[1.7.10] Ultimate Questpack [WIP][800+ Quests][HQM][OpenWorld]

What mod would you like me to create quests for?

• Total voters

bremmon

Jul 29, 2019
I don't know, but there's a solution.

In mmc, select New Instance in the top left corner. Name it whatever you want, and select version 1.7.10. Group doesn't matter.

Select the new instance icon in mmc and click Edit instance. In the version tab, click Install forge. Select the latest (.1307) and install.

Now, close the settings, select the instance icon again and click Instance Folder (to the right). It will open a folder with the "minecraft" folder in it. Replace that minecraft folder with the minecraft folder from UQP in the ftb folder, and you're good to go.

If you want 0.0.4, just replace the mods and config folders in your new instance with the 0.0.4 ones.

Great! Thanks. I will try that.

Mogymog

Jul 29, 2019
So is it just me, or is there no way to craft Harvest Plume/Pear juice? Cause, it refuses to even give me a recipe or do anything. I was looking at using the Binnie core one, but not sure if that would work for the quest input.

TheSepulcher

Jul 29, 2019
Looks cool! Will try it out. btw it's my first comment ever :p

Edit: Well, I used the code and it says i added the pack but i modpack isnt in my 3rd party packs. can anyone help?

Last edited:

Mlukvai

Jul 29, 2019
So is it just me, or is there no way to craft Harvest Plume/Pear juice? Cause, it refuses to even give me a recipe or do anything. I was looking at using the Binnie core one, but not sure if that would work for the quest input.

You need to put them in a harvestcraft presser

luis2431

Jul 29, 2019

shinyarceus4

Jul 29, 2019
Any chance of adding Reika's mods? There aren't many HQM packs with his mods in it, and it'd probably serve as a good tutorial for it.

Hoff

Tech Support
Oct 30, 2012
Any chance of adding Reika's mods? There aren't many HQM packs with his mods in it, and it'd probably serve as a good tutorial for it.

That'd take some serious quest depth though ._.

It'd probably be better to make a pack based around his mods with quests.

legionite626

Jul 29, 2019
I tried doing the dropbox download and using MultiMC but I'm pretty lame when it comes to doing things like that. Anybody mind giving some directions to help out.
Thanks

SolManX

Jul 29, 2019
If you look at the console when any pack is loading up, I think you'll find java 8 is ignoring the PermGem param altogether.