Open Server [RedCraft] Mindcrack Server |No whitelist| Region protect plugin

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

rosudrag

Jul 29, 2019
Fix /setregion command .. because not all the ppl obay the rules ... I wont use /lock on every single block I place .... It was OK that my house was still standing but all my crops were gone and i had holes in the ground ...
my stuff got stolen...
I know about the protection issues and trying to figure it out, but when update to 1.4.7 comes I'll have more room to experiment.

rosudrag

Jul 29, 2019
Tweaked the server config and is running swifter than before now with 3 cpus and large enaugh portion of map cached.

Jul 29, 2019
Hello my name is turakan i have beeen playing on your server for sevral days and today i found some grifers on my property the took my mining turtles and grifed my mine i know for sure it was a person by the name of harry and a person by the name of jay

rosudrag

Jul 29, 2019
Hello my name is turakan i have beeen playing on your server for sevral days and today i found some grifers on my property the took my mining turtles and grifed my mine i know for sure it was a person by the name of harry and a person by the name of jay
Use /setregion to protect ure home

rosudrag

Jul 29, 2019
Had to do a rollback earlier today as most regions got griefed. Also reduced most of cmds normal players have.

masina1

Jul 29, 2019
i recomend that to move from that region to another one at least 15000 blocks from spawn use the nether ( move 2000 blocks in nether) with a jetpack then make a new portal there in secure location and you are 15000+ blocks away from spawn that is the thing that i did after sombody grifed my lava station in nether.(that time i was at 5000+ blocks away)

Lbp2_Glitcher

Jul 29, 2019
Hi Ive been on the server for a few days and today I was on earlier. I left and came back later and I noticed the server seems to be down... Is this just me? If its not when will it be back up?

deadman43-

Jul 29, 2019
Im planing on joining as long as i dont get greifed im happy due to im an insane builder i dont want to be greifed

Lbp2_Glitcher

Jul 29, 2019
Hi im not sure if its the server or lag but could you do a restart? Its really laggy to the point where you can't play at all...

rosudrag

Jul 29, 2019
Got bukkit back on server and got a server restarter and introduced a new issue: too often restarts ...

rosudrag

Jul 29, 2019
World got corrupted in last crash. Most of latest backups are also corrupted. I'll see what I can recover.

rosudrag

Jul 29, 2019
Sorry about recent downtimes. They are mainly caused by crashes from the TickThreading mod corrupting the world and the AutoRestart Bukkit mod wrapper complaining about his memory being trashed ...

masina1

Jul 29, 2019
i think you should make a rollback after the new update/plugins very many people got griffed. ic2 power dont work... many things dont work