Whitelist Server Paulix FTB! [Mindcrack v7] [Teamspeak3] [Whitelist] [EU]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

MrTrixR

Jul 29, 2019
Hey guys! Today i bring you my brand new Feed the Beast server!

Current Specs:
16GB RAM
i7 Sandybridge 3300k

We're looking for mature people to come and play on our new server and have fun with us. We have a teamspeak server and a store to gain ingame features, if your hesitant about joining hop in teamspeak and talk to us.

Current ModPack: MindCrack v7

Server IP: 91.121.183.11:25579
Teamspeak 3 IP: 85.236.100.188:11587

Rules:
No Griefing
No Stealing
Be Respectful
Have Fun!

Whitelist Application:
Why you would like to join us?
You acknowledge that breaking any of the rules above will result in a ban:
You acknowledge that this server is on HARD mode:
Will you use the Teamspeak?

grinkor

Jul 29, 2019
Whitelist Application

IGN:Grinkor
Why you would like to join us? Looking for a good server with a nice community to play gddcraft. Been trying open servers but there are too many griefers.
You acknowledge that breaking any of the rules above will result in a ban:Yes
You acknowledge that this server is on HARD mode:Yes
Will you use the Teamspeak?Depends on where i connect form but generally yes

MrTrixR

Jul 29, 2019
Whitelist Application

IGN:Grinkor
Why you would like to join us? Looking for a good server with a nice community to play gddcraft. Been trying open servers but there are too many griefers.
You acknowledge that breaking any of the rules above will result in a ban:Yes
You acknowledge that this server is on HARD mode:Yes
Will you use the Teamspeak?Depends on where i connect form but generally yes

Accepted, see you soon :)

serverlist

Jul 29, 2019
Hey, great server you have, and I'd like to help get it more popular.

I just started a new server list website, which now supports Feed the Beast, that you might be interested. It is called The Server List.

You can find it at http://serverlist.us.

On The Server List, you can submit your server, just like any other top list website, but it's much better.

The management of the website CONSTANTLY listens to the feedback of the users, and always takes suggestions into account, so there are constantly new updates that are implemented, for your convenience. Unlike most other top list websites, the captcha isn't reCaptcha, it's a convenient and easy captcha. That's just one of the little conveniences we have.

Some of the features that show just how different we are, is our postback feature, which, if you don't have something like Votifier support, it will send data back to your website verifying someone's vote. For the longest time, server owners could not determine whether or not the user really voted before giving them rewards... now you can.

Another feature is our vote redirection. "What is that?", you might ask. Well, when a user attempts to vote for a server, and they have already voted in the past 12 hours, they are automatically redirected to the front page, informing them that their expiration has not yet come, AND telling them how many hours, minutes, and seconds are left until they can vote again. Pretty cool, huh?

In addition, another one of our greatest features is our description editor. A sleek, user-friendly editor is used when you edit the description of your server, with tools that enable you to edit your description in a What You See Is What You Get (WYSIWYG) format. Add images with just a click, align, color, and highlight your text... embed youtube videos, and more!

Finally, a great feature is being able to see the all of the checks made on your server, including the status, time and date, and latency in milliseconds. This way, you can keep track of your server's online times, all the time!

I hope to see this amazing server up on The Server List, and thank you for your time.

Qancel

Jul 29, 2019
Whitelist Application:

IGN: Qancel

I am new to FTB and I would like some company on this journey of great torment and discovery. And the other servers I applied to is taking bloody ages to reply.

You acknowledge that breaking any of the rules above will result in a ban: Yes

You acknowledge that this server is on HARD mode: Yes

Depending on my mood. Best estimate would be occasionally.

MrTrixR

Jul 29, 2019
Whitelist Application:

IGN: Qancel

I am new to FTB and I would like some company on this journey of great torment and discovery. And the other servers I applied to is taking bloody ages to reply.

Depending on my mood. Best estimate would be occasionally.
added

SplitP789

Jul 29, 2019
Whitelist Application:
IGN: SplitP789

i have been looking for a multi-player feed the beast server ever since i started playing feed the beast i love company while I'm playing and people to trade with and work with and show off each others creations. i know a lot about the mod i can share with people and would love the opportunity to learn from others.

