Open Server GPOK Servers | MindCrack v8.0.1 | BukkitForge | PvP/Raiding Allowed | Open | 36+ slots

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

yoyojonas

Jul 29, 2019
And yeah its my IP cause its my server where people can fly using that command (And i wont put it on google , im not a derp) .
k See you then

Robet24

Jul 29, 2019
Bumping this thread! Highly recommend this server! Especially if you love teamwork or just pvp in general.

People are constantly getting raided so theres never 1 group or person that is WAY ahead.

Come on in and join us if you're up for the challenge!

Cannibalfridge

Jul 29, 2019
Please help, my modpack crashes when i get to 200 when i put in the server ip, it is extremely frustrating and it doesn't do this when i put in any other servers ip address.

Waarlod

Jul 29, 2019
Please help, my modpack crashes when i get to 200 when i put in the server ip, it is extremely frustrating and it doesn't do this when i put in any other servers ip address.
I am not sure what is going on here. Can you try and describe your problem in greater detail?

Waarlod

Jul 29, 2019
On the launcher choose 7 instead of default. I need to upgrade the server to v8 when I get home tonight.

Waarlod

Jul 29, 2019
Server is not dead! We are in a transitional period right now as we have a new server online and are just waiting for a critical voxel update before we all move there. Please check out our subreddit for more info.
reddit.com/r/gpok

Waarlod

Jul 29, 2019
The season II start date has been moved up to tonight at 20:00. Get on right away and get a headstart on the competition!!

Robet24

Jul 29, 2019
Looking for a pvp server and great competition. Come on in! Starting up in 3 hrs and looking for others to experience the fun!

Waarlod

Jul 29, 2019
We moved the world back to our old server host. The creeperhost server was running like shit.

Robet24

Jul 29, 2019
Just an update to everyone! We just had to do one last (I hope) map reset due to particular chunks not saving, which in conclusion resulted in admins having to spawn lost items and it just became a pita to do especially on this type of server. Never know when someone is lying.

The map reset was done Feb 11th at around 8:30pm. So the server is still very fresh and as of right now, the dragon isn't even dead.

I want to invite all to come on over to the server. Bring your close allies and conquer (or fall) together in this world where no one gives a shit!

Anyone who is wanting to join, please read the rules in game and on the first post of this thread. See you all there![DOUBLEPOST=1360698767][/DOUBLEPOST]Also just a friendly reminder... We are currently cracking down hard on hackers. So please no hacking.