Werewolf: Ayre, wolf! [Game Thread]

Someone Else 37

Forum Addict
Feb 10, 2013
This ripped straight from a PM that I sent Sitrking after I thought about why Dinkatorn was lynched last night, with some minor edits. Mostly, I just deleted my own roleclaim.
Someone Else 37 said:
I just realized that last night, you managed to prove, beyond any shadow of a doubt that I can see, that you are a Protagonist. Finch, to be precise.

At the end of the day, four people had two visible votes on them: Eru, Exedra, Qaz, and Dinkatron. That's a tie.

However, if you look at the recap, the two votes on Dinkatron were from you and VikeStep. If you look at the previous recap, Vike was saved from certain death by Dr. Frankenstein. If you look at the rolesheet, Frankenstein's Monster's vote couts as zero in the case of a tie. Therefore, in the absence of anything else messing with the lynch, Dinkatron should not have been lynched.

Yet he was.

So there's a few possibilities.
1. You are Finch. If so, Dinkatron had at least three votes including Vike's, so there wouldn't have been a tie, so Vike's vote being worth nothing in a tie wouldn't have been triggered.
2. Zombo-Vike is Finch. But that doesn't work, since Frankenstein's Monster loses his old role power.
3. Either you or Vike is Impulsive. But neither vote was locked, so that's not it.
4. Dinkatron had a case of Deus Ex Machina, in which case he'd have three votes on him and Vike's vote being worth nothing in a tie, again, wouldn't have been factored in. However, in that case, Dinkatron wouldn't have been killed by the lynch, so that's not it either.

Shall I post this publicly and ask everyone to send you their roleclaims, or would you rather handle that?

Also, I've got to go eat. I'll be back in about 30 minutes.
All you Protagonisty people, I'd recommend you go PM Stirking your roleclaims if you believe some cold, hard logic. Real logic, not SquidLogic™.

SpwnX

Jul 29, 2019
Don't miss my public service announcements right after the recap...

Reminder, N4 event is "Dream Deferred"

Someone Else 37

Forum Addict
Feb 10, 2013
Wow. Three hours without a single post.

vote Eruantrine for now, for reasons stated earlier and lack of anyone else more suspicious. This may change later if more incriminating evidence pops up.

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
Vote Eruantien

Its just a gut feeling but honestly I think eru has been suspicious the entire game, plus i've already networked with many people and have ruled out the list of candidates.