You acknowledge that breaking any of the rules above will result in a ban: Yes and am glad there are rules i left the only other server i got on because i was griefed to often.

You acknowledge that this server is on HARD mode: Yes i only want to play on hard mode

Will you use the Teamspeak? Every time i play. im looking for a whitelisted server to get to know the people i play with and have fun.

ForsakenNinja2

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:ForsakenNinja2
Why you would like to join us? I am very new to FTB,I want to play with nice mature players.
You acknowledge that this server is on HARD mode: I Most certainly Do
Will you use the Teamspeak? Most likely

MrTrixR

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:ForsakenNinja2
Why you would like to join us? I am very new to FTB,I want to play with nice mature players.
You acknowledge that this server is on HARD mode: I Most certainly Do
Will you use the Teamspeak? Most likely
Added.

ficolas

Jul 29, 2019
Whitelist Application:
IGN: ficolas
Why you would like to join us? Because im looking for a small friendly comunity where I know everybody (is this going to be a big server or just a small one??)
You acknowledge that this server is on HARD mode: Yes :D
Will you use the Teamspeak? Yes

Fishingbob20

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:Fishingbob20
Why you would like to join us? Im looking for a small server to play on and help grow from the start. Hopefully we dont just nomad it and we can come together and play in a small community
You acknowledge that breaking any of the rules above will result in a ban:yep
You acknowledge that this server is on HARD mode:Zombies will break down my door, but i will desroy them
Will you use the Teamspeak? I dont have a mike but i will chat and type and listen

MrTrixR

Jul 29, 2019
Whitelist Application:
IGN: ficolas
Why you would like to join us? Because im looking for a small friendly comunity where I know everybody (is this going to be a big server or just a small one??)
You acknowledge that this server is on HARD mode: Yes :D
added

SplitP789

Jul 29, 2019
Whitelist Application:
IGN: SplitP789

i have been looking for a multi-player feed the beast server ever since i started playing feed the beast i love company while I'm playing and people to trade with and work with and show off each others creations. i know a lot about the mod i can share with people and would love the opportunity to learn from others.

You acknowledge that breaking any of the rules above will result in a ban: Yes and am glad there are rules i left the only other server i got on because i was griefed to often.

You acknowledge that this server is on HARD mode: Yes i only want to play on hard mode

Will you use the Teamspeak? Every time i play

Kotoninja17

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Kotoninja17
Why you would like to join us? i want a server like minecrack. I dont youtube and never will but i want a small tight communinty where we all can just get along and play together.

Knotts

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:knotts69
Why you would like to join us? i would like to be a apart of a fun active server, the current server i play is dying out.
You acknowledge that breaking any of the rules above will result in a ban: yup
You acknowledge that this server is on HARD mode: yup
Will you use the Teamspeak? yup.

nart

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: thegesh
Why you would like to join us? : Because u are giving a fresh start to the server and i like a challenge. I want to join a good community friendly and if possible mature.
You acknowledge that breaking any of the rules above will result in a ban: i have red the rules and i accept them fully i have played a few servers and i have never been banned
You acknowledge that this server is on HARD mode: Yes. I played only on hard mode so far.
Will you use the Teamspeak? Sure, i have Teamspeak it will be fun to talk with ppl while we play.

wocl2

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: wocl2
Why you would like to join us? I have been trying to find a nice ftb server where I dont get griefed! And i figured whitelist was the best way to go so i chose you guys
Will you use the Teamspeak? Possibly

swagdolphin19

Jul 29, 2019
Whitelist Application:
IGN:swagdolphin
Why you would like to join us? I wan't a small community that is on FTB
Will you use the Teamspeak? Most of the time.

purplekings

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Purplekings
Why you would like to join us?: looking for a mature community to work with on a fresh start as much as i love playing with others i cant stand young players no knowing how to chat or understand the mods
You acknowledge that breaking any of the rules above will result in a ban: understood
You acknowledge that this server is on HARD mode: i wouldnt have it anyother way