Open Server [RedCraft] Mindcrack Server |No whitelist| Region protect plugin

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

rosudrag

Jul 29, 2019
Server hosted by envioushost on the SSD 4,5gb option.

Server is community driven, there will not be any admin involvement in the actual gameplay. You solve your own problems.

PVP - OFF
Griefing - no
Cheating - no
Be friendly!

Regarding mods - MindCrack mod pack:
-http api for computercraft on
-no banned items yet

Protect your home!
/setregion regionName
/share playerName regionName

IP:
redcraft.rosudrag.co.uk:25586 ( New host )

redcraft.rosudrag.co.uk ( In case new one is off try without the 25586 port)

index.php

Feel free to settle, server will be up as long a community gets established. IP changes might occur!

**Updates:**
Server to V8.
Using ForgeEssentials.
Removed Fihgus permission and teleportation - you need to set new HOMES (/home here)
GriefPrevention mod - new home claim mod - TOOL: STRING

rosudrag

Jul 29, 2019
Update[2]: Added essentials and Residence plugins.
Known bug: player location reset to spawn on server restart. Use /sethome /home to go back.

rosudrag

Jul 29, 2019
Taking sugestions on what more mods/plugins are needed on the server.
Also updating to new version soon.

leon8111

Jul 29, 2019
hay Rosudrag, i just started out on the server yesterday and everything was fine, commands working and all, but now today all the commands are there, they just don't work.

i'm pretty sure its a permissions issue, just come on the server and youll see what i mean.

-Leon8111

rosudrag

Jul 29, 2019
hay Rosudrag, i just started out on the server yesterday and everything was fine, commands working and all, but now today all the commands are there, they just don't work.

i'm pretty sure its a permissions issue, just come on the server and youll see what i mean.

-Leon8111
I know the issue. Most commands were visual but had no effect. I reverted to a vanilla permission mods meanwhile.
Use /setregion to protect ure homes.

rosudrag

Jul 29, 2019
Removed bukkitforge for server for being too unstable and having too many broken features. Updated with fihgu's vanila mods.

rosudrag

Jul 29, 2019
Need an active minecraft person that plays at least sometimes on the server and willing to admin some stuff. You need some experience with linux environment.

Reactions: Dentoten

Zorigar

Jul 29, 2019
Fix /setregion command .. because not all the ppl obay the rules ... I wont use /lock on every single block I place .... It was OK that my house was still standing but all my crops were gone and i had holes in the ground ...

Reactions: Dentoten