

TheGrove

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: TheHawkeye
Skype Name: T.Smores
Why Should you be accepted?: I have been playing FTB a long time, and I have grown accustomed to what mods have to offer. I was playing on a whitelist vanilla server, and I just wanted some of that extra spice that comes with mods. I love the Infinity modpack, and hope that I will be able to see all of you on the server!

In Game Name: Caesura_
Skype Name: toamt5toam5toam5
Why Should you be accepted?: I'm looking for somewhere to chill and build some nice, interesting systems that don't exploit, but are fun to create and fun to enjoy. I feel I should be accepted as I'll put plenty of hours in, I'm communicative, and I love to see other people's creations too. I want to see and try out this modpack as it's a new one for me, though I'm familiar with most of the mods.
Both Whitelisted

Wantsomemagic

Jul 29, 2019
Hey i wasn't accepted and the reason was i needed maturity. I'm not sure what i said that isn't mature. I put in a joke saying "I would say so" thinking it was appropriate but i guess it wasn't and i am sorry for my actions. Am i able to try again? I read over my application too and it didn't seem anything not mature. i made my name and skype when i was younger and i cant change my name again but if you need me to change my skype for the name not being mature I would be happy to make another one? Again I apologize for my actions but I just don't see what i said that wasn't mature.
Edit: I also do not know if it is my age as i see the majority of the players are 18+ but i see someone with the age of 12 got accepted so I don't think it is my age. Please help.

Shiro

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: spock49314 <-- i made that a looooooooooong time ago and might make a new account depending on if the name is free >~> <~<
Skype Name: spock49314
Mature?: Pfffft >~> <~< Oh i'm meant to answer Yes here? O_O Then the answer is yeah, when needed, but everyone loves the odd joke every now and again ^^
Why Should you be accepted?: Well i used to play FTB and most other mod packs until i got distracted by life and things, so i lost track of mc and sort of just started on steam instead, Met Caesura and he was like you should totally come play, so i gotta do this first so yeah ^^ Just going to look to get back into everything and see how it goes, going for a private server for the whole better community and actual trusted users over a random public server full of well...idiots, and yeah, played FTB for a whole long time with another friend and got pretty decent at it and became mod/admin on several servers, I'll end it here because I'll just go on and on. Cya on the other side ^^

Besdies

Jul 29, 2019
Say's I'm not on the whitelist, so i can't connect. I got accpeted right? I'll check back tomorrow or later.

fireburn97

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name:Firebun97
Skype Name: Corey M Davis (pm me if you cant find me)
Why Should you be accepted?: i am a long time player, very respectful.

Wantsomemagic

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name:Firebun97
Skype Name: Corey M Davis (pm me if you cant find me)
Why Should you be accepted?: i am a long time player, very respectful.
I said "I would say so" thinking it wasn't bad but it got me denied. So i am sorry to say that you are probably getting denied.