Werewolf: Nice and Simple GAME THREAD

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
Why knowingly vote for a seer? At least you may survive another night to tell us one thing more before you leave.

Shazam08

Jul 29, 2019
I will change my vote to dwappo, for not giving a straight answer to a simple test and becoming extremely defensive about it.

...And also because I want to avoid death. I'm currently tied for votes with dwappo, unless @SkeletonPunk bolds his most recent one.

goreae

Ultimate Murderous Fiend
Nov 27, 2012
Raxacoricofallapatorius
vote dwappo. It's not too hard to pass the test. You have nothing to lose by participating. The only reason not to do it is if you are a young wolf.

dwappo

Jul 29, 2019
Getting a bit defensive there? It's a simple test. Not exactly difficult to pass.

I'm going to ask you again, @dwappo: Make a post that doesn't contain "wolf". You have no reason to refuse.
Here is a post that doesn't contain a forbidden word. Now if we could get back to the topic at hand...[DOUBLEPOST=1407471417][/DOUBLEPOST]Wow, that was fast how the tables have turned, voting for me will not make your lives that much easier.

dwappo

Jul 29, 2019
You all have seemed to gang up on me, why not keep that going...?

Seriously though, Shazam states that I was "overly defensive" and has gotten half of you to vote for me... something's not right with about 30% of you guys. I can say with complete certainty that I'm no threat to any of the villagers.

Reactions: RealSketch

goreae

Ultimate Murderous Fiend
Nov 27, 2012
Raxacoricofallapatorius
Seems dwappo's reaction was a misunderstanding. He thought shazaam was calling all the suspects wolves, when in fact he was just trying to weed out a wolf from certain suspects. I'm going to Vote chbachman. When you're playing a chaotic or evil class,, you like to RP. The sense of power shines through your work. What you also like to do is keep quiet, in the background. The less you say, the less evidence the villagers have. He seems rather power-high to me. Trust me, I know power high.

And dwappo, you were really defensive against an easily-passed test. If shazam didn't call you out on that, someone else would have. The reasoning for the test made a lot of sense, and had there been a young wolf, we would know of its presence. All that's left to test is sora. So I have a question for you. Why were you so opposed to the test? What was your mindset there? A good answer will alleviate a lot of suspicions towards you, and will potentially save your life tonight. I, however, am not long for this world. The wolves will kill me soon enough.

Another thing, shazam didn't start anything against you. Vikestep and I had posted about your resistance before shazam ever did. If you want to blame someone, blame us, not him. Vikestep had actually posted his statement while I was in the middle of writing mine.

Update on voting:
Seiya(1): Elec332
Shazam(3): 016nojr, picapi_, dwappo
Skeletonpunk(2): RJS, Jus2Beast
Dwappo(5): chbachman, trajing, Shazam08, SkeletonPunk, VikeStep
chbachman(2): Exedra, goreae

NYV(4): @RealSketch, @SoraZodia, @seiya4win, @Staxed

Shazam08

Jul 29, 2019
Here is a post that doesn't contain a forbidden word. Now if we could get back to the topic at hand...[DOUBLEPOST=1407471417][/DOUBLEPOST]Wow, that was fast how the tables have turned, voting for me will not make your lives that much easier.

But... What? Why wouldn't you say this first, before everyone voted for you? :confused:[DOUBLEPOST=1407473314][/DOUBLEPOST]
The reasoning for the test made a lot of sense, and had there been a young wolf, we would know of its presence. All that's left to test is sora.

Sora already passed, actually:
So if I don't say "" , then I will be clear?

dwappo

Jul 29, 2019
@goreae Ah, I see. No harm done, I understand what happened.

Trajing, I'd like to see what you have to say.

@Shazam08 I didn't feel the need to at the time.

dwappo

Jul 29, 2019
KJk5Te.jpg

"Dwappo feels that he should go hunting today. With Nobody gone, and the rest of the town staring at him, he decides to take a hike and get some hunting done. Who knows, maybe he'll find something he can use to lure the converted ones..."

016Nojr

Dec 11, 2013
Norway
KJk5Te.jpg

"Dwappo feels that he should go hunting today. With Nobody gone, and the rest of the town staring at him, he decides to take a hike and get some hunting done. Who knows, maybe he'll find something he can use to lure the converted ones..."
Dum dum duuuuuuùm

SoraZodia

Forum Ghost
Third Party Pack Team
Mod Developer
Mar 11, 2014
Ah. Didn't see that. I just knew that everyone who had voted had already passed for sure. I don't know why he didn't vote while he was on.
I was about to vote for dwappo but decided to wait it out.
Vote seiya4win... It's a anti-smite, there not much evidence as of now other than my broken down door.

seiya4win

Jul 29, 2019
i, Vote, dwappo

sorrY? for the Bad grammer and speling (hahaha thats right no peirod at the end of the sentece and bad spellng:))

picapi_

Jul 29, 2019
I've looked over all the posts again, and I'm thinking that shazam might have just been trying to get rid of any young wolves quickly, which is a good thing.

I think we all need to remember the rabid wolf[ves] might still be out there, and we need to get rid of them quick, as they might have managed to convert someone last night.

Meanwhile, I'm changing my vote to Staxxed as an anti-smite, as we still don't have much evdence.