Open Server DeVco |Direwolf20 1.2.1 (1.7) | Open | PvP | 24/7 | Pex | QuickShop | GPPlus | GPPCities

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Lord_AHole

Jul 29, 2019
A fun server with good people that seems be growing all the time. I would definitely recommend checking it out!

Last edited:

devryb

Jul 29, 2019
Thanks to a new feature in Grief Prevention Plus from KaiNoMood we have unbanned quite a few items from all of the servers.

Take a look at the banned items list to see these changes and enjoy :)

Expect further reductions to the banned items over the next few weeks.

Croniques

Jul 29, 2019
I just play for over a week and I do not regret at all to me to be registered! I advise you to go!

Hiul_Dragonfel

Jul 29, 2019
It's awsome the first server I visit which feels almosts like playing local server. almost no lag and no problems loging in.
Hello from France.

The_WhiteRobin

Jul 29, 2019
Awesome server!! Everyone should play in it, because I'm having a wonderful time playing direwolf20 and wish for more players to come!

doctormack

Jul 29, 2019
This server seems really good!! I have had a few hours of game play, and am really enjoying it. The server has not gone down except for the regular restart, and it came back un quickly! The community is friendly, and I look forward to playing more!

Hyalus

Jul 29, 2019
This is a really good server. At first I was wary because it was a huge network of a bunch of different modded servers but there is close to no server lag! The staff members are fair and respond to ticket or questions that players have in a timely manner. I highly recommend this server over others on this site.