Whitelist Server [1.3.4] GEISTES'S INFINITY SERVER [PVE][20SLOTS][MINIMALISTIC]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

TheHawkeye

Jul 29, 2019
IGN) TheHawkeye
Age) 12
Location) Iowa
How long have you been playing Minecraft) 3 years
What keeps you playing Minecraft?) Mods, mods are so fun and honestly, I never get bored of them.

Geistes

Jul 29, 2019
IGN) TheHawkeye
Age) 12
Location) Iowa
How long have you been playing Minecraft) 3 years
What keeps you playing Minecraft?) Mods, mods are so fun and honestly, I never get bored of them.

Added you to the whitelist! See you online :D

bracken453

Jul 29, 2019
IGN) bracken453
Age) 14
Location) Scotland
How long have you been playing Minecraft) 2 years
What keeps you playing Minecraft?) Mods keep me playing as well as vanilla minigame servers for example mineplex
also i am working on my own mod

Tristan1301

Jul 29, 2019
IGN) tristan1301
Age) 26
Location) South Carolina
How long have you been playing Minecraft) The Piston mod became a thing a bit after I started. I want to say that was about 4-5 years ago.
What keeps you playing Minecraft?) Free Therapy.

Geistes

Jul 29, 2019
IGN) bracken453
Age) 14
Location) Scotland
How long have you been playing Minecraft) 2 years
What keeps you playing Minecraft?) Mods keep me playing as well as vanilla minigame servers for example mineplex
also i am working on my own mod

IGN) tristan1301
Age) 26
Location) South Carolina
How long have you been playing Minecraft) The Piston mod became a thing a bit after I started. I want to say that was about 4-5 years ago.
What keeps you playing Minecraft?) Free Therapy.

IGN) rvdmaazen
Age) 18
Location) The Netherlands
How long have you been playing Minecraft) I have been playing for a little over 2 years.
What keeps you playing Minecraft?) I love to build new things and play with other people, that's what I enjoy the most as I just can't play single player.

Added you all to the whitelist! Welcome aboard :)

Boyd

Jul 29, 2019
IGN) BoydR81
Age)17
Location) Australia
How long have you been playing Minecraft)4-5 years
What keeps you playing Minecraft?) The fact that options are endless, I really enjoy playing multiplayer and have just gotten back into modded and would love to find a good server to play with.

Last edited:

cucust9876

Jul 29, 2019
IGN) cucust9876
Age) 17
Location) Romania
How long have you been playing Minecraft) 4 years
What keeps you playing Minecraft?) Mods and all the lovely things they can bring to you + building with them.

Geistes

Jul 29, 2019
IGN) BoydR81
Age)17
Location) Australia
How long have you been playing Minecraft)4-5 years
What keeps you playing Minecraft?) The fact that options are endless, I really enjoy playing multiplayer and have just gotten back into modded and would love to find a good server to play with.

Added you to the whitelist, welcome aboard :)

IGN) cucust9876
Age) 17
Location) Romania
How long have you been playing Minecraft) 4 years
What keeps you playing Minecraft?) Mods and all the lovely things they can bring to you + building with them.

Please check your inbox, I've sent you a PM.

Where exactly is the server placed at? Because I seem to be getting quite high ping.

We are locating in Australia! So probably the other side of the world from you. Some people get <250ms and a few people get ~500ms, even two people in a similar geographical area have wildly different pings.

--
Sorry everyone, I have been incredibly busy and had no time to work with the server. It should be up now, but I'm not sure if there are any issues.

Just into the channel #GeistesInfininty on freenode and then you can tell me any issues in real time!

braydensmith36

Jul 29, 2019
IGN) skyslight
Age) 15 but 16 in 1 month
Location) Perth Australia
How long have you been playing Minecraft) about 3 years to 4
What keeps you playing Minecraft?) just the enjoy,net of exploring and learning new things in game and out

Dairon14

Jul 29, 2019
IGN) Dairon14
Age) 13
Location) Sweden
How long have you been playing Minecraft) I started to play in alpha
What keeps you playing Minecraft?) I love to play Minecraft cus there is so much to do! I love meeting new people and getting new friends! And i love building!