[1.7.10] Let it End

Nezraddin

Jul 29, 2019
But it can fly through the hole there... I thought you meant the new 3x3x3 bedrock room in the updated nether map, that has the ultimate prize in it :p

I'm still using the old nether-map... but now I might want to look at the new one... hmpf.
But I guess I won't, since I looted all chest already and resetting the nether would feel like cheating for me, with all the new loot. ^^"

[edit]
About "flying through the hole":
The wither tries to get the direct way to you, so if you stand behind one of the pillars it's getting stucked right at the other side. So you just have to move a bit to the side, hit it and fast hide again before it can reach the hole.

jordsta95

Jul 29, 2019
I'm still using the old nether-map... but now I might want to look at the new one... hmpf.
But I guess I won't, since I looted all chest already and resetting the nether would feel like cheating for me, with all the new loot. ^^"

[edit]
About "flying through the hole":
The wither tries to get the direct way to you, so if you stand behind one of the pillars it's getting stucked right at the other side. So you just have to move a bit to the side, hit it and fast hide again before it can reach the hole.
Yeah I know :/

And the new map just has a room which you can pay cake to get a god sword (only really useful if you can mass produce cake, but not diamonds :p)

Nezraddin

Jul 29, 2019
Yeah I know :/

And the new map just has a room which you can pay cake to get a god sword (only really useful if you can mass produce cake, but not diamonds :p)

I like the look of the god-sword (yep crafted one xD). Too bad you cannot pick up the cake, even with silktouch. ^^

Nezraddin

Jul 29, 2019
Yeah, I would change that, but that would make the wasting cake quest too easy ;)

Agreed with that. ^^
Already crafted me a stack of cake. Eggs is the bottleneck, hehe.

And crafted the first time ever one of these reinforced-watering-cans... totally worth the 1 heart you're loosing for it O_O
(especially when I put it into a autonomous activator to increase my lapis-farm-output :) )

[edit]
Btw: The Armor you craft from superium, does it have any hidden effects or is it like a diamond-armor with higher durability? (so enchanting is still a must when you have it?)

----

There is one confusing part with the generator-quest:
It seems the questbook simply put a 100% to the 64x generators from left to right.
I send in a survival generator and it was put on 100%, the next one was the ender-generator but it put 100% to the furnace one. And so on. Just no matter which you send in it just completes the "next in line".

----

Crazy things this modpack made me do:
- Trying to get octuple compressed cobblestone
- crafting 10 64x generators
- making a 100% beheading cleaver xD
- fighting 15 wither in a row :D

----

And my second "Nooooo!"-moment... I need 50 fishes and the mfr-fisher is disabled :<

Last edited:

The Mobius Archives

Mar 31, 2013
www.youtube.com
Hey Jordan,

A bit of a bug report for you.

It looks like the Thermal Expansion update for 1.4.1 may have broken the wasting power quest. In the old version the 50M RF resonant energy cells could be submitted for the quest reward. Post update the max on the energy cells is 80M RF and those do not appear to be able to be submitted.

jordsta95

Jul 29, 2019
Hey Jordan,

A bit of a bug report for you.

It looks like the Thermal Expansion update for 1.4.1 may have broken the wasting power quest. In the old version the 50M RF resonant energy cells could be submitted for the quest reward. Post update the max on the energy cells is 80M RF and those do not appear to be able to be submitted.
Ahh, will fix. For now toss fully charge over the edge (honour system much?) and use /hqm edit to complete the quest

Lizrael

Jul 29, 2019
Amazing pack i like to much! ^^ Good job Jordsta!
Just a question about Fishing Rod, atm can't be crafted but it is required for the Water Rune on Botania, there is a way to work around it?

Reactions: jordsta95

jordsta95

Jul 29, 2019
Amazing pack i like to much! ^^ Good job Jordsta!
Just a question about Fishing Rod, atm can't be crafted but it is required for the Water Rune on Botania, there is a way to work around it?
Ahh, yes. That. Err.. *hides* I have known about that for ooooh, 3 months now :/ I have added that to my list for next update (I actually started listing stuff now, so this means that it will get done, unless a workaround is impossible for one reason or another)
I will probably change the rod for a rain plant seed :)

Nezraddin

Jul 29, 2019
Reached Deltarian... finally a ground... and ore... and flowers and mountains! :D

