Share, wolf: Villagers vs. Zombies! [Game Thread]

goreae

Ultimate Murderous Fiend
Nov 27, 2012
Raxacoricofallapatorius
I dislike the fact that I'm getting ignored.
You want to be analyzed? Fine. Let's roll.
vote Eru because he voted me
The classic revenge vote. Everyone does that sometimes.
change vote to victini he was third on the Pyure bandwagon, this always makes you look wolfie.

Right now Pyure's probably gonna get lynched. If he's a villager, people that bandwagoned him will probably be zombies. If he's a zombie, some zombies are hidden in that bandwagon.

If we'll lynch Victini and he's a zombie, Pyure's village. If victini's village, idk
Victini could go either way in my eyes honestly. I have information that suggests he's town, but the same info could point to a wolf too.

And the bandwagon stuff? actually it's quite the opposite. If a wolf gets wagoned, wolves hop on to save face. If a villager gets wagoned, wolves are more likely to stay away as that draws too much attention to themselves. Unless they're knew and don't know this.
-snip-

He probably made that post because of my post that incriminated him.
What post? You never incriminated J as far as I can tell. You never even mentioned him before now.
vote... Vike? if goreae's town we don't want to lynch him
True. But at the time I could've also been an enderman, which is even more reason not to lynch me at that time.
Yeah, you're the seer m8.
This was a joke. The purpose of which was to point out that sgbros is trying to garner some trust by saying he's important. Which is worth noting.
I was joking mate.
Yeah, seer hunting is a bit far fetched for vike to hop on it like that.

Reactions: Pyure

RealKC

Popular Member
Dec 6, 2015
King of the Hill
You want to be analyzed? Fine. Let's roll.
That's better
The classic revenge vote. Everyone does that sometimes.
Not much to discuss here.
Victini could go either way in my eyes honestly. I have information that suggests he's town, but the same info could point to a wolf too.
Information that suggests stuff isn't good enough for me.
And the bandwagon stuff? actually it's quite the opposite. If a wolf gets wagoned, wolves hop on to save face. If a villager gets wagoned, wolves are more likely to stay away as that draws too much attention to themselves. Unless they're knew and don't know this.
As I'm getting more info I'm getting better at werewolf.
What post? You never incriminated J as far as I can tell. You never even mentioned him before now.
You quote the post above and I was talking with the_j about victini
True. But at the time I could've also been an enderman, which is even more reason not to lynch me at that time.
Nobody wants to lynch a jester, he could go yolo and destroy the game for one side, but nobody knows for what side.
This was a joke. The purpose of which was to point out that sgbros is trying to garner some trust by saying he's important. Which is worth noting.
You got it!
Yeah, seer hunting is a bit far fetched for vike to hop on it like that.

I know that he mentioned that he plays different from villager vike, maybe he's trying a different playstile?

erindalc

Popular Member
Mar 3, 2015
Steam
Okay, so my (novice) analysis has yet to give evidence that anyone is really wolfy except maybe Eru, especially in his other post to Pyure about no longer being considered wolfy.

So. Vote Eru

the_j485

King of the Wicked
Dec 19, 2012
Look behind you
I'm fairly sure that our safest bet for a lynch is Victini. The main evidence for his wolfiness is how he's clutching at straws trying to lynch RealKC, criticising the very way that his post is phrased, which is ridiculous and obviously just looking for a lynch.

Vote Victini

Fraction2

Jul 29, 2019
Vote Eruantien

In the face of insurmountable odds, goreae has managed to seem towny despite the evidence against him.

VikeStep seems a little... off at the moment.

I'll come back with more after I finish my manual labour.

fowltief

Jul 29, 2019
Vote Victini

i've been suspicious of him since morning after watching you guys attempts to extract info

My guesses are him,SpwnX and vike..

There are several people who haven't been analyzed yet or who have yet to speak with any great amount of detail..(me being one of them)

They can still swing the game.... Ljfa,Someonelse,LAC,RJS,Erunatien.

i'm also concerned as to pyure picking on a random town people to communicate with to possibly cover himself.

