Whitelist Server UKZilla | Team Survival | Ars Magica, Chargepads, Balkan's Weapon Mod & Logistic Pipes

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

GunnerWolf

Jul 29, 2019
heh im not 18 but I am 16 :p and I will be 17 in three weeks
Regardless, if you feel you have to lie just to get on a server, then I don't think you're mature enough to be on UKZilla.[DOUBLEPOST=1359055226][/DOUBLEPOST]
In Game Name: Exodus0019
Why you want to join the server: Because it's team based
Have you read the rules: Yeah, epic.
Why should we whitelist you: Because I want to play on your server!
Can you be trusted to play properly and maturely: Yeah.
I have TS and a mic, I'm actually in your TS server right now ^^
Whitelisted now Sorry about the wait

GunnerWolf

Jul 29, 2019
Okay guys we've restarted the map. The reason is due to the eccessive amount of cheated items I am completely to blame for this. As of now, I will deop myself and any op commands I have to do such as changing peoples groups I will do through the console.

kokoshi2

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: kokoshi2
Why you want to join the server: Looking for different experience than I got from other servers. Team survival sounds better =D.
Have you read the rules: Yes
Why should we whitelist you: 'Cause i think your server is awesome and I would be a good person to have! That, and I really want to play on it.
Can you be trusted to play properly and maturely: Yes.
*PS* Dude from library!!!!!

EPIC!!!!!!

GunnerWolf

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: kokoshi2
Why you want to join the server: Looking for different experience than I got from other servers. Team survival sounds better =D.
Why should we whitelist you: 'Cause i think your server is awesome and I would be a good person to have! That, and I really want to play on it.
Can you be trusted to play properly and maturely: Yes.
*PS* Dude from library!!!!!
Sorry, your application seems to be missing something, reread the servers rules and edit your application
PS I was told about that

frederikam

Jul 29, 2019
Okay guys we've restarted the map. The reason is due to the eccessive amount of cheated items I am completely to blame for this. As of now, I will deop myself and any op commands I have to do such as changing peoples groups I will do through the console.
What exactly happened? Also please make sure to backup the server in case something like this happens.

Reta232

Jul 29, 2019
Basically after the server's update to Mindcrack[v8], it was like a kid in a candy store. I cant blame him, some of the new items are SWEET. However, this made it impossible for some players to Enjoy the map. Realizing this we made the decision to change the seed and create the world.

Also please make sure to backup the server in case something like this happens.

Don't worry, due to the OCD of two of the Owners, it has become impossible to delete a map, they are all archived and safe.

frederikam

Jul 29, 2019
Don't worry, due to the OCD of two of the Owners, it has become impossible to delete a map, they are all archived and safe.

What i meant was that we should make map backups, to prevent restarting when getting a world error.

Reta232

Jul 29, 2019
What i meant was that we should make map backups, to prevent restarting when getting a world error.
Oh.. well we have looked into that, however the functionality normally provided by the server host does not work with forge based servers; however, manually backing up the map is not a bad idea. I will see what I can come up with.

--Edit--

I have created an Hourly Backup System, Hopefully that will suffice.

Dcard

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: zacen12
Why you want to join the server: like its hard to find a Epic server that are of the most time open
Have you read the rules: yepp
Why should we whitelist you: i wont over-use our resources and im going to try to test things and try for the most time get more resources to the base
Can you be trusted to play properly and maturely: ofc

GunnerWolf

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: zacen12
Why you want to join the server: like its hard to find a Epic server that are of the most time open
Have you read the rules: yepp
Why should we whitelist you: i wont over-use our resources and im going to try to test things and try for the most time get more resources to the base
Can you be trusted to play properly and maturely: ofc
Accepted, join the teamspeak server to get whitelisted
Welcome back zacen ;)

Exodus19

Jul 29, 2019
Lol, it is hard too not drop yourselves things.

lavastage

Jul 29, 2019
-sigh- okay, ars magica hates me... seriously can i have some help here? every time i try to run it i get a crash. please help :(

EDIT: im going to hop on sc2, so i might not reply

Brendon ross

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: bross2811
Why you want to join the server: Looking for good people to play with.
Why should we whitelist you: I will make cool things, help players, and have fun.
Can you be trusted to play properly and maturely: Always