Werewolf: Nice and Simple GAME THREAD

RealSketch

Jul 29, 2019
Anti-smite vote SkeletonPunk.
I think we totally screwed ourselves today, we have no good evidence.

Staxed

Jul 29, 2019
So, Staxed walks in after a long night of heavily doing absolutely nothing and witnesses first hand what a rowdy group of knowledgeless people can accomplish. Shouts are flying every where, people are pointing fingers, slapping hands, and repointing fingers. Quite a bit of language is tossed around, and a dude with a God complex is telling people how to act at all times! He even heard a few people shout his name for random, pointless reasons...jeez!

"Hmm...anyone have any popcorn?...and maybe some evidence to go along with that?"

After watching everyone ignore him, he realizes that there must not be any popcorn. While that makes him awefully sad, he'll survive...and with the greatest of delights, he jumps into the foray and begins kicking people in the shins and blaming it on someone else. Also, after a bit of pondering, he drops in his vote for Skeletonpunk because someone making a decision and then saying it was a joke is slightly suspicious.

RJS

Jul 29, 2019
Oh man, what a day...

With the death of one person being seized on by the media, mysterious circumstances surrounding another three deaths, and a lynching that ended in enigmas, this city's gone to hell. The Tube's even more manic, with panic-stricken people trying to get away, and there's an undercurrent of fear sweeping through the area. The tabloids have gone on a witch-hunt, the Westborough Baptist Church is claiming this is God's judgement, and here I am, sat in this meeting room again. Whoop. De. Do.

I'm not sure what to make of any of this. SkeletonPunk was very quick to back away from his earlier attacks, and I don't fully accept his claim that it was a joke. Says he's a seer, but I don't fully believe that. Worth considering though. dwappo's been very reactionary to an easy to refute accusation, and took a while to prove his innocence (of being a young wolf at least). He's claimed it was all a misunderstanding, but again, I don't know if I believe that.

To top things off, there's a cake at the end of the table that's spewing out some agrammatical form of English every so often. Usually accompanied by mutterings from on high about wheels and votes and death. I don't know if I'm going crazy, hallucinating or something, but everyone else seems to accept it. It's either a mass hallucination or one more piece of crazy I can do without.

To top it off, some guy walks in, kicks me in the shins, points at some other guy and then wanders off muttering about popcorn.

vote Staxed because my shins really hurt (antismite)

goreae

Ultimate Murderous Fiend
Nov 27, 2012
Raxacoricofallapatorius
Just got up, so vote update. We have 3 hours to change our votes.

Seiya(2): Elec332, sorazodia
Shazam(2): 016nojr, dwappo
Skeletonpunk(4): RJS, Jus2Beast, RealSketch, Staxed
Dwappo(6): chbachman, trajing, Shazam08, SkeletonPunk, VikeStep, seiya
chbachman(2): Exedra, goreae
Staxed(2): picapi_, RJS

Y'all sure you want to kill dwappo? Seemed like an honest misunderstanding to me.

Reactions: the_j485
C

chbachman

vote Skeletonpunk because I at least want there to be a even chance of either. I don't know who to vote for.

Shazam08

Jul 29, 2019
Skeletonpunk(4): RJS, Jus2Beast, RealSketch, Staxed
Dwappo(6): chbachman, trajing, Shazam08, SkeletonPunk, VikeStep, seiya

You've counted RJS twice, good sir.

goreae

Ultimate Murderous Fiend
Nov 27, 2012
Raxacoricofallapatorius
Thank you for pointing that out.

Skeletonpunk(4):Jus2Beast, RealSketch, Staxed, chbachman,
Dwappo(5): trajing, Shazam08, SkeletonPunk, VikeStep, seiya

SkeletonPunk

Jul 29, 2019
Welp, that thing that came up has moved and I can play for 2 more days. Keep in mind guys if you kill me I can't tell you a role of someone each night. even if I die the night after this, wouldnt you want to at least know a person to trust, or maybe even a wolf if I find out they are one.

goreae

Ultimate Murderous Fiend
Nov 27, 2012
Raxacoricofallapatorius
Welp, that thing that came up has moved and I can play for 2 more days. Keep in mind guys if you kill me I can't tell you a role of someone each night. even if I die the night after this, wouldnt you want to at least know a person to trust, or maybe even a wolf if I find out they are one.
Any wolf worth its salt will probably attack you tonight. That just comes with revealing that you're a seer.

RJS

Jul 29, 2019
Skeleton, if you are really a seer, then surely you've already looked at someone. If they are alive and innocent, send them a message saying that you know that they are innocent. That person should then be able to confirm to us that you are a seer and in that instance if any bodyguards are left alive they can protect you so that we can get some more information.

the_j485

King of the Wicked
Dec 19, 2012
Look behind you
Alright bitchachos, less than 15 minutes left!

If you want to change your vote, do it now!

Also, thanks for the roundup Goreae, very big help :D