[1.7.10] Pathfinder [Peaceful][HQM][Tech][Adventure][Listed]

buggirlexpres

Relatable Gamer
Trusted User
Retired Staff
Nov 24, 2012
she/her
twitter.com
My son and I are playing this. Problem is that he teleported out of the ship to the first area but I can't because there isn't enough power. Does that mean two of us can't play?

EDIT: Never mind. Sorry for the post. Guess I just needed to wait for something to charge up.
If needed, there is a stirling generator in the strongbox that will let you fill up some of the cell.

Razzib

Jul 29, 2019
When i download the pack it downloads then when MC loads there are no mods... any idea whats up?

NunoAgapito

Jul 29, 2019
Anyone else has the problem, that occasionally the mod suddenly is missing in the 3rd party pack area?
For me it's happening like 25% of the time that it's not shown anymore, when I restart the launcher it's back.
And lately I had quiet some trouble starting it (reached the "Succesfully created YggdrasilAuthenticationService"-message and that it's just get stucked :/ Other modpacks I played worked normally). Reinstalling the modpack seemed to work, still a weird error I never had.

When i download the pack it downloads then when MC loads there are no mods... any idea whats up?

Switch FTB launcher server to CurseCDN. You probably have the server on automatic and it might hit one of the creeperhost servers that hasnt updated yet and it will fail to download the list of packs or even the whole pack.

On another note, the Odyssey quest has the detection with fuzzy instead of precise, so I crafted one item and it detected I crafted the 3 of them.

merlin43210

Jul 29, 2019
I
My son and I are playing this. Problem is that he teleported out of the ship to the first area but I can't because there isn't enough power. Does that mean two of us can't play?

EDIT: Never mind. Sorry for the post. Guess I just needed to wait for something to charge up.
Make sure that you 2 get some coal to fuel the transportor in the ship with the sterling generator so you can teleport more.

EternalWake

Jul 29, 2019
that's weird i don't see it...
Perfect I Was Just About to Stream it =P well with my luck what did i expect.

YOURFIR3D

Jul 29, 2019
I love the pack so far! But i can't get seeds, the questbook says to craft dirt, sticks, and a bowl. it doesnt work :\ i suspect i'm doing something wrong?

buggirlexpres

Relatable Gamer
Trusted User
Retired Staff
Nov 24, 2012
she/her
twitter.com
I love the pack so far! But i can't get seeds, the questbook says to craft dirt, sticks, and a bowl. it doesnt work :\ i suspect i'm doing something wrong?
Try doing "/mt reload", and if that doesn't work, restart your client. I'm not sure why it's happening, but I'm working on a fixed version now.