Ultimate Private Pack Underway. Maybe doin' LP's!

Thatguy14

Jul 29, 2019
And charms of keeping let you keep all of your stuff (when they're gold).
I hate Twilight Forest....lol Idk. it depends on what happens really. If I die with good stuff. i'm probly gonna turn it on.
& I'll be by myself to. because none of my Irl friends play MC. it sucks :I

Thatguy14

Jul 29, 2019
So uhhh....I tried the DivineRPG world gen.....

Anyone Know how to fix it?

Attachments

• 2013-03-06_10.27.45.png
    2013-03-06_10.27.45.png
    145.1 KB · Views: 61

Guswut

Jul 29, 2019
Anyone Know how to fix it?

I would think removing DivineRPG would likely be the easiest way to fix that. Otherwise, you'll want to go over to the DivineRPG forum and ask over there, as they're going to be the ones with the experience on this subject.

Guswut

Jul 29, 2019

bsb23

Jul 29, 2019
Cogs of the Machine, Ars Magica, Xie's, Galacticraft, Aether 2 (Coming out supposedly on March 25), Metallurgy, Fossil and Archealogy, Ropes+, atmos, Sim-u-craft, Logistics mod could never hurt either.

I was thinking about doing something similar but unfortunately could not find a list of IDs and am far too lazy to do it myself. Any help?

Thatguy14

Jul 29, 2019
That is Whovian, not Guswut. And Whovian cannot help but be smart because, you know, sonic screwdriver and all that jazz. I wouldn't suggest telling people to not be smart, though. For reasons that are fairly obvious to those of us, I'd say.

Holy crap. I just noticed your forum name is Guswut. holy crap. lol

Cogs of the Machine, Ars Magica, Xie's, Galacticraft, Aether 2 (Coming out supposedly on March 25), Metallurgy, Fossil and Archealogy, Ropes+, atmos, Sim-u-craft, Logistics mod could never hurt either.

I was thinking about doing something similar but unfortunately could not find a list of IDs and am far too lazy to do it myself. Any help?

What I did was download MultiMC. because when you download a mod & run it once on your Minecraft Client (MultiMC Instance) It will show up as a Conifg file (cfg) then I recommend getting Notepad++ & editing it. there ya go! all your Item ID's/Block ID's Resolved (P.S if you do DivineRPG, NEVER CHANGE THE ID'S OF THAT!! It messes your world gen up alot & if you're to lazy. when I'm done with this modpack & start recording, I'm putting the configs up for download! so you can either wait or do it yourself! it's actually not as bad as I thought it would be.

I'm still tryna add Galacticraft, Fossil/Archeology Aether 2 Cogs Of the Machine, I didn't know about Sim-U-Craft, I'll be gettin' that. Metallurgy, Atmos, & Logistics never really appealed to me & Ropes+ Didn't work for me :C