Werewolf: Ayre, wolf! [Game Thread]

trajing

Jul 29, 2019
Alright, I'll go with the switch thing. I'll switch myself and someone who's being suspicious, although I still have no leads and I'm behind on networking. :/
If I have no clue by tommorow, I'll just go with a random player, determined by random.org. Better than having to decide who out of many unsuspicious people to switch with myself.

Someone Else 37

Forum Addict
Feb 10, 2013
Well, at least Khan's gone. I seriously doubt there's more than one of those.

Okay then!
How do I prove my role?
Umm... lynch (or otherwise kill via some method other than fire) Euronation like I was trying to convince everyone to do yesterday? If he turns out to be a wolf, I, at least, would be pretty convinced that you're a Protagonist.

trajing

Jul 29, 2019
I'm hoping Watson'll do it. Also it's entirely possible for Eruanion to be a misguided Protagonist like I am (claim to be).

SpwnX

Jul 29, 2019
Choose two targets. You and someone else (that is not directly above or below you on the player list).

If the night goes smoothly (2 kills) you will be swapped with the player above/below you (playerismc/qazplm).
Holmes will see the role of one of them while targeting you. You and player/qaz roles will be proven.

If the night goes weirdly (1-3 kills) that someone else will be swapped with the player above/below him/her.
If this happens you will be revealed as a dent nevertheless.

N4 won't work with holmes because he will target himself, dream deffered.
You'll have to wait for N5.

Lethosos

Jul 29, 2019
Well. Good run, guys. Hey, Traj, can I have your old burial spot?

Catch you on the flipside.

Sent from my SGH-T769 using Tapatalk 2

SpwnX

Jul 29, 2019
Your swap power is not the usual exchange X with Y as you're probably thinking, btw.

Ah, whatever. You can save yourself this way, maybe.

SpwnX

Jul 29, 2019
@Shazam08, obvious clarification, but nonetheless, moriarty and holmes won't be able to use their powers tonight (given what i'm speaking about dream deferred being true), right?

Shazam08

Jul 29, 2019
@Shazam08, obvious clarification, but nonetheless, moriarty and holmes won't be able to use their powers tonight (given what i'm speaking about dream deferred being true), right?
On the night of Dream Deferred, Holmes and Moriarty can use their powers all they want. They'll just always get "Holmes" and "Moriarty" as a result, respectively.