Just a little question (again *coughs*):
Is there any other way to get honey besides reaching deltarian/twilight forest to search for pam's harvestcraft's bees?
I tried to check NEI and searched through the whole market, but I kinda find no way to actually get honey without reaching a "normal world"-dimension and wonder if I oversee something.
(you need honey for the food-wasting-quest that's why I'm asking)

jordsta95

Jul 29, 2019
Reached Deltarian... finally a ground... and ore... and flowers and mountains! :D

Just a little question (again *coughs*):
Is there any other way to get honey besides reaching deltarian/twilight forest to search for pam's harvestcraft's bees?
I tried to check NEI and searched through the whole market, but I kinda find no way to actually get honey without reaching a "normal world"-dimension and wonder if I oversee something.
(you need honey for the food-wasting-quest that's why I'm asking)
You make bee hives! :)

Reactions: Nezraddin

Nezraddin

Jul 29, 2019
You make bee hives! :)

Ah thank you!
The one thing I didn't think about looking for x.x

[edit]
Woohooo, reached the decision for the end-path. Everything done :]
And despite my first thought "Skip the generator-quest..." I have really done it (and hopefully never have to craft a single 64x generator ever again, hehe :p)
Funny fact... my crafting-setup for making octuple-compressed cobblestone not even is halfway done... crafted the 14 bedrockium I used the other way.

----

Note: Uber-Equipment and Angelring makes the ending-fights rather boring xD

Last edited:

PhyscoKillerMonkey

Jul 29, 2019
Liking the pack so far, found one pretty big bug/exploit. When creating an igneous extruder it was made with 3 MFR SPAMR Launchers in the augmentation slots. Pretty sure that isn't supposed to happen? ;)

jordsta95

Jul 29, 2019
Liking the pack so far, found one pretty big bug/exploit. When creating an igneous extruder it was made with 3 MFR SPAMR Launchers in the augmentation slots. Pretty sure that isn't supposed to happen? ;)
It isn't, no... But that's weird, people usually got 128* storage cells o_O (which wasn't intended)
I guess that's another thing to add to the list...

Wait... Igneous extruder?
I thought I fixed that, but not the Aqueous Accumulator

jua2ja

Jul 29, 2019
My minecraft crashes when I right click or shift right click with a crescent hammer on an autonomous activator

Attachments

• crash-2015-03-22_19.23.04-client.txt
    28.1 KB · Views: 63

fwefwefefwef

Jul 29, 2019
Making lots of Sky stone.

Required materials:
1) Open crate from Botania - dropper from openblocks or vanilla works as well, just a bit slower
2) PC chamber 4x4x4
3) Block breaker from openblocks
4) transfer node from Extra utilities + 4 world interaction upgrades + 1 extra utilites filter
5) lever

How ho make:
Place block breaker inside of PC chamber on lower level, place open crate above that and transfer node with two world interaction upgrades next to open crate pointing up. Apply redstone signal to a wall next to block breaker. Place second transfere node outside of PC chamber, place filter set to Sky Stone and two world interaction upgrades. Apply pressure.

How to use:
Toss all sky stone dust you have on top of PC chamber. inner transfer node starts catching it one by one outputing to open crate, open crate drops it as an item, item is instantly conveted into a block form which gets broken by a block breaker.

It takes about a minute to process two stacks.

jordsta95

Jul 29, 2019
Jordan updated Let it End :D

So I have updated a few mods, you've been given access to a beta version of JordsUtils because I broke the thing in the last update the pack had, and now I fixed the thing :D

But I also fixed the Wasting power quest, added extra content to the Wasting Life quest (seriously people, stop choosing life, you're all too happy >_>) and
WAIT FOR IT
you can now craft water rune :D it is the same recipe as the default water rune recipe, but replace the fishing rod for a bucket of water :)

Shunka Warakin

Jul 29, 2019
Just started this today and was really enjoying it. It's funny to me because of the self-referential exasperation of the grinding, plus the tongue-in-cheek way it's tweaked (birch wood into lava?!) which makes fun of some games' inexplicable "and now, do this thing despite it not making any sense at all."

I say 'was' enjoying it because twice now I've died...And had to start from scratch. When I die from falling (only way I've died so far!) and respawn, no matter how many lives I have, I respawn down in the void and am immediately killed. Lather, rinse, repeat. It doesn't respawn me at the initial spawn point on the island under the glass, just down in the depths.

That...Makes things a bit rough. Thoughts? No, I haven't built a bed. I assumed that without a bed I'd respawn at the initial spawn-in location...That is what usually happens in minecraft, yes?