Whitelist Server [1.3.4] GEISTES'S INFINITY SERVER [PVE][20SLOTS][MINIMALISTIC]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Geistes

Jul 29, 2019
Hello there!

My name is Geistes and im running a TPPI FTB Infinity server for myself and others!

I haven't played modded MC for a long time and so I'm starting with T̶P̶P̶I FTB Infinity.

This server is designed to be the single player experience of T̶P̶P̶I FTB Infinity made multiplayer, there should be no exterior forces resulting from players modifying the behavior of the game. The same principle applies to the plugins I use to run this server, each one is chose minimalistically as a tool to aid myself in running the server.

Geisteskranken.com:25575

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

0iYg2v7.png

1) Don't grief this is a community based server. Imagine it as single player but with other people. Your interaction with the game itself should not be significantly different from single player.

2) Use your common sense, if you think I may disapprove of something, ask me.

3) I shouldn't have to say it; No stealing, griefing, spamming.

4) Anything of malicious intent^ is a bannable offence

^I reserve the right to define the term "Malicious Intent"
______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Bb5Ngjc.png

Plugins:
LWC
Essentials
BlockTrackR
TrustWorthyCauldron7

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________
Whitelist:

You must post a white listing application in response to this thread in order to be whitelisted.
Code:
IGN)
Age)
Location)
How long have you been playing Minecraft)
What keeps you playing Minecraft?)
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

About me:

I personally am a systems administrator and am very knowledgeable with server infrastructure, If you have any question personal or professional about computers, servers, networking, or programming; feel free to ask me
smile.png

I don't appreciate griefing nor do I condone it and I would appreciate if you didn't grief on my server. I know what I'm doing and I will ban you, You are just wasting your time.​

Reactions: animexjacky

Dr. Oshawott

Jul 29, 2019
IGN) LBPRblx
Age) 15
Location) United States
How long have you been playing Minecraft) Around 4 to 5 years
What keeps you playing Minecraft) The ability to openly express my building style and constantly improve/change my imagination. I always have a goal that I have set to achieve in minecraft.

JPING97

Jul 29, 2019
IGN) JPING97
Age) 17
Location) DC
How long have you been playing Minecraft) 2 years
What keeps you playing Minecraft?) Anything new. I love the updates, the changes, making things new.

LunaticXp

Jul 29, 2019
IGN) TheLunaticXp
Age) 21
Location)
How long have you been playing Minecraft) 4 years
What keeps you playing Minecraft?) The pure joy I get when designing a new base and learning new mods.

Shadow Listic

Jul 29, 2019
IGN) ShadowHonoo
Age) 18
Location) Florida
How long have you been playing Minecraft) Sense late beta i believe
What keeps you playing Minecraft?) I have no idea...

Quick question though, Do you have the world gen set to Biome's o Plenty or normal?

Iperithon

Jul 29, 2019
IGN) Iperithon
Age) 30
Location) BC, Canada
How long have you been playing Minecraft) Since early Alpha
What keeps you playing Minecraft?) I'm an Architect in minecraft, the sandbox environment has always interested me and kept me playing. With the ability to tinker with circuitry through red stone and with added benefits of mods it just leads to far more available machines we can work with.... but then again, I just like building nice looking buildings.

Geistes

Jul 29, 2019
IGN) LBPRblx
Age) 15
Location) United States
How long have you been playing Minecraft) Around 4 to 5 years
What keeps you playing Minecraft) The ability to openly express my building style and constantly improve/change my imagination. I always have a goal that I have set to achieve in minecraft.

IGN) JPING97
Age) 17
Location) DC
How long have you been playing Minecraft) 2 years
What keeps you playing Minecraft?) Anything new. I love the updates, the changes, making things new.

IGN) TheLunaticXp
Age) 21
Location)
How long have you been playing Minecraft) 4 years
What keeps you playing Minecraft?) The pure joy I get when designing a new base and learning new mods.

IGN) ShadowHonoo
Age) 18
Location) Florida
How long have you been playing Minecraft) Sense late beta i believe
What keeps you playing Minecraft?) I have no idea...

Quick question though, Do you have the world gen set to Biome's o Plenty or normal?

IGN) Iperithon
Age) 30
Location) BC, Canada
How long have you been playing Minecraft) Since early Alpha
What keeps you playing Minecraft?) I'm an Architect in minecraft, the sandbox environment has always interested me and kept me playing. With the ability to tinker with circuitry through red stone and with added benefits of mods it just leads to far more available machines we can work with.... but then again, I just like building nice looking buildings.

Sorry for the long response time guys, I went to sleep before the thread was approved and forgot to tell my moderator to watch this one too. >.<

Anyway the good news is that you have ALL been added to the whitelist!

iw_shawn

Jul 29, 2019
IGN) iw_shawn
Age) 32
Location) Ontario, Canada
How long have you been playing Minecraft) 3 years
What keeps you playing Minecraft?) I love to build things. I was a lego fanatic when i was a kid, and I work in construction (Ironworker) now because I love to build. I like to build in MC with realism in mind, I want my buildings to look structurally sound, and pleasing to the eye.

Geistes

Jul 29, 2019
IGN) iw_shawn
Age) 32
Location) Ontario, Canada
How long have you been playing Minecraft) 3 years
What keeps you playing Minecraft?) I love to build things. I was a lego fanatic when i was a kid, and I work in construction (Ironworker) now because I love to build. I like to build in MC with realism in mind, I want my buildings to look structurally sound, and pleasing to the eye.

Added you to the whitelist! Welcome aboard :D

FallenOne

Jul 29, 2019
IGN) FallenOne
Age) 30
Location) Germany
How long have you been playing Minecraft) early beta
What keeps you playing Minecraft?) mods, mods and mods.. automate all the things, and find interesting ways to do so

Geistes

Jul 29, 2019
IGN) FallenOne
Age) 30
Location) Germany
How long have you been playing Minecraft) early beta
What keeps you playing Minecraft?) mods, mods and mods.. automate all the things, and find interesting ways to do so

Added you to the whitelist! See you online :3

Geistes

Jul 29, 2019
Same getting the not whitelisted message. Can you try adding my other account MrLunaticXp. Thanks! Cheers

I have whitelisted you... is this spelling correct?
uQeOJzI.png

I've also added your alternative account, see you online :)

LunaticXp

Jul 29, 2019
Ya I think that account isn't working, I think my friend changed the pw on me. Try adding MrLunaticXp

ender_proof

Jul 29, 2019
IGN) ender_proof
Age) 17
Location) DC
How long have you been playing Minecraft) 3 years i think
What keeps you playing Minecraft?) Its a game that lets me chill out and do what i want

jeuster78

Jul 29, 2019
IGN-jeuster78
age-36
Location-Netherlands
Playing over 3 yrs now.
What keeps me playing?, Its just the best game for me. As an artist i like to build nice things. Minecraft helps me to get inspiration.

Geistes

Jul 29, 2019
IGN) ender_proof
Age) 17
Location) DC
How long have you been playing Minecraft) 3 years i think
What keeps you playing Minecraft?) Its a game that lets me chill out and do what i want

IGN-jeuster78
age-36
Location-Netherlands
Playing over 3 yrs now.
What keeps me playing?, Its just the best game for me. As an artist i like to build nice things. Minecraft helps me to get inspiration.

Added you both to the whitelist! Welcome aboard :)

Kuiki86

Jul 29, 2019
IGN) Kuiki86
Age) 28
Location) Germany
How long have you been playing Minecraft) 3years
What keeps you playing Minecraft?) Engineering and automate everything from every Mod, because i can :p