Really stupid things that people have said about Modded MC(Off topicness makes moderators tired)

Is this a good idea?

• Yes

Votes: 66 18.2%
  • No

Votes: 18 5.0%
  • if people don't get out of control

Votes: 68 18.8%
  • POTATOES

Votes: 210 58.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

1SDAN

Jul 29, 2019
The author of Mo'Creatures is generally accepted to do that in order to get more adfly downloads, a definitely illegitimate, if legal, reason. What you said is like saying that because people use Minetweaker to screw up mods and harass the devs is why that should not be a thing.
Very good point too

Reika

RotaryCraft Dev
FTB Mod Dev
Sep 3, 2013
Toronto, Canada
sites.google.com
I don't understand.. You mean he is an excpetion right? I agree wholeheartedly. It is just annoying and should not be allowed.
Yes, he is very much the exception. The only other no-packs mods I can recall are ThaumCraft and Twilight Forest, and the former was since changed and the latter because Benimatic found rampant monetization.

1SDAN

Jul 29, 2019
I don't understand.. You mean he is an excpetion right? I agree wholeheartedly. It is just annoying and should not be allowed.
Yeah, but then we'd have to complain to Mojang, and Mojang would then have to get involved with everything, and thus Microsoft would be involved in everything and then it'd all go down in microtransactions

PhoenixSmith

Jul 29, 2019
Yeah, but then we'd have to complain to Mojang, and Mojang would then have to get involved with everything, and thus Microsoft would be involved in everything and then it'd all go down in microtransactions
lolz ikr So far MS has not done anything right? Odd... So much drama here... :p Good times.

Reactions: 1SDAN

CoolSquid

Jul 29, 2019
If you complain to Mojang about a mod unless it's about malware, I'll be extremely annoyed. Mojang has a tendency of fucking up things whenever they come close to them.

Reactions: Padfoote and 1SDAN

1SDAN

Jul 29, 2019
If you complain to Mojang about a mod unless it's about malware, I'll be extremely annoyed. Mojang has a tendency of fucking up things whenever they come close to them.
And now they're with MicroSoft, all they need is Masahiro Samurai and they'd be the meddler dream team

CoolSquid

Jul 29, 2019
I remember when I set the message of my ReflectionException to: "There was a severe error during the injection of a rootkit. Please report this error." :p

1SDAN

Jul 29, 2019
You know, I just thought of an idea: There's probably a whole lot of modpack makers with secret modpacks they're working on, or in the case of Phoenix and I, modpacks that are barely known. I think it'd be quite interesting if we had a 24 hour "FTB Mod Appreciation Day" where modders could stream and packers could stream and players could stream and we could have this notification bar for certain even monitors to give the latest what's what in all of the streams. It could be interesting... or a complete flop.

BTW, does anyone know how people stream and read comments at the same time without multi-monitor setups?

CoolSquid

Jul 29, 2019
A stupid thing said about modded MC:
Magic-Craft/Pack MOD PACK PERMISSIONS

Hello Dear Minecraftforum Users.

Please do not Reply in this Thread unless you are a Mod Maker!

For the mod authors, could you please post consents below, i would be very Thankfull.

Cheers, Artiik.

(i WILL GIVE CREDITS and will make NON-PROFIT!)
You know, I just thought of an idea: There's probably a whole lot of modpack makers with secret modpacks they're working on, or in the case of Phoenix and I, modpacks that are barely known. I think it'd be quite interesting if we had a 24 hour "FTB Mod Appreciation Day" where modders could stream and packers could stream and players could stream and we could have this notification bar for certain even monitors to give the latest what's what in all of the streams. It could be interesting... or a complete flop.

BTW, does anyone know how people stream and read comments at the same time without multi-monitor setups?
I would not be able to participate.

Status
Not open for further replies.