Share, wolf: Villagers vs. Zombies! [Game Thread]

SpwnX

Jul 29, 2019
I don't think you should fear being lynched, I really mean it, use your life as a way to obtain information. Pyure n company would be pleased I bet.

Unless you have a power role, which I doubt.

Reactions: Pyure

goreae

Ultimate Murderous Fiend
Nov 27, 2012
Raxacoricofallapatorius
I don't think you should fear being lynched, I really mean it, use your life as a way to obtain information. Pyure n company would be pleased I bet.
Just look at me! I'm acting as if I'm already dead, which is ironically like a new lease on life! With a vanilla role, take risks, do something stupid. Once it's revealed you were actually a villager all along, the survivors can use the information to their benefit.

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
You just edit-ninja-alluded to this, but this is triply-true if you're a vanillager. Use that bad boy to kamikaze the wolves into oblivion if you have to. Powerless villager is a license to go nuts and have fun.

goreae

Ultimate Murderous Fiend
Nov 27, 2012
Raxacoricofallapatorius
You just edit-ninja-alluded to this, but this is triply-true if you're a vanillager. Use that bad boy to kamikaze the wolves into oblivion if you have to. Powerless villager is a license to go nuts and have fun.
I've recently learned this. As a generic vollager do whatever. Get crazy. Act like an enderman and get yourself lynched. You aren't powerless. You have the best power of all: having absolutely nothing to lose.

Eruantien

Jul 29, 2019
Other people that look suspicious:
Eruantien, well there's the thing of him somehow being happy to have "flown under the radar of Pyure's analysis", which I find weird. I mean, why bring it up? Your post was pretty much nothing (just a joke vote and a "serious" vote), and wouldn't have contributed very much to the discussion anyways
"If anybody'd like to come out as the real Librarian, hmu." This is also quite suspicious. He's not proven villager or anything, so why the heck would anyone roleclaim to him? Sounds like librarian-hunting
Also, if KC is wolf Eru has a very high chance of being wolf - they voted each other D1.

RJS, hasn't spoken today, but yesterday he voted KC first, even though he already has a vote on him, and he didn't look wolfy at that time (to me at least). He later switched to vike though, which makes him less wolfy, but still.

SpwnX, I don't even know anymore.

What the hell?
I thought he had forgotten about me, or passed over me, which I found odd for an analysis post. So I piped up to make sure; Pyure's analysis posts do generate discussion, and I was interested to see what he thought of my behavior so far.

Sent from my NS-P16AT08 using Tapatalk

Eruantien

Jul 29, 2019
+134 wolf? This looks like a straight-up gg to me. Except its different later. So +1 wolf.

This doesn't compute at all. Vikestep straight-up sold goreae out at a point where it had zero impact. The only way this adds up is if they did it specifically to look like enemies. Which requires that they be able to swing the vote in a totally different direction. Likelihood of this: 0.04%.

This is a top-notch defense. And I'll probably be removing my vote as a result.

Weird, I totes picked 0.04% randomly in my comment above. I wonder if I absorbed this subconsciously.

This is a bit wolfy to me. Eruantien seems content to allow for goreae to be a legit librarian, yet he's also content to vote him without actively looking for an alternative. I'd get it if he didn't want to REMOVE his vote, but outright voting him at this point stinks. +1 wolf.

This one...is odd.

Neutral-spwnx does this all the time, where he refuses to get involved and wants to just sit on the fence. He's also content to blind-vote someone. No evidence. No waiting for evidence. +1 wolf.

Nojr is also not playing, but that's inside his range. Level-up to pro damn you Nojr. No information here.

This is a more or less towny observation to me.

Dunno. More or less towny I guess. This one really depends on who's saying it.

I'm not sure why sgbros even plays. If he's town, I think he just likes to be that guy who joins a soccer team so he can deliberately score own-goals and laugh at everyone else.

Then there's this gem where he's announcing that he's a fantastic wolf target.

+1 town i think, although the observation is so obvious that he could just be garnering "I'm useful" points. That said: Yep.

Random. Any thoughts about the game dude?

Odd. We're all (most of us anyway) looking for someone who is proven towny to exchange roles with. Why the announcement?

Remove Vote Goreae due to a defense I can't really argue with at this time. May revisit this later.
And I assume that, if I change my vote, you will no longer consider me wolfy?

Sent from my NS-P16AT08 using Tapatalk

the_j485

King of the Wicked
Dec 19, 2012
Look behind you
Alright, now I find Vike not so wolfy. Meanwhile, some other peeps are popping up to me as wolves:

First off I have to mention RealKC. When he voted for me yesterday he said: "Right now Pyure's probably gonna get lynched." even though there was more than half a day remaining and Pyure is very not likely to be lynched.
Also: "If he's a zombie, some zombies are hidden in that bandwagon", See how he said that with such certainty. No "might" or "probably".

This too. The way I see it, he was just randomly jumping on the vike wagon for no reason whatsoever (of course I may be wrong). And of course there was that seer-hunting post that vike didn't like

Vote RealKC
I think that you're reading into that too much. It's simply a way of speaking for someone to talk in absolutes rather than relatives. I can kind of see what he's on about with the bandwagon stuff.

goreae

Ultimate Murderous Fiend
Nov 27, 2012
Raxacoricofallapatorius
Okay, whoever the iron golem is, do not protect me tonight. You die when you successfully protect someone, and I won't have you wasting that on the likes of me. Unless you think that killing a wolf is worth the risk I would steer clear. Especially if the enderman decides he wants to kill me. Then you'd just die for nothing. I've accepted my fate and don't want to be rescued.

SpwnX

Jul 29, 2019
Okay, whoever the iron golem is, do not protect me tonight. You die when you successfully protect someone, and I won't have you wasting that on the likes of me. Unless you think that killing a wolf is worth the risk I would steer clear. Especially if the enderman decides he wants to kill me. Then you'd just die for nothing. I've accepted my fate and don't want to be rescued.
Farewell?

Reactions: 016Nojr

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
Now's a good time to have a town meeting I think.

@SpwnX: goreae is looking more and more town to me. What do you think?
@016Nojr: Name the three people you find most suspicious
@Fraction2: You're coasting worse than spwnx. Wake up, read the thread, and provide some brilliant insights.
@sgbros1: run through each page of the thread and draw up a matrix defining everyone's probable relationship to one another (it could happen)

Reactions: goreae

erindalc

Popular Member
Mar 3, 2015
Steam
Lots of interesting developments... I'm still not sure about goreae so I'll leave my vote on him until someone convinces me otherwise

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
Lots of interesting developments... I'm still not sure about goreae so I'll leave my vote on him until someone convinces me otherwise
Erindalc, I'd hate for you to just end up being a passive player who waits for the game to him. You seem to have been paying attention a bit. Who seems particularly TOWN to you?

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
I dislike the fact that I'm getting ignored.
I already have you listed as a class 14 megawolf, I don't want your opinion

jk
Last couple games I've been randomly picking people with questions to generate discussion. Its something I see done on Mafia Universe occasionally and I'm trying to get a feel for it.

erindalc

Popular Member
Mar 3, 2015
Steam
Erindalc, I'd hate for you to just end up being a passive player who waits for the game to him. You seem to have been paying attention a bit. Who seems particularly TOWN to you?
You...but you're a good player so that's not anything new. Nobody else yet I have to read through the thread again.