1. This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Whitelist Server Paulix FTB! [Mindcrack v7] [Teamspeak3] [Whitelist] [EU]

Discussion in 'Mindcrack' started by MrTrixR, Jan 24, 2013.

1. MrTrixR

MrTrixR New Member

all added, please bear with me whilst i whitelist you all

2. Mr_Wonder

Mr_Wonder New Member

Whitelist Application:
    IGN: Mr_Wonder
    Why you would like to join us? I am looking for a good, stable FTB community where I can build and help others in their adventures
    You acknowledge that breaking any of the rules above will result in a ban:Yes
    you acknowledge that this server is on HARD mode: Yes
    Will you use the Teamspeak? Yes, I enjoy communicating with my fellow players

3. basseboy1337

basseboy1337 New Member

IGN:basseboy1337
    Why you would like to join us? Because i whould love to join a small community
    You acknowledge that breaking any of the rules above will result in a ban:Yes i do
    You acknowledge that this server is on HARD mode:Yes and i love hard mode
    Will you use the Teamspeak? Yes ofc

4. Yurlos

Yurlos New Member

Whitelist Application:
    IGN: Germanko
    Why you would like to join us? looking for good FTB server without griefers and lags...
    You acknowledge that breaking any of the rules above will result in a ban: Yes
    You acknowledge that this server is on HARD mode: Yes
    Will you use the Teamspeak? maybe soon

5. MrTrixR

MrTrixR New Member

all added, join please

6. Graeme97

Graeme97 New Member

Whitelist Application
    IGN:Graeme97
    Why you would like to join us?I am looking for a small freindly community i can join, kinda tired of doing stuff on SSP
    You acknowledge that this server is on HARD mode:Good! I like it that way!
    Will you use the Teamspeak? I don't have a mic right now but i will soon, but yes, I will use the TS

7. devfourk

devfourk New Member

Whitelist Application
    ign: devfourk
    Why you would like to join us? I am looking to play with a community based server with some friends without the worry of constant theft or greif.
    You acknowledge that this server is on HARD mode: Thats fantastic. I like that.
    Will you use the Teamspeak? Sure I will

8. devfourk

devfourk New Member

Actually forget my APP. Your friends on Teamspeak are a couple of twats.

9. DigitalFear

DigitalFear New Member

ign: Digitalfear123
    Why you would like to join us? Im looking for a nice and decent EU server for no lag and no retarded underaged kids
    You acknowledge that breaking any of the rules above will result in a ban: Yes.
    You acknowledge that this server is on HARD mode: My Singleplayer world is in hardcore with 100+ hours played.
    Will you use the Teamspeak? Definetly, just got my new headphones.

10. MrTrixR

MrTrixR New Member

no there not, you were being immature.[DOUBLEPOST=1359402097][/DOUBLEPOST]all added

11. ficolas

ficolas New Member

hey why it is minecraft v7 now? D:

12. boombang444

boombang444 New Member

Age 20
    IGN Boombang444
    Why i want to join- I want a nice small server where everyone is friendly and has a fun building experience.
    You acknowledge that breaking any of the rules above will result in a ban- yes
    You acknowledge that this server is on HARD mode-yes
    Will you use the Teamspeak? no but I will talk in chat

13. chilloman

chilloman New Member

IGN: chilloman
    Why i would like to join you: I've been looking for a small server, with a nice community. I am experienced with the FTB mods, and would love to share my knowlegde.
    You acknowledge that breaking any of the rules above will result in a ban: Yes, indeed.
    You acknowledge that this server is on HARD mode: Yes, iv'e been playing on hardmode since it came to Minecraft :)
    Will you use the Teamspeak? Yes! (my english is terrible)

14. Mr_Wonder

Mr_Wonder New Member

*IMPORTANT*
    Hey, Im a frequent player on the server and just today a weird glitch happened. All of the redstone energy cells and redstone conduits disappeared for the server(all that were previously placed). I dont know what caused this but relogging and restarting did not help. Please look into this and consider compensating us players for our loss.

15. nick131998

nick131998 New Member

IGN: nick131998
    Why you would like to join us? my friend is currently on this server and highly recomended it to me
    You acknowledge that breaking any of the rules above will result in a ban: yes
    You acknowledge that this server is on HARD mode: yes
    Will you use the Teamspeak? if asked yes

16. 666maskot666

666maskot666 New Member

IGN: 666maskot666
    Why you would like to join us? Because i have been looking for a sever with a nice comunity, also l love feed the beast pack and want to play with people that just won't destroy my house after 5 minutes.
    You acknowledge that breaking any of the rules above will result in a ban: yes
    You acknowledge that this server is on HARD mode: yes
    Will you use the Teamspeak? Yes

17. ztQ

ztQ New Member

IGN: ztQ
    Why you would like to join us? I am looking for mature group of people that I could play with and have fun.
    You acknowledge that breaking any of the rules above will result in a ban: Yes
    You acknowledge that this server is on HARD mode: Fine by me.
    Will you use the Teamspeak? Most of the time.

18. ForsakenNinja2

ForsakenNinja2 New Member

Just curious is the server down?
    cause I haven't been able to connect for about a week now

19. thunder2277o

thunder2277o New Member

Seems like it Dead Buddy

20. ForsakenNinja2

ForsakenNinja2 New Member