Whitelist Server VanityMC | Direwolf20 | Whitelisted | Grief Prevention | Mature | Events | Parkour | TS3 | No Lag

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

spanky0312

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: spanky0312
New to mods: No
About yourself: I like gaming, I play WoW, Minecraft, CS & some other shooters :)
Will you be on our teamspeak?: Sure why not :D

ElliotVS

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: spanky0312
About yourself: I like gaming, I play WoW, Minecraft, CS & some other shooters :)
Will you be on our teamspeak?: Sure why not :D

Hello spanky0312, you have been whitelisted. You may join the server via the server IP play.vanity-esports.com

Feel free to join us on teamspeak. Welcome to the server!

CorruptAura

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: CorruptAura
About yourself: I am a one of a kind i don't know exactly what to post on here to be honest but when i play a pack if it is really good i play i am dedicated to it. I try to help who i meet and usually stay because the people i meet
Will you be on our teamspeak?: I can be. I am just on skype aswell with others i do not want to bring drama into the game, I will leave or mute if i here drama no offene

ApocaWolf

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: ApocaWolf
New to mods: Yes
About yourself: Im a guy who is looking for a friendly server, I was a moderator on tekkit classic server but we got some problems with host because of plugins so they decided to go to vanilla.. so I left and now Im looking for a new friendly family.
Will you be on our teamspeak?: Sure.

ElliotVS

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: CorruptAura
About yourself: I am a one of a kind i don't know exactly what to post on here to be honest but when i play a pack if it is really good i play i am dedicated to it. I try to help who i meet and usually stay because the people i meet
Will you be on our teamspeak?: I can be. I am just on skype aswell with others i do not want to bring drama into the game, I will leave or mute if i here drama no offene

Hello CorruptAura, you have been whitelisted. You may join the server via the server IP play.vanity-esports.com

In Game Name: ApocaWolf
New to mods: Yes
About yourself: Im a guy who is looking for a friendly server, I was a moderator on tekkit classic server but we got some problems with host because of plugins so they decided to go to vanilla.. so I left and now Im looking for a new friendly family.
Will you be on our teamspeak?: Sure.

Hello ApocaWolf, you have been whitelisted. You may join the server via the server IP play.vanity-esports.com

MentallyHere

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: MentallyHere
About yourself: I've been playing Minecraft on and off for years. I enjoy tacos. Favorite color is green. Favorite football team is Green Bay Packers.
Will you be on our teamspeak?: No

ElliotVS

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: MentallyHere
About yourself: I've been playing Minecraft on and off for years. I enjoy tacos. Favorite color is green. Favorite football team is Green Bay Packers.
Will you be on our teamspeak?: No

Hello MentallyHere, you have been whitelisted. You may join the server via the server IP play.vanity-esports.com

kabahata

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: kabahata
About yourself: I like the rain... alot i just sit in the rain sometimes and think, its very calming. I am pretty mature just started highschool 2 weeks ago, and i like caesar salad alot. im bad at spelling large words xD
Will you be on our teamspeak?: yeah i like ts but I will prob talk in game chat for a while

ElliotVS

Jul 29, 2019
is your server down? this worries me

No, the server is never down. If it goes down due to a crash it will auto restart.[DOUBLEPOST=1408527994][/DOUBLEPOST]
In Game Name: kabahata
About yourself: I like the rain... alot i just sit in the rain sometimes and think, its very calming. I am pretty mature just started highschool 2 weeks ago, and i like caesar salad alot. im bad at spelling large words xD
Will you be on our teamspeak?: yeah i like ts but I will prob talk in game chat for a while

Hello kabahata, you have been whitelisted. You may join the server via the server IP play.vanity-esports.com

Abuklao

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: luisfernando262
New to mods: No, i have played ultimate, direwolf, mindcrack, and tppi
About yourself: i've been playing mc since beta 1.2, currently have lots of free time. i love to program and automate stuff, and enjoy to play in community.
Will you be on our teamspeak?: sure, if you don't mind my accent

xxchemxx99

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: XxChemicalImajx
About yourself: I'm just getting back into mods. and i love having a good server to play on. I'm 18 and mature.
Will you be on our teamspeak?: Yes!

ElliotVS

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: XxChemicalImajx
About yourself: I'm just getting back into mods. and i love having a good server to play on. I'm 18 and mature.
Will you be on our teamspeak?: Yes!

Hello XxChemicalImajx, you have been whitelisted. You may join the server via the server IP play.vanity-esports.com

In Game Name: luisfernando262
New to mods: No, i have played ultimate, direwolf, mindcrack, and tppi
About yourself: i've been playing mc since beta 1.2, currently have lots of free time. i love to program and automate stuff, and enjoy to play in community.
Will you be on our teamspeak?: sure, if you don't mind my accent

Hello luisfernando262, you have been whitelisted. You may join the server via the server IP play.vanity-esports.com

underground5456

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: underground5456
New to mods: Yes / No no, definitely not
About yourself: tall, creative, intellectual
Will you be on our teamspeak?: yes

Wolf_Chillic

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: Chillic_
New to mods: No, I know the most of them, not all though.
About yourself: I love playing minecraft and I love playing with mature other people. (That's why I'm here) Sometimes creative, and always happy
Will you be on our teamspeak?: Yes I love to talk on teamspeak, being social is always fun!