Whitelist Server VanityMC | Direwolf20 | Whitelisted | Grief Prevention | Mature | Events | Parkour | TS3 | No Lag

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Libetsal

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: kaptein_niks
New to mods: Yes / No - Somewhat new yes, have most experience with IC/TE. not so much the other mods YET!
About yourself: Right now I just enjoy exploring mods and twisting my head around automation. A good community kept me in other games for 9 years straight and so this is my search for a new place to find "a home".
Will you be on our teamspeak?: I'd be surprised if I didn't.

ElliotVS

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: kaptein_niks
New to mods: Yes / No - Somewhat new yes, have most experience with IC/TE. not so much the other mods YET!
About yourself: Right now I just enjoy exploring mods and twisting my head around automation. A good community kept me in other games for 9 years straight and so this is my search for a new place to find "a home".
Will you be on our teamspeak?: I'd be surprised if I didn't.

Hello kaptein_niks, you have been whitelisted. You may join the server via the server IP play.vanity-esports.com

Feel free to join us on teamspeak. Welcome to the server!

cher95

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: InfinityF0rce
New to mods: No
About yourself: I like to play minecraft once in a while, also I enjoy helping people if they have problems figuring things out
Will you be on our teamspeak?: Probably not

RVG

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: 7RVG
New to mods: No(To most of them)
About yourself: I enjoy learning new things about mods and play around with them, looking for a good server to do so
Will you be on our teamspeak?: Only if I really have to xD

ElliotVS

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: InfinityF0rce
About yourself: I like to play minecraft once in a while, also I enjoy helping people if they have problems figuring things out
Will you be on our teamspeak?: Probably not

Hello InfinityF0rce, you have been whitelisted. You may join the server via the server IP play.vanity-esports.com

In Game Name: 7RVG
New to mods: No(To most of them)
About yourself: I enjoy learning new things about mods and play around with them, looking for a good server to do so
Will you be on our teamspeak?: Only if I really have to xD

Hello 7RVG, you have been whitelisted. You may join the server via the server IP play.vanity-esports.com

mkg2

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: mkg2
New to mods: Yes / No: no
About yourself: laid back and easy going. looking for a mature community to play with.
Will you be on our teamspeak?: probably not, but i can if needed/wanted.

ElliotVS

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: mkg2
New to mods: Yes / No: no
About yourself: laid back and easy going. looking for a mature community to play with.
Will you be on our teamspeak?: probably not, but i can if needed/wanted.

Hello mkg2, you have been whitelisted. You may join the server via the server IP play.vanity-esports.com

ASixthTrumpet

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name:ASixthTrumpet
New to mods: No! played direwolf20,ftb ultimate+unleashed+monster
About yourself: I'm from Germany. I'm more interested in the tech-stuff, ressourcemanagement rather than aesthetics :p Currently studying Electrical Engineering in my second year
Will you be on our teamspeak?: 24/7!

ElliotVS

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name:ASixthTrumpet
New to mods: No! played direwolf20,ftb ultimate+unleashed+monster
About yourself: I'm from Germany. I'm more interested in the tech-stuff, ressourcemanagement rather than aesthetics :p Currently studying Electrical Engineering in my second year
Will you be on our teamspeak?: 24/7!

Hello ASixthTrumpet, you have been whitelisted. You may join the server via the server IP play.vanity-esports.com

zartine

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: zartine
New to mods: Yes / No no
About yourself: been playing since alpha and since FTB came out thats all I play just a laid back person that like to cut up and have a good time
Will you be on our teamspeak?: maybe

how often do you reset the mining world? if so when do you give notice about it

Last edited:

ElliotVS

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: zartine
New to mods: Yes / No no
About yourself: been playing since alpha and since FTB came out thats all I play just a laid back person that like to cut up and have a good time
Will you be on our teamspeak?: maybe

how often do you reset the mining world? if so when do you give notice about it

Hello zartine, you have been whitelisted. You may join the server via the server IP play.vanity-esports.com

techno65535

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: techno65535
New to mods: no
About yourself: Been playing since alpha and can't stand vanilla minecraft anymore. Been out of the loop for a while so looking forward to the changes to the mods since I last played.
Will you be on teamspeak: yes

ElliotVS

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: techno65535
About yourself: Been playing since alpha and can't stand vanilla minecraft anymore. Been out of the loop for a while so looking forward to the changes to the mods since I last played.
Will you be on teamspeak: yes

Hello techno65535, you have been whitelisted. You may join the server via the server IP play.vanity-esports.com

Anthony Measel

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: Meaze
About yourself: Avid gamer who loves to break blocks. Just looking for a home and some people to hangout with
Will you be on our teamspeak?: sure

ElliotVS

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: Meaze
About yourself: Avid gamer who loves to break blocks. Just looking for a home and some people to hangout with
Will you be on our teamspeak?: sure

Hello Meaze, you have been whitelisted. You may join the server via the server IP play.vanity-esports.com

ZenVee

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: fpsallan1
About yourself: I am a Firefighter, I enjoy playing modded minecraft and I am looking for some people to play with!
Will you be on our teamspeak?: I may jump on from time to time.