Puretic

Jul 29, 2019
Sure :D

qni6j9r.png

Backgroundless version

Reactions: jordsta95

Mythos123

Jul 29, 2019
Since a newer version of thermal expansion (or foundation or whatever it`s called now :D) the autonomous activator needs rf to work but if i place a full survivalist generator right next to it, it won`t work

jordsta95

Jul 29, 2019
Since a newer version of thermal expansion (or foundation or whatever it`s called now :D) the autonomous activator needs rf to work but if i place a full survivalist generator right next to it, it won`t work
ExtraUtils generators need pipes to extract the power.
You can use:
Extra Utilities Energy transfer nodes
Mekanism Cables
Buildcraft Kinesis pipes
to extract the energy, and transfer it

Mythos123

Jul 29, 2019
You can use:
Mekanism Cables
Buildcraft Kinesis pipes

ok thanks seems to be something new (at least i think it wans`t so in 1.6.4)

karmarcharger

Jul 29, 2019
You can use:
Mekanism Cables
Buildcraft Kinesis pipes
That was a bug with Extra Utilities, Fix it by updating the mod :p

jordsta95

Jul 29, 2019
hi guys i really love this map... there is a way to create a server?
For yourself and a few friends? Yeah, but I don't release server files as there is no way for it to be compatible with bigger servers...
To make it server friendly you need to:
Create a modded forge server using the version that singleplayer uses (1291)
Then copy the mods, configs, and scripts folders into the server folder (and also copy the default singleplayer world too, and set the server to use that map)
Then remove: JourneyMap, and WAILA from the server's mods folder (these are not server friendly, and aren't needed)
Then you run your server as you normally would any other way

Reactions: magicreal

magicreal

Jul 29, 2019
tanks....yes is just for me and two my friends.....i never made a server mysefl but tanks to you i'll try when i have time...thank you!

TimeToStryke

Jul 29, 2019
I think all modpacks should use aroma backup. Last time I played one my map corrupted and I lost most of my progress. Rip

magicreal

Jul 29, 2019
For yourself and a few friends? Yeah, but I don't release server files as there is no way for it to be compatible with bigger servers...
To make it server friendly you need to:
Create a modded forge server using the version that singleplayer uses (1291)
Then copy the mods, configs, and scripts folders into the server folder (and also copy the default singleplayer world too, and set the server to use that map)
Then remove: JourneyMap, and WAILA from the server's mods folder (these are not server friendly, and aren't needed)
Then you run your server as you normally would any other way

work really good tanks...very nice pack!

Reactions: jordsta95

Prento

Jul 29, 2019
Whenever I try to launch the pack it just stops. It will grey the launcher then the color will come back again and I can choose launch again. Any ideas?

Prento

Jul 29, 2019
[17:11:01] [ERROR] NumberFormatException.forInputString:-1->MCInstaller.gatherAssets:322: Error while gathering assets: java.lang.NumberFormatException: For input string: "1395-1710ls"

jordsta95

Jul 29, 2019
[17:11:01] [ERROR] NumberFormatException.forInputString:-1->MCInstaller.gatherAssets:322: Error while gathering assets: java.lang.NumberFormatException: For input string: "1395-1710ls"
Looks like an issue with forge. I will sort that out ASAP :)

Prento

Jul 29, 2019
It seems to be working again. Quick question though; Am I supposed to be able to see the editing stuff for the quest book?