Really stupid things that people have said about Modded MC(Off topicness makes moderators tired)

Is this a good idea?

• Yes

Votes: 66 18.2%
  • No

Votes: 18 5.0%
  • if people don't get out of control

Votes: 68 18.8%
  • POTATOES

Votes: 210 58.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

gold49

Jul 29, 2019
Warning: Language in this video. But the sheer dumbness...

Oh yes, the one news show I have thought of watching, if I did not have enough reason to not trust the government of any country with something as little as a trip to get more chips. Or trust any large-ish(I'm talking business type large-ish here) group of people with anything for that matter.

After watching that one I am back to the first question of if I should smash my head until the memory goes away...

Reactions: 1SDAN

1M Industries

Jul 29, 2019
Oh yes, the one news show I have thought of watching, if I did not have enough reason to not trust the government of any country with something as little as a trip to get more chips. Or trust any large-ish(I'm talking business type large-ish here) group of people with anything for that matter.

After watching that one I am back to the first question of if I should smash my head until the memory goes away...
Don't. Factoids. That is all I have to say.

gold49

Jul 29, 2019
Don't. Factoids. That is all I have to say.
I think most media outlets are guilty of this too, although your point is still very true. Maybe I'll just stick to my "If anything happens I find sort-of interesting I do a bit of digging on" method of getting info anyway, seems to work better than most news channels(although it is far from perfect)

Don't worry about it, stupidity is endemic to all generations.
Wait that probably won't make you feel better. :/
John Oliver is excellent as well.

First one has already been made clear to me, downside of paying attention in history is you learn how often humanity screws itself over and over:(.
If nothing else John Oliver gives more facts then most news stations I have seen (granted I have not searched much...) and does it in a entertaining way

Thanks for that, I sighed so loudly in the middle of a lecture that my professor caught me.
Been there multiple times after class waiting for the bell, everyone looks at me wondering why I am laughing/acting like the world is over after looking at my phone:D
(maybe this is why I don't talk to many people...well that and I am the only one who knows what a cpu is or why people play minecraft so much:cool:)

Last edited:
Reactions: 1SDAN

1M Industries

Jul 29, 2019
I think most media outlets are guilty of this too, although your point is still very true. Maybe I'll just stick to my "If anything happens I find sort-of interesting I do a bit of digging on" method of getting info anyway, seems to work better than most news channels(although it is far from perfect)

First one has already been made clear to me, downside of paying attention in history is you learn how often humanity screws itself over and over:(.
If nothing else John Oliver gives more facts then I see most news stations I have seen (granted I have not searched much...) and does it in a entertaining way

Been there multiple times after class waiting for the bell, everyone looks at me wondering why I am laughing/acting like the world is over after looking at my phone:D
(maybe this is why I don't talk to many people...well that and I am the only one who knows what a cpu is or why people play minecraft so much:cool:)
Ah yes. I once knew a person that thought CPU was a misspelling of cup.

gold49

Jul 29, 2019
Ah yes. I once knew a person that thought CPU was a misspelling of cup.

Opened a pretty old computer(A windows 98 machine with a pentium III) that was donated to my school (for a reason it seems, don't know if the thing will boot up or not) to see what was inside. Everyone in the room asked me what I was doing like I just pulled out a pocketwatch and began tearing it down to tiny pieces:oops:. If this is what they do when I open a computer I kinda want to see what they do when I begin a tear down if I get a chance:D

Drullkus

Jul 29, 2019
Screen%20Shot%202015-03-27%20at%202.23.37%20PM.png

Happened a while back on a Skype group I'm in.

RavynousHunter

Jul 29, 2019
Shit, if I'd have done that, my dad would've beaten my ass til his belt gave me carpet burn. Someone doesn't know how to actually raise a child. Not saying beating a kid is the answer, but allowing him to break the law and covering for him teaches the kid exactly effin nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.