RJS

Jul 29, 2019
Still getting a pretty heavy whiff of wolf Vike from Chaos in Wolfville. Today hasn't really done anything to dissuade me of that notion. I'm pretty satisfied with goreae=villager, and Victini and Eru just seem to lack enough weight for me to throw myself behind them at this stage.

Vote Vike.

goreae

Ultimate Murderous Fiend
Nov 27, 2012
Raxacoricofallapatorius
Here's a vote summary:
Vikestep: goreae, NULL, RealKC
Victini: goreae, vikestep, RealKC
pyure: goreae, NULL
ErindalC: goreae, eruantien
SE37: goreae
goreae: Vikestep
Eruantien: goreae
SpwnX: nojr
nojr: goreae
RealKC: Vikestep
sgbros: victini
the_j: victini
Fraction2: eruantien
fowltief: victini
RJS: Vikestep
Yet to vote: @ljfa @Pyure

goreae(3)
Victini(3)
Vikestep(3)
RealKC(2)
Eruantien(2)
nojr(1)

now victini told me that he's a second librarian. I'm not sure whether to believe that or not. I've been told that dupes are possible, but what really concerns me is he told this to me back when I was all suspicious. Eruantien however has a pretty good roleclaim, but has yet to come back to me on certain questions I have about it. He also trusted me with that claim but didn't see it fit to change votes. Which is a tad odd.

Eruantien

Jul 29, 2019
Here's a vote summary:
Vikestep: goreae, NULL, RealKC
Victini: goreae, vikestep, RealKC
pyure: goreae, NULL
ErindalC: goreae, eruantien
SE37: goreae
goreae: Vikestep
Eruantien: goreae
SpwnX: nojr
nojr: goreae
RealKC: Vikestep
sgbros: victini
the_j: victini
Fraction2: eruantien
fowltief: victini
RJS: Vikestep
Yet to vote: @ljfa @Pyure

goreae(3)
Victini(3)
Vikestep(3)
RealKC(2)
Eruantien(2)
nojr(1)

now victini told me that he's a second librarian. I'm not sure whether to believe that or not. I've been told that dupes are possible, but what really concerns me is he told this to me back when I was all suspicious. Eruantien however has a pretty good roleclaim, but has yet to come back to me on certain questions I have about it. He also trusted me with that claim but didn't see it fit to change votes. Which is a tad odd.
I'm still in class, but I'll respond to everything against me in a few hours. :c

Sent from my NS-P16AT08 using Tapatalk

Reactions: fowltief and goreae

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
So a couple of takeaways here.
1) @016Nojr says 3 people are suspicious yet he's voting for someone who isn't one of those people. What?
2) @Fraction2's visibility is a bit lower than I remember from previous games. Not a done but it gives me a bad feeling.
3) Eruantien apparently has a duplicate claim. I'm surprised goreae announced it. Not really sure what to make of this, except a) I wouldn't brag about my duplicate claim if I had one, and b) there's gonna be dupes in this game.
4) Vikestep's been awful quiet lately. I wanna hear his wisdom and learn from it.
5) ljfa oddly lists two people that he's not "sure of" (why those two?) and then votes somebody else. What?

I'm throwing out a Vote Nojr for now. This is tricky for me because I've always found Nojr extremely erratic in his play so its hard to justify with analysis. Call it a gut read.

Reactions: fowltief

Shazam08

Jul 29, 2019
D2 Vote Tally (16/16)
  • RealKC (3)- ljfa, VictiniX888, Vikestep
  • Vikestep (3)- RJS, RealKC, goreae
  • VictiniX888 (3)- fowltief, the_j485, sgbros1
  • goreae (3)- 016Nojr, Eruantein, Someone Else 37
  • Erunatian (2)- Fraction2, erindalc
  • 016Nojr (2)- Pyure, SpwnX

Just over 5 hours remain in the day.

Last edited:

goreae

Ultimate Murderous Fiend
Nov 27, 2012
Raxacoricofallapatorius
Vote RealKC. More for survival than anything else. The only other option is victini, who I'm still on the fence about. I know nothing about realKC.

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
Yo, LAC stop liking every single one of my posts. Stay dead.

On another note, these wagons are interesting. I think I may have hopped on the wrong person this time. I need to think about it.

