Really stupid things that people have said about Modded MC(Off topicness makes moderators tired)

Is this a good idea?

• Yes

Votes: 66 18.2%
  • No

Votes: 18 5.0%
  • if people don't get out of control

Votes: 68 18.8%
  • POTATOES

Votes: 210 58.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

CoolSquid

Jul 29, 2019
Or this one:
I need perm for those mods:
Tropicraft mod
Grimoire of Gaia
Improved 1st person + all the other core mods
NEI
TMI
Underground Biomes
Battle towers
Food+
Crayfish Furniture
Jammy furniture
Mo creatures
Better villages
MCA
Better farming
Biomes o plenty
Miners deluxe
CrazyOres
Rare ores
Mo' tokens
Zans minimap
Roguelike dungeons
Dungeon pack
FamGuide
Buildcraft
Instant house
Constructions mod
Farlanders mod
Lion king mod
Arctic dimension mod
Eternal frost mod
Ferullos guns mod

Basically, remotely, I made a modpack called WZT Adventure. As a Romanian modpacker, it's a premiere. I've announced the official MC romanian comunity (Minecraft-Romania.Com) that I've made a modpack.

Please excuse my fast English but I need an as fast as possible premision to use all those mods for public use for my modpack. Excuse me, but I'm pretty worried that I won't be accepted.

PLEASE, I'M NEW HERE. IF YOU GIVE ME THE PERMISSION TO USE ALL THOSE MODS I'LL BE PRETTY THANKFUL.
Please, I really want to don't disapoint my community! Please please. I really need you.

Cheers,
Vlad

1SDAN

Jul 29, 2019
I literally stared jaw-hanging at my screen for at least 30 seconds when I read that...

CoolSquid

Jul 29, 2019
CAN SOMEONE HELP ME GET PERMISSIONS FOR MY MODPACK PLEASE!
I'm making a modpack but I dont have permmisions and I dont have time for it. So I need someone to help me get them. If you do it i might just let you get the money for the downloads (adfly only). This modpack is currently for 1.25 but it has twice as many mods as tekkit. If you don't believe me I can send you a download link and you can see for yourself.

If you're up for the challenge reply on this thread and i'll send you instructions.

I HAVE SPENT MANY HOUR ON THIS PROJECT GETTING MODS WORKING TOGETHER!

I'M (that's me) NOT GOING TO GET ANY MONEY FROM DOWNLOADS. ONLY HELPERS!

Reactions: 1SDAN

Eruantien

Jul 29, 2019
Is it just me or is this thread becoming a like farm?
I need perm for those mods:
Tropicraft mod
Grimoire of Gaia
Improved 1st person + all the other core mods
NEI
TMI
Underground Biomes
Battle towers
Food+
Crayfish Furniture
Jammy furniture
Mo creatures
Better villages
MCA
Better farming
Biomes o plenty
Miners deluxe
CrazyOres
Rare ores
Mo' tokens
Zans minimap
Roguelike dungeons
Dungeon pack
FamGuide
Buildcraft
Instant house
Constructions mod
Farlanders mod
Lion king mod
Arctic dimension mod
Eternal frost mod
Ferullos guns mod

Basically, remotely, I made a modpack called WZT Adventure. As a Romanian modpacker, it's a premiere. I've announced the official MC romanian comunity (Minecraft-Romania.Com) that I've made a modpack.

Please excuse my fast English but I need an as fast as possible premision to use all those mods for public use for my modpack. Excuse me, but I'm pretty worried that I won't be accepted.

PLEASE, I'M NEW HERE. IF YOU GIVE ME THE PERMISSION TO USE ALL THOSE MODS I'LL BE PRETTY THANKFUL.
Please, I really want to don't disapoint my community! Please please. I really need you.

Cheers,
Vlad
  1. "Fast" English?
  2. Accepted? Where are you even getting this from?!
  3. I know two Vlads... is it a bunny with cookies?
  4. The overall content of this "modpack" seems like OreSpawnMinusPlus or something. Just IMO.

Yeah we are invite only, but we are looking for new members (we already have some in mind)
Hrm. Maybe I should speed up my production a bit... :)
Naw, I'm with the Literary Team ATM. But I'm in that Frankenstein convo (if that even still is active) if you need me. ;)
And in regards to that modpack streamy thingy mentioned last page - maybe. Maybe.

Reactions: 1SDAN

NJM1564

Jul 29, 2019
Time I have, patience I have, my problem is staying interested for more than 2 months at a time

Anyone who isn't going to maintain there pack past 2 months had darn well not release it to the public. And tell any individual you let use it that it will not be supported.

Reactions: 1SDAN and Reika

Wilder

Jul 29, 2019
Is it just me or is this thread becoming a like farm?

1. "Fast" English?
  2. Accepted? Where are you even getting this from?!
  3. I know two Vlads... is it a bunny with cookies?
  4. The overall content of this "modpack" seems like OreSpawnMinusPlus or something. Just IMO.

1. and 2. He seems to be friends with google translate
3. You wish :p
4. I've seen much worse. That one server he mentioned is... how do i put it... mod-thirsty? Yeah, they take every single big mod (by big mod I mean dimension mods and dirt-to-diamonds stuff) and just put out a modpack without even mentioning the mod authors...

Edit: sorry for the double post! D:

Status
Not open for further replies.