Whitelist Server Nut Housee Productz [UK]|FTB Mindcrack V8|Whitelist|Closed

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

humanxlemming

Jul 29, 2019
1. Minecraft username? - This is needed for adding to whitelist: Jimthebear2
2. How long have you been playing minecraft? : A good 1-1.5 years
3. How long have you been playing FTB? I have been playing FTB for 4 months now I think
4. [Optional]Would you join the server teamspeak? I could, but I would prefer not to.
1. Minecraft username? - atheneftw
2. How long have you been playing minecraft? since 1.6.6 beta
3. How long have you been playing FTB? since the launcher was made
4. [Optional]Would you join the server teamspeak? i would but im sick atm, sore throat so i cant talk
1. Minecraft username? - SilentWatchr
2. How long have you been playing minecraft? Since Beta 1.7.3
3. How long have you been playing FTB? I played a lot of tekkit and I want to move on to FTB now. I do watch the mindcrackers' ftb though
4. [Optional]Would you join the server teamspeak? Sure, I don't think it would be a problem.
1. Minecraft username? SirStompsalot
2. How long have you been playing minecraft? Since Beta 1.3!
3. How long have you been playing FTB? I've been playing FTB since the launcher was available for download; I'm a mindcrack junkie though
4. [Optional]Would you join the server teamspeak? Sure!
You have been accepted to the server any problems please pm me :)

humanxlemming

Jul 29, 2019
Hey, great server you have, and I'd like to help get it more popular.

I just started a new server list website, which now supports Feed the Beast, that you might be interested. It is called The Server List.

You can find it at http://serverlist.us.

On The Server List, you can submit your server, just like any other top list website, but it's much better.

The management of the website CONSTANTLY listens to the feedback of the users, and always takes suggestions into account, so there are constantly new updates that are implemented, for your convenience. Unlike most other top list websites, the captcha isn't reCaptcha, it's a convenient and easy captcha. That's just one of the little conveniences we have.

Some of the features that show just how different we are, is our postback feature, which, if you don't have something like Votifier support, it will send data back to your website verifying someone's vote. For the longest time, server owners could not determine whether or not the user really voted before giving them rewards... now you can.

Another feature is our vote redirection. "What is that?", you might ask. Well, when a user attempts to vote for a server, and they have already voted in the past 12 hours, they are automatically redirected to the front page, informing them that their expiration has not yet come, AND telling them how many hours, minutes, and seconds are left until they can vote again. Pretty cool, huh?

In addition, another one of our greatest features is our description editor. A sleek, user-friendly editor is used when you edit the description of your server, with tools that enable you to edit your description in a What You See Is What You Get (WYSIWYG) format. Add images with just a click, align, color, and highlight your text... embed youtube videos, and more!

Finally, a great feature is being able to see the all of the checks made on your server, including the status, time and date, and latency in milliseconds. This way, you can keep track of your server's online times, all the time!

I hope to see this amazing server up on The Server List, and thank you for your time.
Nice spam but to be honest if I wanted to show my server on a list FTB forums is the place to be!

nibeftw

Jul 29, 2019
1. Minecraft username? nibeftw​
2. How long have you been playing minecraft? since start of beta​
3. How long have you been playing FTB? for a few months​
4. [Optional]Would you join the server teamspeak? yup​

Joshua Rosenblatt

Jul 29, 2019
1. Minecraft username? - josh110298
2. How long have you been playing minecraft? Since beta 1.3.1... I think about 2 years
3. How long have you been playing FTB? Not at all, but I played with some mods before this pack.
4. [Optional]Would you join the server teamspeak? Maybe, my current headset is broken and I need a new one.

humanxlemming

Jul 29, 2019
the heck I cant join it says stuff about the mods in wrong versions HELP!!!!
We updated to version 8[DOUBLEPOST=1359244331][/DOUBLEPOST]
1. Minecraft username? - josh110298
2. How long have you been playing minecraft? Since beta 1.3.1... I think about 2 years
3. How long have you been playing FTB? Not at all, but I played with some mods before this pack.
4. [Optional]Would you join the server teamspeak? Maybe, my current headset is broken and I need a new one.
You have been added to the whitelist enjoy the server and pm me if you have any problems.