Reactions: fowltief

Fraction2

Jul 29, 2019
016Nojr () - what even is this guy

erindalc () - jumps on goreae wagon pretty quickly. But that really isn't useful, he looked extremely wolfish at the start of the day. Throws some suspicion towards spanks. Is waiting to be convinced instead of drawing his own conclusion

Eruantien (zombie-wolf) -
And I assume that, if I change my vote, you will no longer consider me wolfy?
This seems very wolfy to me. You seem extra eager to deflect suspicion off of yourself.

goreae (town) - My my my, he started off the day in such a bad place. And then he has seemed to pull out of it. At the moment, he seems more town than wolf (zombie?). Throws some suspicion at spanks

ljfa () - to quote Pyure, "ljfa oddly lists two people that he's not "sure of" (why those two?) and then votes somebody else. What?" (real quotes are for nubs)

Pyure () - Thinks he's town. Drop the presses, no need to lynch him ever (jk). Goes through his analysis, but fails to draw any overarching conclusions from it. Disappointing from Master Pyure, may be searching without actually trying to find a target.

RealKC () - Votes Vike, citing what I can only describe as common sense. I don't see a the evidence here to point towards being a wolf.

RJS () - Quiet, not a lot to go on today. Against Eruantien and VictiniX888, but not heavily.

sgbros1 () - claims to be useful role.

Someone Else 37 (question) - Votes for goreae before his defense, not seen since. No read

SpwnX () - erratic. Note that he deliberately avoided joining the bandwagon. This may be seen as a wolfish attempt to avoid attention.

the_j485 () - Calls out that Victini's vote may be overanalysing RealKC

VictiniX888 (town) - Very aggressive towards VikeStep in the beginning of the day. Switches target to RealKC after some time. Seems to be a little too eager to lynch RealKC

Vikestep (town) - you seem off this game. I'm not totally sure of the reasoning behind revealing goreae's claim when you did, but it seems to mostly benefit the town. Since you did it before the end of the day, it's unlikely you were trying to get goreae killed, more like just protecting the village from the enderman kill. The kill would be more likely to hit a villager if goreae died, so it seems to benefit the village as a whole. On another note, he seems to be active for the sake of being active (I'm not really one to talk here).

Top Suspects - SpwnX, Eruantien, erindalc. Pyure is a distant fourth.

My votes is currently on Eruantien, but I'm tempted to switch it the SpwnX. The evidence for both is minor, but that's what I've got.

Last edited:

Eruantien

Jul 29, 2019
I am becoming more and more partial to the idea that Goreae is -not- a wolf, but my vote stands for the moment. I'll think about it some more. There's no reason for me to switch to Victini based on facts, just assumptions.
Eruantien (zombie-wolf) -

This seems very wolfy to me. You seem extra eager to deflect suspicion off of yourself.
Um, explain how that sounds "extra eager". >_<
Okay, so my (novice) analysis has yet to give evidence that anyone is really wolfy except maybe Eru, especially in his other post to Pyure about no longer being considered wolfy.

So. Vote Eru
I figured that, if I switched my vote just because somebody thought that voting for Goreae was "wolfy", the act of switching it could appear even more so. My response to Pyure was
Vote Eruantien

In the face of insurmountable odds, goreae has managed to seem towny despite the evidence against him.

VikeStep seems a little... off at the moment.

I'll come back with more after I finish my manual labour.
So do you follow the others' ideas of how I'm "wolfy", or do you have something else to add that makes me seem more "wolfy" than others do...?

Fraction2

Jul 29, 2019
Eruantien - You had what, no votes on you at the time Pyure did his thing? And then he went and said +1 wolf. That suspicion is a part of the game, I'm suspicious of you, you're suspicious of goreae, we're all suspicious of Pyure.

And I assume that, if I change my vote, you will no longer consider me wolfy?

By going off and saying this, you seem like you're eager to get any suspicion off of you. It reeks wolf (zombie?) to me.

So do you follow the others' ideas of how I'm "wolfy", or do you have something else to add that makes me seem more "wolfy" than others do...?

You just quoted what I said about you. It isn't a ton, but it's more than what I have on most peeps here