Suggest Mods for FTB Here

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here
Status
Not open for further replies.

superninjakiwi

Jul 29, 2019
If i may suggest something that is soon going to be updated to 1.4.4(depending on how long it takes to update, his mod is huge, which is why he is skipping 1.4.2) I would suggest Gravitycraft + Mine up. As of the current version it does not yet have forge support, but it will when it updates to 1.4.4(or later, depending on whether or not this is the final 1.4 release).

As a side note it would be interesting to see what would happen combining mine up and mystcraft.

denoflions

Jul 29, 2019
That one is already on the "no" list so it probably won't be added I'm afraid.

At least I can tell everyone that asks now that PfF was denied. I disliked not having a proper answer for those who wanted it in FTB. The latest PfF does work along side FTB, so those who really want it can just install it manually.

Jadedcat

Jul 29, 2019
At least I can tell everyone that asks now that PfF was denied. I disliked not having a proper answer for those who wanted it in FTB. The latest PfF does work along side FTB, so those who really want it can just install it manually.

The list is not 100% accurate. Wait until Slow has a chance to look.

Reactions: jonojr

jonojr

Jul 29, 2019
Hey just wondering if im an idiot but i didnt see convinent inventory in the list. If it isnt please put it in because it is one of the most basic yet helpful mods.
If im blind just say so xD.
thnx jonojr

PS: im from australia and i look forward to the release shame it will be 4am in the morning.

Auro

Jul 29, 2019
Just a quick question: Will The Lemming King's OmniTools be included? I've been playing the latest beta version and have noticed that it isn't there. At the same time, I'm not seeing it on the list yet either. The only reason I bring it up is because it would be good to have seeing as how all it does is consolidate materials between mods.
I second this since it also adds a handy block that lets you change an ingot from a mod to the same ingot of another mod using the forge ore dictionary, for example change a tin ingot of thermal expansion to ic2 version of the tin ingot. Useful for those who got used to a certain types of ingots.

slay_mithos

Jul 29, 2019
I gave to say that I didn't know this, so I went and checked what it adds.
Are you seriously saying you want those crappy recipes, and the use of the last tier fuel (forestry fuel) into the mid tier engine?
I clearly see no point in this mod, apart from breaking a few forestry items (nether bees too).

Just a quick question from what is written in the first post:
What does it add, not just magical wands, I mean, when used with other mods?

On a side note, I noticed that trains and zeppelins mod have been refused, that's too bad, it really permitted more immersion with rails, making it nice to make rail trips with a few storage wagons of many kinds attached.
Plus it works (or at least worked, in the last versions) with railscraft loader and unloader, making it a nice mod for servers.
The only downside is the "zeppelins", that are far from being satisfactory, but they can be disabled in the config if I remember correctly.

I guess I will manually add it in then.

Jadedcat

Jul 29, 2019
I gave to say that I didn't know this, so I went and checked what it adds.
Are you seriously saying you want those crappy recipes, and the use of the last tier fuel (forestry fuel) into the mid tier engine?
I clearly see no point in this mod, apart from breaking a few forestry items (nether bees too).

Please keep the tone of the conversation a little more diplomatic.

slay_mithos

Jul 29, 2019
Sorry, no troll or mean things intended, I should have written it an other way.
What I meant was that most recipes I saw were to simplify existing recipes with far cheaper items, making the higher end ones a little pointless to get.

Jul 29, 2019
Hey can you look at my mod and tell me if it can be in the modpack? Can you look at this mod?
What this mod does!

Tools

With the different tools and wands you can do many stuff. With the fire pickaxe you can break gravel and has the strength of iron. The water hoe can till stone, sand, and dirt to tilled dirt. Earth Shovel can destroy dirt and wood logs fast. Then the ultimate tool can do all of this stuff also can break everything in one hit (even the ender dragon!)

wands

The wands do special stuff that will make you in awe! The fire staff will put fire, water staff put out water, lava will put out lava, earth staff puts out wood logs, air staff puts out sand(used to make blocks dissaper but broke) and the lightning staff uses lightning! (Rain staff work in progress)

http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic...d-v11/page__hl__+elemental++wands++and++tools

Zeus guy

Jul 29, 2019
I know this is already asked, but...
Ichun's gravity gun from Half-life 2
http://ichun.us/mods/gravity-gun/
This gun can grab and push entities around, like the portal gun, but with more functionalities and it also has a supercharged version, wich is pretty cool and can grab blocks from a distance.
Also, the portal gun can't use entities as projectiles to hurt other entities.

slay_mithos

Jul 29, 2019
Yeah, but CBM allows to compress multiple times, making a single block out off thousand.
It would be nice if it worked with the machine in factorization that can make the blocks (3x3 and 2x2), because you could automate it quite well.

Wait, did I just give a good reason to include it?

XxN4BxX

Jul 29, 2019
Yeah, but CBM allows to compress multiple times, making a single block out off thousand.
It would be nice if it worked with the machine in factorization that can make the blocks (3x3 and 2x2), because you could automate it quite well.

Wait, did I just give a good reason to include it?

Oh, i see what u plan to do xD, that is indeed awesome u have my Vote! for this

Status
Not open for further replies.