no transposer?

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

andysim

Jul 29, 2019
im watching some of docm77s vid pre FTB and was wondering where the transposer went? also missing things like the deployer etc. Am I missing something or are they seperate?

thanks

Meldiron

Jul 29, 2019
Transposers and deployers are from RP2 and RP2 isn't done updating yet.
It's going to be added to the FTB pack as soon as it's done.

Glowstrontium

Jul 29, 2019
Those are part of the Redpower mod which hasn't been updated to 1.4.2 yet, and so isn't in the current FTB pack. According to certain sources it should be released within the next few days though (unless something else hits the fan).

Omicron

Jul 29, 2019
Unfortunately "certain sources" have been saying this for a long time now... I'll believe it when my launcher is downloading it :p

I do hope it's soon though. Even as a person who's rather critical of all the hype around that mod, I will admit that it offers some very elegant solutions to large-scale inventory management. You really start missing it once you're done playing with every other mod in its own corner, and you'd like to connect it all.

Reactions: ThatOneSlowking

CarbonBasedGhost

Jul 29, 2019
Guys. I'm pretty sure RP2 is irrelevant now we are in 1.7.10. geese. We're on RP3 now! And yesh the trnsposer is in RP3.

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
Well to bad, you where faster at pointing it out . guess I will put the image back in its grave.