Shmatty

Jul 29, 2019
1. Minecraft username? Shmatty
2. How long have you been playing minecraft? 2 years
3. How long have you been playing FTB? about 2 and a half months
4. [Optional]Would you join the server teamspeak? Yes :)

humanxlemming

Jul 29, 2019
1. Minecraft username? Shmatty
2. How long have you been playing minecraft? 2 years
3. How long have you been playing FTB? about 2 and a half months
4. [Optional]Would you join the server teamspeak? Yes :)
You have been added to the whitelist any problems please pm me

The K

Jul 29, 2019
1. Minecraft username?: ThexKx
2. How long have you been playing minecraft?: Secret Friday 9
3. How long have you been playing FTB?: I have been playing mindcrack for a few days, but I have played the majority of the mods in it since their inception. (I still don't understand rp2 or bc3 completely though.)
4. [Optional]Would you join the server teamspeak?: In about a week when my new headset arrives.

jplegend98

Jul 29, 2019
1. Minecraft username? jplegend98
2. How long have you been playing minecraft?1.6.6
3. How long have you been playing FTB? 1.2.5 (the first coustom map)
4. [Optional]Would you join the server teamspeak? no sorry i cant because i have a crap mic

Pure_eyes16

Jul 29, 2019
1. Minecraft username? -Pure_eyes
2. How long have you been playing minecraft? seens 1.7.3 beta
3. How long have you been playing FTB?from the start ( retro ssp)
4. [Optional]Would you join the server teamspeak?yes

humanxlemming

Jul 29, 2019
1. Minecraft username?: ThexKx
2. How long have you been playing minecraft?: Secret Friday 9
3. How long have you been playing FTB?: I have been playing mindcrack for a few days, but I have played the majority of the mods in it since their inception. (I still don't understand rp2 or bc3 completely though.)
4. [Optional]Would you join the server teamspeak?: In about a week when my new headset arrives.
Minecraft Name: zoolop34
Minecraft version joined: Alpha 1.2.0_02
How long have i played ftb: i used to play the maps as they came out. direwolf20 and nearbygamer got me in to it from there videos. but i have been playing with mods from very early on in my minecraft life
1. Minecraft username? -Pure_eyes
2. How long have you been playing minecraft? seens 1.7.3 beta
3. How long have you been playing FTB?from the start ( retro ssp)
4. [Optional]Would you join the server teamspeak?yes
You have been added to the whitelist please PM me with any problem.[DOUBLEPOST=1359307534][/DOUBLEPOST]
It says that I'm not white-listed
You have both been added to the whitelist seems like we are having a miner minecraft bug.

LukeWinter

Jul 29, 2019
1. Minecraft username? - This is needed for adding to whitelist: JamieWIII
2. How long have you been playing minecraft? approx. 1 year
3. How long have you been playing FTB? approx. 4 months
4. [Optional]Would you join the server teamspeak? no

humanxlemming

Jul 29, 2019
hmm im also having that bug my name is like this Pure_eyes with the line down
You have been added to the whitelist I copy pasted it and for weird reason it had not got that _ but it does now.

The Mindcrack pack officially updated to 8.0.1 so until the server updates, please hang tight people.
Working on that this very second.[DOUBLEPOST=1359471844][/DOUBLEPOST]
1. Minecraft username? - This is needed for adding to whitelist: JamieWIII
2. How long have you been playing minecraft? approx. 1 year
3. How long have you been playing FTB? approx. 4 months
4. [Optional]Would you join the server teamspeak? no
You have been added to the whitelist enjoy the server.