Whitelist Server Nut Housee Productz [UK]|FTB Mindcrack V8|Whitelist|Closed

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Ret

Jul 29, 2019
Hey!!

1. Minecraft username? - Ret311​
2. How long have you been playing minecraft? - Since an early alpha version. not sure exactly which one :p
3. How long have you been playing FTB? since launch :)
4. [Optional]Would you join the server teamspeak? most likely yeah.​
I'm a youtuber so I'm interested in recording​

humanxlemming

Jul 29, 2019
you accepted me but i am not on the list help pleessssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:(
You have been added to the whitelist unless you spelt your MC name wrong in the application form.[DOUBLEPOST=1357835626][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hey!!

1. Minecraft username? - Ret311
2. How long have you been playing minecraft? - Since an early alpha version. not sure exactly which one :p
3. How long have you been playing FTB? since launch :)
4. [Optional]Would you join the server teamspeak? most likely yeah.
I'm a youtuber so I'm interested in recording

You have been accepted any problems please PM me

1. Minecraft username? - TehKnight117
2. How long have you been playing minecraft? For two years.
3. How long have you been playing FTB? No, but I know FTB is like tekkit but combined with a bunch of other mods and I wish to have an experience in being part of FTB
4. [Optional]Would you join the server teamspeak? No, I don't have teamspeak Sorry :[

You have been accepted any problems please PM me

Could you see my PM?

Indeed I have and sent a reply to.

secondthought

Jul 29, 2019
1. Minecraft username? - thebeatles8371
2. How long have you been playing minecraft? about 2 1/2 years
3. How long have you been playing FTB? the pak only a month, but have used most of the mods since they were released
4. [Optional]Would you join the server teamspeak? yes

thekrazyfool

Jul 29, 2019
1. Minecraft username? - thekrazyfool
2. How long have you been playing minecraft? since early alpha
3. How long have you been playing FTB? Around a month
4. [Optional]Would you join the server teamspeak? Yes

Upmar

Jul 29, 2019
1. Minecraft username? - upmar
2. How long have you been playing minecraft? I've had an account for about 2 year maybe more, but it's been kind of on and off playing.
3. How long have you been playing FTB? Quite recently started after playing tekkit for a couple of month. Watching Direwolf20's videos helped alot!
4. Would you join the server teamspeak? Definitely would like to do that!

LongrangeDA

Jul 29, 2019
Both whitelisted enjoy the server.
Yea, thanks man! But there is a problem... When I try to connect I it stands "you are not whitelisted on the server"
And I have a question, is there a protection system on the server? If not I have been playing on alot of server having /region or /chunk

Tungil

Jul 29, 2019
For a friend :

1. Minecraft username? - FlooHH
2. How long have you been playing minecraft? Start of the beta.
3. How long have you been playing FTB?Since it started.
4. [Optional]Would you join the server teamspeak?Sometimes.

jason365

Jul 29, 2019
1. Minecraft Username: jason365
2. How long have you been playing Minecraft: Back in beta 1.1 I think abd I know everything redstony
3. How long have you been playing FTB: Literally the second it came out and I have had experience with all of the mods through tekkit and even before that
4. [Optional]Would you join the server teamspeak: I'd love to join the teamspeak and I regularly upload videos to youtube so yeah
5. Youtube:
http://www.youtube.com/user/CannedPiggyGames?feature=mhee

jiji

Jul 29, 2019
1. Minecraft username? Rantz
2. How long have you been playing minecraft? Since alpha or longer.[/CENTER
3. How long have you been playing FTB? Played with mods on it since 1.8. I have a lot of experience with bc/ic.
4. [Optional]Would you join the server teamspeak? No. Becuase im insecure and all that.