Ultimate Private Pack Underway. Maybe doin' LP's!

Thatguy14

Jul 29, 2019
Hey guys. I've been postin' lately about alot of issues with item ID's & crashes & what not, & I think i've finally got it!
The Ultimate Private Pack with alot of amazing mods!
Here's a list of all the mods!:
All 1.4.7!
Balkons Weapon Mod
Better Farming
BiblioCraft
Buildcraft
Buildcraft: Additional Pipes
Buildcraft: Tools
Buildcraft: Advanced Power Systems
Buildcraft: Thermal Expansion
Buildcraft/Industrial Craft Crossover
ChickenChunks
Computer Craft
Coros Mod
CraftGuide
Custom Mob Spawner
Damage Indicators
Ender Storage
ExtraBiomes XL
Familars (All packs)
Flan's Mod
Flan's Mod CP: Simple Parts Pack
Flan's Mod CP: Ye Olde Pack
Flan's Mod CP: WW2 Pack
Flan's Mod CP: Stan's Vehicle Pack
Flan's Mod CP: Old West Guns Pack
Forestry
Forestry: Extra Bees
Forestry: Thaumic Bees
GUI API
Idustrial Craft 2
Industrial Craft 2: Advanced Machines
Industrial Craft 2: Advanced Solar Panels
Industrial Craft 2: Gravitation Suit
Industrial Craft 2: Gregtech-Addon
Industrial Craft 2: MFFS
Industrial Craft 2: Nuclear Control
Inventory Tweaks
Iron Chest 2
Mo'CreaturesMore Bows Mod
Not Enough Items (NEI)Optifine
Pam's HarvestCraft
Pam's Weee! Flowers
Pam's Get All The Seeds
Railcraft
Redpower 2
Soul Shards
Steve's Carts 2
Thaumcraft 3
Traincraft
Tropicraft
Wireless Redstone
WR:CBE
XyCraft
Mods to Come:
DivineRPG
Gulliver Mod
LittleBlocks Mod
MineChem 2
Buildcraft: Teleport Pipes
Dynamic Lights
Ruins
Nether Ores (Still being decided)
Power Converters
Now, Here's my question for YOU!! what else do you think I should add to the Ultimate Pack ?
Anything will be accepted & looked over!

ApSciLiara

Jul 29, 2019
Applied Energistics, Monster Spawn Highlighter, Stackie, Thermal Expansion, Dimensional Doors... I could go on, but I can't think what other mods you should add.

Reactions: Guswut

Thatguy14

Jul 29, 2019
I got Thermal Expansion. it's a Builcraft Addon (it was when i fount it on the forums. What does Stackie & Dimensional Doors do?

ApSciLiara

Jul 29, 2019
Oh! You put TE under Buildcraft addons... I wouldn't exactly call it that. But at the same time, I would.

And also Stackie's a mod that basically turns dropped items/blocks on the ground into groups of dropped stuff on the ground that share an entity. Makes lag issues after big explosions a lot better. As for Dimensional Doors... unfortunately, nobody can be told what Dimensional Doors is. You have to see it for yourself:
Very cool mod, A++. A bit creepy at some points, but A++ anyway.

RavynousHunter

Jul 29, 2019
My vote is cast for PowerCraft, easily. Conveyor belts are awesome, power dust is a damn handy fuel (smelts 18 items per bit of dust), and its got some nice decorative blocks, as well. Just...play with it for a few days. Works fine with the latest Direwolf20 pack, too!

Reactions: Whovian

Thatguy14

Jul 29, 2019

How about adding MineChem2

Also Teleport Pipes For Buildcraft - Alternative to Additional pipes

Have these currently added to your ultimate pack myself and running without any problems.

I did plan on adding MineChem 2 & Teleport Pipes!
Dynamic Lights I will add
The Finder Compass Link didn't work so Idk...
Multi Mine, No need really
Ruins YEA!!!! I actually forgot about that mod
Infernal Mobs Link didn't work either.
Nether Ores.....ehh. Idk. I might add it.
Power Converters YES!!!
Advanced Machines is up there...look at IC2 add on's.
Soul Shards Up there...
Crossover I forgot to add to the list. my bad
Enchanting++ Maybe? Idk I kinda feel like it's cheating....
What does Matmos even do?
Enhanced Portals No Need.
More Paintings Have no interest in paintings anyway
Painting GUI refer to what I said above

Thanks for the suggestions guys!

Fox Nemhauser

Jul 29, 2019
I did plan on adding MineChem 2 & Teleport Pipes!
The Finder Compass Link didn't work so Idk...
Infernal Mobs Link didn't work either.
Nether Ores.....ehh. Idk. I might add it.

I copy pasted the menu navigation, browser probably did something wrong with the links then. Nevertheless, all his mods are available from his main page: http://www.atomicstryker.net

Finder Compass is pretty neat, some could say that it is overpowered but it has a config so you can decide what feels op and what is not.

Infernal Mobs is bad ass, with all the high tech mods out there the normal monsters feel like flies that are just annoying. With that mod they can be pretty deadly.

What does Matmos even do?

Adds a lot of sounds to the game. When there is wind, you hear it, when you jump into the water - you hear a splash. When you fight with a sword, you hear the hits. If you're in a dark room, you'll hear some weird noises... and so on.

Thanks for the suggestions guys!

yw :)

Thatguy14

Jul 29, 2019
I copy pasted the menu navigation, browser probably did something wrong with the links then. Nevertheless, all his mods are available from his main page: http://www.atomicstryker.net

Finder Compass is pretty neat, some could say that it is overpowered but it has a config so you can decide what feels op and what is not.

Infernal Mobs is bad ass, with all the high tech mods out there the normal monsters feel like flies that are just annoying. With that mod they can be pretty deadly.

Adds a lot of sounds to the game. When there is wind, you hear it, when you jump into the water - you hear a splash. When you fight with a sword, you hear the hits. If you're in a dark room, you'll hear some weird noises... and so on.

yw :)
Yea, I ended up checking them out on my own time, Infernal Mobs looks pretty fricking awesome, while the compass.....Idk exactly. I might have to go into the configs on that

Whovian

Jul 29, 2019
Question. Why do you have Audiomod? If I remember correctly, Forge has it built in, so you might be getting minor sound issues.

Thatguy14

Jul 29, 2019
I need it for Mo'Creatures don't I?[DOUBLEPOST=1362515962][/DOUBLEPOST]Are you serious. The MC 1.5 is coming out very soon....will this reset my configs?
Of course I'm waiting for all my mods to get updated. but when I update every one will that reset them?

Thatguy14

Jul 29, 2019
.........................*Flips table* Bullcrap. Can't I save my old configs & switch Some Parts with the new? If I can. then YES!!!

Guswut

Jul 29, 2019
.........................*Flips table* Bullcrap. Can't I save my old configs & switch Some Parts with the new? If I can. then YES!!!

That is what I mean by "manually", mate. Now, go pick that table back up, put the turtles back on there, and say that you're sorry to Grandma!

Reactions: ApSciLiara

Thatguy14

Jul 29, 2019
Oh. I thought you meant I have to re'write them again, if so. I've been wasting my life re'writing fricking DivineRPG!