Status
Not open for further replies.

Rhinehart_

Jul 29, 2019
hmmmmmm i just downloaded it and tried changing mine temporarily to it and it wouldnt work either, though it is less then 200 * 200 though that shouldnt stop it from uploading,... its not jpg either because thats what my avatar is.......

*cogs wirring noisily*

ICountFrom0

Forum Addict
Aug 21, 2012
Vermont
Pointedly.... no.

I shouldn't sign up for yet another privacy policy, yet another company who can get hacked and lose my email address to spammers, just so that it can be marked closed.

I'll wait, patiently, for it to be fixed. This avatar is good enough until then.

xxangel17xx

Jul 29, 2019
well i saw this the same is hapening to me and also it shows on gravitars site but when i try to set it on this forum using gravitar that dont work that sucks
b5ca6293635edd5b2a6d05244b9d8112.jpeg
the image shows here

Captainnana

Jul 29, 2019
well i saw this the same is hapening to me and also it shows on gravitars site but when i try to set it on this forum using gravitar that dont work that sucks
b5ca6293635edd5b2a6d05244b9d8112.jpeg
the image shows here
As far as I can tell avatars are working fine, just try and upload it to our servers rather than gravatar

EternalDensity

Jul 29, 2019
I have a slightly different avatar issue, but I'm posting it here since I figure there's no need to start a new thread.
My issue is this: when I change my avatar image, the image besides my posts changes, which is exactly what should happen, but the image on my profile page does not change. The old image also appears beside threads I've posted in. So in effect I have two different avatars that appear in different parts of the forum. Am I doing something wrong, or is this meant to happen? Is there any way to change the avatar that appears on my profile, or am I stuck with the first one I added?

I tried using the "delete current avatar" option, which got rid of my avatar altogether. But as soon as I uploaded an image, the old picture appeared again.

Rob

Jul 29, 2019
I have a slightly different avatar issue, but I'm posting it here since I figure there's no need to start a new thread.
My issue is this: when I change my avatar image, the image besides my posts changes, which is exactly what should happen, but the image on my profile page does not change. The old image also appears beside threads I've posted in. So in effect I have two different avatars that appear in different parts of the forum. Am I doing something wrong, or is this meant to happen? Is there any way to change the avatar that appears on my profile, or am I stuck with the first one I added?

I tried using the "delete current avatar" option, which got rid of my avatar altogether. But as soon as I uploaded an image, the old picture appeared again.

I think its down to caching. I had the problem a while back but I'm 90% sure that it fixed its self after leaving it for a bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.