Really stupid things that people have said about Modded MC(Off topicness makes moderators tired)

Is this a good idea?

• Yes

Votes: 66 18.2%
  • No

Votes: 18 5.0%
  • if people don't get out of control

Votes: 68 18.8%
  • POTATOES

Votes: 210 58.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

1SDAN

Jul 29, 2019
Fine, I'll be on topic for now to please the potato overlord:p

I have a vague memory of talking with someone in my school about Minecraft a year ago, don't even remember his name so be prepared
Person:"Is that Minecraft?"
*Looks up from phone* Me:"Yep"
Person:"You like it?"
Me:"Sure, like PC version better myself though."
Person:"Wish Notch would make the game better on PE and Xbox, he has plenty of money to do it"
*Thinks of were to begin on this one* Me:"Notch hasn't worked on Minecraft for well over a year and...."
Person:"Well then Jeb could do it, sure he has plenty of money too."
*Thinks about what I have gotten myself into:oops:* Me:" Mojang doesn't work on xbox version, that is a different studio."
Person:"Well fine, why don't they work on it then?"
Me:"They are, it just isn't that simple."
Person:"Well fine" *Walks away*o_O
WAT?:confused:

... I can't even

KaosRitual

Jul 29, 2019
Someone likes Courier New.
EDIT: Everyone will now hate me.
I think this is worse.
CAkl_hhUsAAGBDv.jpg

Someone Else 37

Forum Addict
Feb 10, 2013
I'm actually impressed by how quickly this community can go off-topic.

Anyway, someone once told me their ideas about how Mojang manages to remove Herobrine from every major version of vanilla MC. It was long enough ago that I don't remember much of it, but it had something to do with Notch/Jeb/whoever going into the game and defeating the Ender dragon.

1M Industries

Jul 29, 2019
Still better than grading reports written in textspeak and lolcats, which promptly earned a zero from me.
Holy cow. An excerpt of the minimum that I do/expect to see in an academic setting is here:
The Goiânia incident was the accidental exposure of at least 250 people to radiation in Brazil in September, 1987 after scavengers stole a radioactive source from an abandoned clinic. This incident was labeled “one of the world's worst radiological incidents" by the International Atomic Energy Agency.

The source was originally part of a unit that exposed patients to radiation to alleviate or cure cancers. The source was highly radioactive, emitting a blue glow when exposed to water or air. It was made at Oak Ridge National Laboratory, and had been used reliably for years at the clinic.

The incident started on September 13, 1987 when the man responsible for guarding the radioactive source used a sick day to attend a showing of “Herbie goes Bananas”, leaving the building unguarded. That afternoon, two “scavengers”, named Roberto dos Santos Alves and Wagner Mota Pereira, stole the unit and hauled it in a wheelbarrow to Roberto’s house. Once at Roberto’s house, they tried to dismantle it, in the hope of finding something valuable. They soon became sick, and by that evening were vomiting. They continued in their effort, but Wagner’s left hand started to swell, and he developed a burn the same size and shape as the aperture of the device. He was also dizzy and had diarrhea by this point, and visited a hospital. He was told that it was most likely a result of something he ate. Roberto managed to free the capsule of material from it’s protection. By the next day, he had punctured the capsule's window with a screwdriver, and saw a deep blue light emitting from the material. He thought this was a type of gunpowder, and tried to test this, but it would not light. The pair would both survive, but Roberto would have to have amputation of his left forearm due to exposure. Wagner would have partial amputation of his left hand.

Status
Not open for further replies.